When exactly do these guys starting fawning over "muh history" and start being productive and successful again?

When exactly do these guys starting fawning over "muh history" and start being productive and successful again?
It's been centuries since they achieved something.

fuck
*starting = stop

>Especially Italy
>centuries
You know they have made some improtant art over the past century

>art

i'm sure coffee shops are a major achievement

Ah I see the game you are playing.
Even then the economies were pretty good until the early 00's. You using the word "centuries" is a bit problematic.

Really? Some Achmed shitting on based Italy and their industry?

True that

Really? Some kike entering a thread about Europe?

I'm white and blond, and didn't have to flee my shithole so I can go live with whitey.

Afghan parasite kill yourself.

This thread is for Europeans, by Europeans. This is a civil discussion, I worry about these countries because we're in a Union with them.
You, my disgusting kike friend, have nothing to do with it. So please go back inside your oven.
>and didn't have to flee
Kikesrael is a shithole created for fleeing kikes. In any case, you get the point. Bye.

shut up nigger shit, before I bomb what's left from your country and make the rest of your 50 brothers/mothers/sisters come live with you

>This is a civil discussion
This isn't a discussion.

How can I help Greece my EVROPEAN brother?

>>art

Pretty sure Greece and Portugal are in the top 10 countries in production of STEM graduates per capita in the world, so there you go.

By investing in Corfu, Zakynthos, Elia, Messini, Kefalinia, Ithaka, Aitoloakarnania.

I'm on it

Yeah It's not like we inveted the Radio or something

What is the last thing dutch have achieved/made? Italy >arduino

Both Italy and Spain are in the top 10 of scientific output in the world.

Typical g*rmanic jelousy of the superior med race

By stop being a tax heaven country, thief

I have to agree, the southern "Europeans" are trash and should work to fix their problems.

what