Corsican nationalist will retaliate any Islamic attack

Seems like the Corsican men are the only white men left in France.

They have pledged that any attack on Corsican soil will be met with a harsh response.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912541

Where were you when a European island became a sanctuary against Islamic terrorism?

My bet is that Corsica will never be attacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/corsica-erupts-anti-muslim-violence-7076406
youtube.com/watch?v=UdthY8WzqSA&index=22&list=RDSu7gGbLJW0M
youtu.be/YViRZmhcQa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel, they will be more of a target now. If they attack Corsica, these Corsicans will only have "moderate Muslims" to attack, mosques, madrassas etc. It will cause such a backlash against the "Islamophobes".
It will give more legitimacy to the claim of ISIS that Muslims are oppressed and need to joing terrorist group to fight the Western Muslim-haters.

This might be exactly what Europe needs.

>Islamists attack Corsica
>Corsicans massacre some Muslims
>entire world gets buttblasted especially the Muslims
>Muslims start rioting all over Europe
>Islamic terrorism in Europe ramps up
>European civil war commences

This kind of racist bigotry is why I vote Merkel.

corsicans are funny

i dont understand how its gonna help isis tought ,
>if you attack muslims they will join us

so ? if all of them become terrorist and european citizens decide to get rid of them they are fucked , europe would destroy the shit out of the middle east if we go on a open war

Napoleon was a Corsican.
they truly do not fuck around

and theyre especially mad now that the arabs are running prisons instead of them.

I have been hoping that sleeper cells in Germany see this as a cue to keep the attacks going to start a real civil war, but so far they seem to be slowing down again.

Because they want Muslims to feel alienated and unwelcome, that way it's easier to indoctrinate them to "fight the good cause".
And "all of them" will never (openly) support ISIS, so we would always be killing "innocent" Muslims, which would support ISIS cries of victimization and also boost votes for the left again imo.

He was Corsican-cultured, but his family was Tuscan.

What a load of bullshits.

You don't seem to know a single thing about Corsica.

It's not about Corsica. When they took revenge when last year those firemen were attacked, they took revenge on a mosque. Justified or not it was put in all European media as Islamophobics attack mosque etc. I agreed with what they did, but how are they gonna "retaliate against ISIS" ? Do they have intel on where ISIS sympathisers are? Or are they gonna go to Syria? No? Then they are going to attack mosques etc? That's my point. That's what's gonna help ISIS and the left.

corsica's flag is literally a severed moor's head

>My bet is that Corsica will never be attacked.
It was attacked last year. The Corsicans staged a pogrom in retaliation and burned the Muslim ghetto down.

I swear to god i forgot corsica even existed until i saw this thread

muds tricked and attacked firemen, corsicans went to their shithole and burned an illegal mosquee.
Of course the media were crying about how their attacked a peaceful place of worship

>youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

varg just posted a video in kinda response to the news and terrorism or muslims in general

pretty interesting

Sometimes you have to talk to people in a language that they understand.

>Do they have intel on where ISIS sympathisers are?
This island is small, they know each others, they have their own "intelligence".

>That's what's gonna help ISIS and the left.
Maybe on the continent, not there.

lmao try me

Corsicans should be Europe's ambassadors to Islam. They already have a severed head on a flag, this will surely earn them respect from ISIS.

>he thinks muslims give a shit about him
What m8, afraid they gonna steal your goats to shag?

I've been saying the same shit on Sup Forums for a year and barely ever get replies.

It doesn't even take shooting some invaders to get that result. If some Muslims sexually attack children or something, you find Muslims in the area and crush their kneecaps with a baseball bat. They won't care about property damage, petrol-bombing their asylum shelter won't do shit. But physical harm? Yeah, they'll riot if you hurt them. They historically already have when the cops do it.

Hurt enough of them, terrorism will ramp up to 10 (because their communities all support it despite Jewish media memes to the contrary), and you'll have your war.

I now, right. Some people are too dumb or way too smart to be dialogued with, but no matter how retarded you are, fear and pain are an universal language you should be able to understand

>But physical harm? Yeah, they'll riot if you hurt them
lmao they ain't gonna do shit

the world is insane, if the far right, aka the kike-lovers, retaliate, then all the violence is blamed on the "far right".

I dont think there is a far right right now. There are only useful idiots for kikes from left and right.

Most of polacks prefer a third position, something against all abramic religions, but tolerates cuckstianity until all old people who practice it are dead.

When Islam is weak, mudslims are peaceful.
When it is strong, they go full snackbar.

If french start popping their kneecaps they'll stop acting like little shits really quickly

Around Christmas time last year a group of Muslims lit a fire to have the fire department and police come in, only to throw rocks and ambush them.

The next day a group of Corsicians marches into their neighborhood beating up the Muslims and lighting their Mosque on fire.

They haven't had Muslims act out since.

They're already acting like little shits. Some faggot orc died in police custody in France and they burned a village down in response. A few of their ilk should have been kidnapped and crippled for it. Maiming is so much more effective as a statement

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/corsica-erupts-anti-muslim-violence-7076406
holy shit, cant make this shit up

Put your dick in one of their girls, they HATE that.

>le epic atheist
dude kill yourself, you're not even white

why would you attack corsica ?
the few peoples on that island are all armed to the teeth
clearly not worth it

who cares? there are no moderate muslims but only enemies of the west, achmed

>they HATE that.
Oh i know

>"Don't be mean to Muslims or they'll become terrorists. Also, Islam has nothing to do with terrorism."
Maybe Muslims should stop attacking Westerners and we won't radicalize into bloodthirsty Christian militias attacking mosques?

and nobody was arrested for this btw

>most of us pollacks

You faggots ruined 8-chan after you seized the mod positions and banned anyone who wasn't a furry wolfkin larpagan

Because they're not going to snitch on each other. At the end of the day, that's all it takes for a successful nationalist/militia movement: Unity of purpose, trust, and sealed lips.

the police is something else, they know that they are bound by rules and public opinion.

I know some village that was constantly robbed by gypsies, the villagers took baseball bats and paid them a visit. When some romanian shit got find dead in some hole, they packed their shit and never came back (and incidentally, there is no theft anymore now)

They are a minority still

>Muslims are oppressed and need to joing terrorist group to fight the Western Muslim-haters
How can someone post such pathetic things in such a prideful way?
If the muslim wants to attack they're going to attack.
Retaliation is the way to get someone to stop doing something.
>just ignore them and they'll stop
Is not only a completely bitch move, it's a completely ineffective move.
Muslims will attack if they see weakness, if you show them up they'll back down.

So the theory works in practice.

I'm jealous of you Europeans. I really am. You're living at the edge and could have some serious fun.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=UdthY8WzqSA&index=22&list=RDSu7gGbLJW0M

it's not about our religion, you fucktard, it's about their backwards conception of a religion. shouldn't you be defending atheism on reddit?

wise words from based Varg

This is the attitude by leftists exactly. "Any defense could be interpreted as an attack". That is not the way a nation should behave. If attacked, fight back. Any enemies weren't friends to begin with.

The idiot on the right is holding an upper receiver and a magazine together. No lower receiver

yes and they were several hundreds in the commie block to burn that shit down

#JeSuisCorsica

What's wrong in not believing in god?

>file name
>flag
>posting family cuck

Corsicans are ballsy as fuck.

I like it.

SO FUCKING GLAD TO BE LIVING IN A THIRD WORLD SOUTH AMERICAN SHITWHOLE

I don't know.. putting a flag on a profile picture on Facebook is about the harshest response Europeans can do and that sure helped. I don't see how a different flag will change anything.

>corsica

literally who

>SO FUCKING GLAD TO BE LIVING IN A THIRD WORLD SOUTH AMERICAN SHITWHOLE

Just be glad it was the German/Spaniards that conquered south America and not Berbers or the Saudis

good.

>planet from star wars
>real
where were you when europe turned to fantasy to "fight" islam

>literally who

Picture has Marseilles and Rome for reference

I loved Corsica. They are pretty based. Holes in every road sign

I agree with Phillippe, mooslims are great at playing the victim. Second to only kikes with the bullshiting. I can see right through it everytime, but normies always fall for it.

great ALL Muslims are caner in there own right

You have to be a literal nigger to be that stupid.

just some shithole mediterranian island lol :^)

yeah nice proxy sven, roleplaying as an american now?
Go ahead and train your clone troopers
>muh aryan race to fight the dirt hordes
JJ abrams turning storm troopers into women and niggers get cukt

>If you kill your enemy they win!

It amuses me that when Muslims get targeted it is always spelled out that they were targeted for their faith, but when Catholic priests get beheaded, or white Christian girls get systematically abused, or even Jews get tortured to death, it's always described as random crime.

bullet holes? or do they just make their road signs with random holes in them for some reason

I still can't believe how no one has had the balls to shoot up a mosque.

Is this modern-day Europe's first open anti-Islamist militant group?

>Buhouhouh I think isis are terrorized.

FNLC is a little ridiculous terrorist organization that does not scare anyone. Especially not to Islamists who have the best armies of the world against them and are afraid only of Allah.

>go dylan roof at a mosque
>first shot hits suicide vest
>govt blames fucking white males
>levels entire neighborhood
>more refugees brought in

Oh goodie!

Corsica has always been like this. Nothing new.
They blew up an islamic center a little while ago.

I worked with a Corsican father and son who were operating engineers. Both were pretty red pilled. The younger told a story of drinking in a bar when a black came in bleeding from stab wounds with the knife still stuck in him. Whatever he said, the entire bar acted like they couldn't understand him until he staggered off.

The father said he was driving up into the mountains to visit his brother when he saw a 'Moor' riding a bicycle on the side of the road and decided that he had no business being there so he ran him off the road into the trees and ditch. When he got to his brother's place, his sister in law said he was expected soon and told him to have a drink.and get comfortable. He took a nap and was awoken by his brother yelling that some asshole just ran him and his bike off the road. He said "I'm the asshole."
Why'd you do that?
"I thought you were black!"
Oh, then that's ok.

The story is much better with an accent.

best army’s in the world have to go by the book (mostly) terrorists don’t.

This.

literal countryball

Attackers die in these attacks anyway. Do you think it matters to them who shoots them dead?

Why would they even attack Corsica ?

he also has a tinfoil balaclava..

There's a bunch of muslims in Corsica.
In neighbouring Olbia, Sardinia, Muslims were planing on assassinating the pope.

You don't understand

The effects of crying about Muslim victims in the media will wear off quickly as these terrorist attacks keep coming. Many Europeans want to retaliate and solve this problem but they're scared about what could happen to them (killed by cops, killed by Muslims, jail). They need an example.

The media will cry, but as Muslims keep attacking innocent people the media's cries will start to fall on deaf ears as the old genetic memory of ethnic war comes back. Plenty of people are already able to see through the spin. That number is only gonna grow.

Right now, Europeans must continue to build the victim narrative but it's also nearly time to start the "resistance" narrative. Just one more big Muslim attack with big kill count.

Since our media started doing this propaganda, every French and Belgian retard started saying this. Kill yourselves you stupid sheep.

>Corsica

Goscinny had it right

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/10

Why do Muslims attack any of the hands that feed them? They're fucking subhuman. They're scum. And there's a big refugee reception area on the island.

>Seems like the Corsican men are the only white men left in France.

>white men
corsicans are literally italians aka not white

Italians are Mediterraneans. That's better than white.

>just some shithole mediterranian island lol :^)
>Maltese Flag

Obvious troll is obvious

youtu.be/YViRZmhcQa0

Dick holes, the same as in your mum

I wonder though, in europe, not many places have armed guards.

You could basically do this

>dont like thing X
>go to thing with a thousand people who dont like thing X
>remove it before cops can mobilize anything

this thing X could be a news studio. You could get a thousand dudes, with sticks, and just smash up the shit there, the equipment. Then leave.

What the fuck is society going to do anyhow?

What a delightfully Islamic view you have.

no user, its called fixing your shit and removing kike influence, with non lethal violence. Its probably easy to do as well. Just need a chat, organization program that is heavily encrypted and outside of EU/US jurisdiction for its hosting.

The guy on the right fight for STANNIS?