Fucking celebrities pushing leftist agendas of open borders and gun control

Fucking celebrities pushing leftist agendas of open borders and gun control

Yea i would be too if I had a FUCKING CITY TO MYSELF

Posting more pure fucking gluttony

>come on guys dont you want to help all the poor refugees and put them in your neigborhood!!! dont worry we wont be seeing a single one

>let's take lots of regular houses and stick them together
much architecture

We need to start memeing to the point that we have homeless niggers living on their property.

>its okay goyim the poor mexicans need space too!

OPEN BORDERS YAY!!!

THERES NO NEED FOR GUNS AND PROTECTING YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE 4 MILES TO THE NEAREST HUMAN BEING GOYIM

>OY VEY DONT FORGET ABOUT THE FUGEES

MAKE SURE AND VOTE HILLARY YOU XENOPHOBIC RACIST GOYIM!!!!

I Ike the cut of your gib OP.

Bump

We need to make this Public. Fuck the Streisand Effect. It's time to shame these cucks.

Nice digits

Worshipped and paid to shill by millions.

i just dont understand why one would have a fucking city to themselves and have the audacity to tell me who lives in a 500sqft box how to vote and live my life

fucking fucks

well I live in a gun free country and I can only but recommend it, even though I was risen a poorer'ish region of poland which is a poor region of europe. wealth has nothing to with it, some people just don't feel comfortable with the thought of everyone you see possibly wielding a gun.

Dat south west mud architecture

From the thumbnail i thought these were tombstones.

keep in mind that poles arent niggers or muslims. here in the south white people just shoot ducks and squirrels. only white countries like switzerland can have guns and be civil about it. all races arent equal

Brad and Angelina are pro-gun, you fucking faggot

looks fugly for some reason. maybe its the angle or trees. or the orange colo

all that aside that is a nice Tuscon looking villa

That flag though. He's cool in my book.

Angelina adopts niggers.

What do you even do in houses this big?

I mean how many fucking rooms can a person use?

He hosts Top Gun themed standard fuck parties there every week

I am literally listening to him right now as im scrolling through this.

why in the world would you listen to that jew? his voice is fucking horrendous

Not seeing an issue here
John Travolta isn't a dick, is he? He actually flies himself around.

Like Gatsby
A full house with no friends..

post more

Who gives a fuck, the shitskin mudslime bitch isn't even fucking White. She doesn't even have any atavistic Aryan Kurdish features either. I honestly don't give a shit what this turk-arab mongrel does as far as fucking niggers.

Do you seriously reposted this thread from Sup Forums?

can you say you wouldn't do the same?

i would kill a person to live there

black lives matters!!!!

said from inside her security laden home in case of coon invasion

Howard is pro gun and anti-islam

Only because he served in the IDF

yea, i saw it and it enraged me. is there a problem here? are you the Sup Forums police?

just one of many for this cunt, she practically owns a quarter of Maui

when your house has a parking lot you may have gone a little too far

she's is about as rancid as Hilldog herself

those fucking two are a match made in heaven

out of everything that seems the least excessive

Trust me! I know what the average US Citizen goes through. Hillary Clinton is the best candidate for the people. There's no way I used my sexuality, a supposed born trait, as a one trick pony to fame and fortune!

>these shitty houses cost 40 mil upwards

You could live like an actual king for that. Those estates look like shit. But there are very nice houses in the US. I guess these "stars" just have absolute trash taste

But she pay and take care for them so its her buisness. Celebs had to have some fads.

I would need one that size to store my extensive vidya, movie and book collection.

Location is a factor on price. A $1m home in the Hollywood Hills where these stars live won't be as good as one in Dallas.

why is that only western nations need multiculturalism?

Fuck 'em

Let the hoards come

They're made of cardboard :)

show is shit now that the wack packers are dead and Marci tucker took over

lots of money?
want safety?
want open borders?

Here's your ticket. Just live on the ocean.

dykes are mentally ill and should be purged like other LGBT

A bard will always be below a Knight. Why doesn't anybody reveal this tot he plebs? An entertainer's opinion should never be taken seriously.

Sup Forums pls go

you don't have to have good taste to be a celebrity.
you're right. these homes are shit. 40 mil could buy you a fucking castle on a mountain. not a sprawling mcmansion in a fucking water-scare desert in the shittiest state in the US

she was pretty successful before she came out, and was fired and unemployed for several years because she came out the way she did.

she's entertaining for her target audience, regardless of her sexuality.

dumbass.

If I had billions of dollars, I would live in a massive, labyrinthine bunker with a five room cottage on top for receiving guests.

Is that owned by Tom Cruise? It legitimately looks like a scifi villain's spaceship.

>Those estates look like shit...I guess these >"stars" just have absolute trash taste

It's also the phenomenon of "how do I spend some of this incredible money I have? Build onto the house and increase the value of my property? OK!"

They literally have so much money they don't know what to do with it. And Hollywood stars are notorious for bad judgement in investments, so buying and building onto their property is a safer way to invest and protect their money. They still have to be careful though. Nicolas Cage bought houses in several countries and almost went bankrupt back in or around 2008. He got financial advice and was able to keep from declaring bankruptcy but he was forced to sell properties at fire sale prices.

>adoption

Doesn't she buys slave niglets? She's literally supporting the slave trade.

oh look, it isn't a "DAHNOLD" thread or a DNC thread, better shut it down.

let people have some fun.
jesus christ.

>building shaped like a firebird

>being that degenerate

Most of it is an underground lizard base.

>living on a floating disease cesspit

ok Will Smith and Tom Cruise i can get behind, but why the fuck does Kanye have this mansion? His music is fucking shit, I remember even our worst nu-cuck-radio station here playing his song for 1 week and ridiculing it

So much money so much fucking bad taste. Pic related my dream houses. If you're call yourself a redpilled European and dont live in your local oldtown. Im trying to leave my mothers basement, what is your exucuse not to live like a glorious man?

based as fuck

So what with these hollywood millionair and shitty mansions?
>all grass
>shitty hedges
>random trees
>don't forget about the pool and palm tree

If you're call yourself a redpilled European and dont live in your local oldtown then youre a weak goy*

who cares, ellen degenerate.

>BUH ... I need someone to clean muh 300 toilets!

He loves dick too.

so comfy ;-;

I like it when he talks to the kkk guy. And when he yells at baba booey. He's ok, but Sup Forums will hate him bc (((howard Stern)))

>it's all made out of 2x4s
Fuck american homes.

get on my level chum

Did that church get culturally enriched?

hnnng this is what i want.

fuck this daily 100 degree weather. I wanna freeze my noodle off.

BUT THE DELEGATES

you're not only wrong, you're the cockmongler dick licker nigger in here.

Brangelina are guns for me, but not for thee.

No, only flihty protestant heretics died in cages up the top there.

Pretty isolated. Dont you want to spend time with your people in a beutifull city?

I would rather live there than in any of these hollywood mansions.

This is a real image of "Africa today", can we now stop posting shitty African mudhuts?

>Thinking they have just one of these houses

He's pro Hillary. Fuck Howard. That shows gone to shit since Beth.

that's no better than the shitty celebrity Mcmansions.

Needs a view, for starters. Then, if you're really made in the shade, you get a place with running water to generate your own power.

Independence from the grid, plus nice view in a nice climate, then you have your shit together.

look at that flag. Can't bruise the cruise. fuck off op, tom is a national treasure

just work harder and buy your own dipshit

>meanwhile

he's a limp dick fagget, and that house looks like shit.
not implying mine is better, but that thing is tasteless. Perfect for a scientologist then.

>bane?
>why does it have the buttresses

A ballroom. As in, for holding the festivities called balls, not bouncy spheres.
A giant library (if I ever build a house this large, half of it will be a library).
Movie theaters are quite common.
Many bed rooms for visitors and friends. You tend to have a lot of friends once you have double-digit millions, and infinite once you hit the triple.
A music room, exclusively dedicated to instruments.
A big dining room for 50-100 people
Servant's quarters.
Indoor pool (this would be 25% of my potential future house)

Honestly, there's no end to the convenience a giant house can provide, although nothing of it is quite necessary.