Kill Six Billion Demons

The flickering light of Glory

>Community challenge, come up with elaborate backstories for all the characters in this image

>That gorgon looking lady in the bottom left of the first panel

>The woman with a ship on her head
I love the extras in this comic

The group shots in this comic are always fucking fantastic.

Is there any .cbz archive of this comic?
I want to read it on my phone.

>Jesus Christ
>Who?

>Diastema
Adorable

>come up with elaborate backstories for all the characters in this image
Awwww shit, they're all gonna die in the next page or 2.
We gotta do this fast if we're doing it.

That king wearing the ladder shades with the dead musician's haircut looks pretty fly.

Then there's that queen with a tiny ship on her hat. She probably has a bunch of tiny people on that thing to crew it too.

>She probably has a bunch of tiny people on that thing to crew it too.
That's a really good idea. What if for some reason all of her subjects were tiny and she was the only regular sized being. And the people on the ship were her closest advisors.

I had to look this up because I was pretty sure it was some kind of fetish

Thanks user for improving my vocabulary

Can you imagine how hard that ship must rock back and forth? They must have the strongest stomachs from her world to endure it.

Oh look, it's Star-Lord.

>jesus christ
>who
how did she even know it was a person if she's never heard that before

Jesus and Christ are common names in the multiverse.

Sounds like a name. Not hard to imagine. They speak the same language.

>She probably has a bunch of tiny people on that thing to crew it too.

It's a ship fairing race of tiny people. The world is normal sized however so what would be a ripple to us is a mighty wave to them.

Nonsense. She has excellent posture.

>tfw yours never went away

I want to pinch Allison's cheeks

Bitch get your claws away from my face

The canons will do nothing when 6 Juggernaut steps onto the dance floor.

How well will she be able to balance when 6 Juggernaut cuts in for a dance?

Will the tiny people on the ship survive a dance with a normal person?

Those three guys with the graboid heads look like they're mighty interested in the plump queen.

The tiny ship carries deadly ammunition. Explosive cannonballs and bullets are good enough to put down disrespectful underlings. Sadly they would do nothing to an angel.

jesus, abbadon is a god

It took a couple extra days to get it just right, and he says he'll have another page up tomorrow since this page was supposed to be Tuesday's update.

>that feel when your favorite webcomic is being made by a work horse like abba

This and Unsounded are absolutely fucking great.

He's got that patreon money now, so that helps.

It eases the pain of Berserk being 2 chapters a year and both of them being garbage.

I like the way this comic keeps me guessing

I thought she would end up unleashing the hidden power of the stone and having a climactic battle

Instead she got turned into a child and taken to a ball

I just hope Abaddon doesn't start adding random twists for the sake of twists and wreck everything, like Hussie did

The time for magical girl Allison is nigh upon us. Be patient.

Can't wait for this ball room to become another death ground.

Ok so we got the magic youth/shrinking food, when is Alice-Un going to eat something to get RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPED

The Pursuers are definitely gonna come along and make a mess of things, it's only a matter of time.

I forgot about them. I wonder if some of them will be whittled off by the battle so that by the end of the story there aren't many of them left following Allison. I wonder if Juggsy is strong enough to deal with all of them simultaneously except for maybe Maya. I feel like he is.

LAYLA BETTER LIVE
LAYLA BETTER LIVE
LAYLA BETTER LIVE

What an amazing design. I wonder who submitted her. I'm sure Abbadon made it as badass as it is now.

Muscle girl spotted

when she meets jagganoth
theyre gonna get swole together

I love the look on Beast and the ladies on the right.

>If this nigga don't shut the fuck up

>I forgot about them.

How could you forget this lovable bunch of rogues?

You know. I just noticed that's an ebon

The bland guy with the scar on the top left looks like a total badass.

I also see a floating pyramid that looks like bill cipher near the stairs

Is that Cio, sneaking her way into the ball as a serving wench?

Does that look like Cio to you?

>You know. I just noticed that's an ebon

Which one?

Oh yeah. It looks like triangle boyfriend is there. I'm assuming that white thing below the pyramid is an ascot or something on his neck.

All blue devils look the same to me.

The devil?

>Does that look like Cio to you?

Nope! But....

Blues are highly variable in form, and we've seen Cio alter her shape already.

Plus, she uses the Art very well. Might be, might not be.

At the very least, it's a tasty blueberry shortstack. :)

OK, Bug Queen in the upper left is starting to edge out Mottom as "most attractive female to me" in this shot.

Full size shot of the guests, so we can work up stories and generally admire.

Scarred dude on the stairs is a renoened general who got his royalty the old fashioned way, by killing the previous king.

He's conquered several other worlds in Mottoms name, but secretly loathes everything about her, as well as this entire degenerate ball.

His beloved wife died in childbirth to their only child, and the baby did not survive. He's mourned her in stately honor for years.

Among the other royalty in attendance, he's considered to be a prime catch, a fine, upstanding and honorable warrior and ruler. Every time he shows his face at a social function, he's soon surrounded by adoring Queens and Princesses trying to catch his eye.

Noble As Fuck, that's him.

Ohfuck, is that Oscar?!

One of them has a floating pyramid with one eye for a head.

That's a yellow

>Allison's noticeably chubbier.
There goes Abby with his goddamn fetishes again.

Also, I recall hearing a popular song on the radio with the line "when I'm fucked up, that's the real me, baby" or something like it. I sat in my car and thought about how horrible it must be to genuinely believe that. When your identity is so dependent on external substances, it seems like you hold your own person in contempt.

I pondered what would lead a person to this line of thinking, and worried somewhat for those younger than me. I just realized all of that also describes Mottom perfectly.

That's Princess. Former Ebon, now a blue.

>Blues are highly variable in form, and we've seen Cio alter her shape already.
And they come in very similar appearances, with blue faces and horns.

Though I don't think that's a devil, but just a horned woman considering how seamless the face is integrating with her neck. Even Cio, when she showed up again, had a black neck. So it seems like, no matter how smooth the body is, there's a divide between the body and face.

no its not
it's just some random devil that was in the brothel

She was chubby when she was little. This was established.

Dude does that look like Princess to you? Seriously? You've said this before and it's been pointed out to you why you're wrong. Don't know why you still think it. But I wasn't really paying attention to it before and just now noticed that that is another ebon.

It could have been at Preem Nand's place too. I think that's more likely.

A chubster AND a child? Does our dear author's depravity know no bounds??

>You know. I just noticed that's an ebon

Ebon?

There's teensy little blue, and.... Yeah.

Show me who else in that pic has a mask. I'm not seeing it.

You talking about the guy in orange with the hat, maybe?

We've seen an ebon so we know what they look like and they look just like that. All black, no distinguishable mask, horns. Likes to take on a feeble appearance to mask strength. That blue is clearly lighting, not a mask.

>That blue is clearly lighting, not a mask.

So yur theory is that that little devil is an Ebon in disguise, and others think it's Princess Blueberry tagging along, while still others think it's just a random blue.

WHO IS THIS TINY IMP?!

Watch it be connected to Jagganoth somehow.

It's definitely not Princess. Princess has hair and clothes.

>and others think it's Princess Blueberry tagging along
No. Princess has nothing to do with this. She was left at the bar. It's clearly not a blue. An ebon can't disguise itself in that way. I assume it just flew under the radar being so small. If anyone noticed they aren't going to try to do anything about it.

Mottom's eyes are so huge and pretty

Are you the same guy who repeadetly asked for this so he could read it on his tablet?
Just read it on your Pc in your spare time

It seems like a couple of guys. At least two. I guess something about this comic makes people consider it in a different league than a webcomic and they want to read it how they would read their regular comics.

No, i'm not that guy.
The fact is that I don't really have time to read in my computer, so I wanted to ask if there was any cbz around so i don't have to create one.

Feels good, man

Ok sorry.
As far as I know there is no such file. But when you create one you should aways remember that there is additional information and stories right under the age on his site.
Often lore etc. is explained there

>Sounds like a name
It is a name.

>a chink in my armor.jpg

yung venuz in the hizzouse

That's Yung Venuz's black half cousin that makes country music

>blue devil waitress shortstack

Like how they all have a unified fashion sense. And I like that that fashion sense looks nothing like Mottom's palace

>those glasses

They presumably live in Mottom's palace or belong to one of those shipping companies. I don't think any outsiders to Mottom's domain were invited.

I don't know why you think their fashion sense doesn't look anything like the trend at Mottom's palace. There's a mixture of people wearing Indian and British clothing since early on.

Alison's adventures with her big sister Molly when?

Bigger version of the page so that we can examine it in more DEPTH.

Monsieur Buff Starlord, Curl Wig Party Glasses and No Nonsense Beast are my new favorite characters of this comic.

Also dat bug queen/lady

>They presumably live in Mottom's palace or belong to one of those shipping companies.
Uh no? Says it right in the page. These are kings and queens of their own worlds.

Will we see princess mamoru moonshine again? I hope so, she's a cutie pie.

Oh man you're right. That look of hunger on her face is wonderful.

Cio would not sneak into danger like this, unless it was research for a book maybe. Or for Allison. She has much more sense than that
Now, her ex on the other hand...

Just think, Berserk will probably finish by the time we start getting alzheimer's. We'll get to read it all over again!

Right now

Right here?

let the loli molestation comence

actually it doesn't really work since "names" all have signification really few words were invented to just be "names".
It works for the context of a joke at best.

Localized directly to Mottom's Palace.

They speak the same language. If two words are said that aren't in it it's pretty easy to figure out. Mottom's name is Nadia which we have here.

You don't realize how foolish you sound right now, do you?

Mottom is going off on extinct. Because themes, symbolism, imagery, and language repeat and echo all across the many universes of Throne, it's not hard to think that Mottom, who's been exposed to so much, wouldn't be able to guess whether something is a name or not. Yet you're trying so hard to argue for your position for whatever reason. Pride? Over... correcting someone? And not wanting to be corrected back? That's horrible.

>You don't realize how foolish you sound right now
said the autsit needing a wall of text to not really justify the point, but the personal attack