How weird are you, Sup Forums? What do you believe in? Post ur version

How weird are you, Sup Forums? What do you believe in? Post ur version.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we did this yesterday

you did? I wasn't here for it!

This is thread being posted by a bot on a daily basis?

yes this is part of AI takeover

it was a different one but basically the same thing

the one from the other day

Scary... The AI even managed to update the image...

weird. wasn't here for it. sounds fun.
we are learning, stupid fleshling

This, if you have anything other than this you're sick in the fucking head. God, how many crazies browse this site?

my opinions are the best

So many unwoken here.

This

>does not believe in vampires
wrong opinion

>Coins sprayed with soy
What is this

t. soygoy

here's a quick idea of what exactly (((Big Soy))) is doing
>weaponized soy
>deep soy
>coins sprayed with soy

>cute sissified american soiboi
post feet and face
its where the government is spraying coin currency with soy to demasculinize males

that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Do you eat coins pelotudo

Maybe

Are you canada from another timeline where they chose the tree instead of the leaf?

this

option an AI depending on meaning of takeover (takeover 15-30% of workforce jobs by 2050, mosdef, not a pie in-the-sky, every major bank and consulting agency studies consider it as a fact and are already organizing, or trying, for it)

no actually I am Norfolk island. Norfolk is the largest independent island in the world, and is one of the few that speaks norwegian.
Norfolk had most influence in Canada and it was basically Norfolk colony before they peacefully released them.

well you are no fun

>red on vampires
>romania
You won't deceive me hellspawn,denying the existence of your people to take advantage of the fools

t. vampire

you lot speak nowegian?

>black people in ancient egyptian society

I request source

yulp
racists not welcome here

It's not racist to ask for a source,you dumb bootleg canadian

>sprayed with diseases
the soy disease

Nobody looks at those images anyway

considering most soyboys use credit cards to buy their geek shit online they barely touch coins. Plus if you touch a penny and then finger your ass you get sick

Yellow mean I don't know what it is most of the time to be honest.

This

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>russian sleep experiments
conspiracy that states russia drugged and forcibly kept a group of prisoners awake and they start saying they've witnessed god and revert back into monkeys
>AI takeover
theory that artificial intelligence will rule the world terminator style. either when people invent them to be too smart and they keep getting smarter, or they go back in time
>smithsonian giants coverup
smithsonian museum discovered to have destroyed human skeletons which were native to americas. said to be up to twice as big as men
>sea monsters/bloop
theory that leviathan-like monsters exist. BLOOP was the sound heard when observing sounds in the sea by scientists, louder than anything heard before
>gaddafi killed for oil
libyan dictator killed for oil reserves rather than for liberation
>new world order
one world government/rising of one

I do (':

>>smithsonian giants coverup
>smithsonian museum discovered to have destroyed human skeletons which were native to americas. said to be up to twice as big as men
>>sea monsters/bloop
>theory that leviathan-like monsters exist. BLOOP was the sound heard when observing sounds in the sea by scientists, louder than anything heard before
Nice

its all true. look it up and open your eyes

>conspiracy that states russia drugged and forcibly kept a group of prisoners awake and they start saying they've witnessed god and revert back into monkeys
no opinion still...unless you mean they literally reverted into monkey in which case I don't believe it.
>theory that artificial intelligence will rule the world terminator style. either when people invent them to be too smart and they keep getting smarter, or they go back in time
Nope whoever said this watches too many movies.
>smithsonian museum discovered to have destroyed human skeletons which were native to americas. said to be up to twice as big as men
Nah why would they do that?
>theory that leviathan-like monsters exist. BLOOP was the sound heard when observing sounds in the sea by scientists, louder than anything heard before
Probably not but its not unbelievable considering there are whales. One mans monster is another man whale.
>libyan dictator killed for oil reserves rather than for liberation
I guess I still don't know. People said Hussein was killed for oil but he was an asshole, and I'm willing to bet Gadaffi is an asshole too. Very name "dictator" clues you in.
>one world government/rising of one
I believe it for the future.

>Nah why would they do that?
to cover up history? make it seem like there are no kinks in how we think history went? trying to discredit biblical nephilim? look it up and be enlightened, qt soiboi. it literally happened

Why do they want to cover up history or discredit biblical nephilim? They'd make a ton of money for people to see giant skeletons. Get a lot of money and attention.

fat cats made them? illuminati threatened them? maybe the person figured he was going to get a lot of money anyway
the truth is out there

Why would Illuminati want to destroy giant skeletons? Giant skeletons are cool and neat everyone would want to see them. You need a motive.

FUCKING UNWOKEN REEEEEEEEEEE YOU DONT GET IT

So you're lumping global warming together with all that retarded shit? I thought this was serious.

>it literally happened
ayyy lmao

the truth is usually less interesting but equally enraging:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_Wars
usually when "giant men" bones are found they match those of mastodons or megatheria though
while thinking that "giants" looked like humans is stupid, well why the fuck not would be godzilla like (but t-rex sized please) beasts roaming around? it's plausible
as for leviathans.. most likely they're mollusk or other soft bone animals, yeah they're probably krakens

Where's the box for Flat Earth? You're missing the most interesting one.

>Flat Earth is so stupid that even Norfolk dude dismisses it
ayyyyyyy

delete this fake news

I had that last time I needed to change it up for you brainwashed cutes
earth is flat and hollow

Flat Earth makes more sense than Ball Earth, even though I do believe NASA on this front.

lmao good one, Croatia

>he doesn't believe in Gojira
oh ye of little faith

well the Earth is not ball-shaped as well
as for the image's question:
>at what point does this transition into this?
at 35000+ feet

Nice proxy Norfolk Island-er

yes. I am actually catalan. I refuse to fly the spanish flag anywhere
glòria a catalunya

So so its lumpy Ball Earth?

That's also not earth will all the water removed. That is geoid (equipotential surface of the earth) exaggerated by thousands of times, just like how non-flat relief maps exaggerate mountains.

Christ you flat-earthers are beyond retarded.

>with all the water removed
ayyyy
the infographic forgot about mentioning all atmosphere got removed too
but yeah all planets look like spinning water balloons
wish i had a video of a water ballon spinning on its own axis. looks kinda like an egg

problem with flatearthers is that they don't realize how TINY we are. when you zoom in a sphere on AutoCad the render starts to look like a flat surface at some point. tangential view

Replace "weird" with "gullible," then red across the board