Utter fucking insanity

> The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

What the fuck are they talking about, Sup Forums?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT????

HE MADE A FUCKING JOKE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

And isn't Hillary the one that can't be trusted with Intel?

The media is straight propaganda at this point.

>(((HuffingtonPost)))

The (((media))) is getting exposed for the kikes they are.

They all know he was sarcastic, but they are all out to get him and they will use whatever they can. It does not matter though, it is not sticking. The story in several media outlets lately have been how the Trump campaign brilliantly stole Hillary and the DNC's thunder during their big moments at the convention.

Dont worry ameribro, its not sticking.

>hilldawg
>worried about leaks

The only leaks that concern you crusty hilldawg is from your depends when you're having a stroke

This is some next level ridiculousness. I've never witnessed this entire entity try so hard to cover something up. I can't believe this shit can happen without mass riots.

>do nefarious bullshit
>claim that the people who discovered your nefarious bullshit are to blame
>say nothing about said nefarious bullshit

This is retarded, we 1984 as fuck now.

The day we can start hanging anyone who works for Huffington Post cannot come soon enough.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope he does make that agreement and uses it against them. I'm sure he could, just sounds like digging their own graves.

If they make a move surely the American public will notice what they're doing? Right? RIGHT?

>Huffington post

I'm a liberal and I don't even give that garbage clicks. they are hands down the most dishonest news blog around.

absolutely no integrity at huffpo.

Leak? What Leak?

Mr Trump hasnt leaked anything and I dont think he has anything to leak honestly. He's just a businessman.

They must be talking about him "Taking a leak"

Well to be honest I Dont Think he can hold it quite that long.

doing this is the best move they have to keep up their narrative
mfw waiting for the wikibomb

Reminds me of Turkey and their media.
People trying to stay in their homes away from the mess outside, being told "if you stay indoors you're a traitor"

I wish trump would piss on a picture of Hillary just to trigger them.

Laughing
My
Fucking
Ass
Off

Yeah sure... He made a joke..

The fact that you believe that is enough for me to diagnose you with Autism Spectrum Disorder.

You should be restricted from operating a motor vehicle, and should have the State handle your money for you.

There must be some serious shit going on when they shit their pants like that.

>TRUMP CAN'T LEAK THE CRIMINAL THINGS OF HILLARY
>REMEMBER: HE'S BASICALLY HITLER!!!!!

Fucking ridiculous.

Problem is Trump doesnt have anything to leak.

Hillary's server was hacked before they recovered it. Then it went in an evidence locker.

Trump was merely asking for the hacked information Back, so it could kindly go to the FBI where it belongs.

who cares its another stunt from hillarys team. nothing more. they still dont have a economic plan. just vague talk about stuff needing to change and "muh $15 minimum wage"

Oh wow, really makes you think.
I guess now I''m #MentallyHill

They gonna give him a government e-mail?

Bingo. But I hate to be the one to say this but they have been shit source for news for a long time now.

What was his actual words? I missed all this

Pot calling the kettle a nigger

>Russia if you're listening find hillary's lost emails,i am sure the media would reward you mightily for it

>haha i was just pretending to be fucking retarded

how many "jokes" does Trump get? As President you don't get to make jokes like that. You choose your words poorly and the stock market tanks. Remember when old uncle joe told us not to fly on airplanes right now and airplane stocks dropped like 5% overnight?

If Trump is President, he needs to tone it down. The Bully Pulpit has real power attached to it, and if he made a "joke" like that after assuming the Presidency, there would be real international consequences.

>information leaked that shows the media colluding with HRC and the DNC
>dems and media scream about it being leaked by russians (as if where it comes from makes a difference)
>No proofs of the leaks coming from russia
>trump jokes and says russia should release more shit
>Dems and media paint trump as being evil and colluding with russians when there is absolutely no proof of any of this whatsoever, at the same time that the dems and media have been caught red-handed in conspiracy-theory shit

oh the ironing

This is the meta-equivalent of people getting defensive and asking "WELL WHY DO YOU EVEN KNOW THIS INFORMATION" when you start citing statistics on black IQ and crime.

Desperater and desperater.

Be sure it gets worse than this.

Kek. Obvious bantz and they are taking it seriously? Jesus fuck

as if Hillary the deleter and classified email clown has any room to talk

Yeah, they are obviously scared as hell for some reason, that has come up just lately or something. It looks kinda pathetic.

It's a trap. They'll make him sign, then they'll make something happen.

It's best he doesn't sign anything and just let this bounce off him like all the shit they're trying to fling at him.

Well the best part is that trump's gambit put hillary in a catch-22 and forced her to admit that the information she knew she had classified info on her server that would be a national security threat if fallen into the wrong hangs.

Kek and people on here used to laugh at Russia's or China's media objectivity and call them propaganda. I hope you retards realise it was the same shit in USA, except (((they))) created 'international' and 'credible' organizations that ranked the glorious american media as free. Same shit different coating. Hopefully this 'redpills' some of you all too government trusting fuckers.

I have a bad feeling that he'll start getting briefed, then (((someone))) will leak them and blame it on Trump.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Please u fuckers. If some sjwfaggot made a "joke" asking another country to trample over our sovereignty and hack into government or trump files, you'd all be screaming for blood.

How anyone hasn't has traded the shit out of some of these writers is beyond me. These people are dragging Americas youth to the bottom of the sea.

Meanwhile. Patriots trying to tell the truth are being murdered.

Not advocating violence. But these fucks surely have skeletons that can be exposed.

>It's best he doesn't sign anything

I'm sure he has mighty fine lawyers working with him.

traders=harassed
ducking globalist Apple.

And Exit polls in California showed Bernie Sanders leading in a landslide—significant discrepancies between exit polls and election results.

Yet the chances of such a great overnight shift are considered to be statistically impossible.

Dubiously, the two companies which control election polling, cancelled the remaining exit polls for the 2016 primaries.
Who is untrustworthy?

>Hillary Clinton's campaign worried about him leaking info
She shouldn't even have security clearance after the Emailgate thing so Im honestly curious as to why they are so obviously projecting their problems onto him.

Briefed? The president is briefed not candidates. They just admitted he's already won,

this. the cognitive dissonace of Sup Forums has never been stronger than with Trump. It's pretty amusing to watch.

I just hope he loses in a landslide, I've been looking forward to shitposting big pictures of shillary's smiling face next to the words POL BTFO for a while. It's coming.

also, please someone read and respond to, do you understand the concept of the bully pulpit?

Seems to me they are fucking with the people hard, like almost outright calling people stupid.
If they are this easy to lead to slaughterhouse, its all over, the end.

>Kek and people on here used to laugh at Russia's or China's media objectivity and call them propaganda.
We laugh because we've known what propaganda is. Because we've been experiencing it. We're always the first to get hit by it, before they propagate it throughout the world. We are the guinea pigs for their social experiments.

Why do you think we're good at detecting it and pointing it out?

We even came up with HUAC that specifically targets it. It's unfortunate that (((they))) shut it down, because the majority of seditionists propagandists are made up of (((them))).

>a corrupt, lawbreaking opportunist and a clownish strongman narcissist
WEW
DEMOCRACY lads

Moar meme magic trump rustling up.

Connecting his image with = presidential
#Needs to be briefed
#Ivanka is a first lady just like michelle

Trumps should of just mentioned, that for hillary, it seems too late to sign anymore...

Where were you went the presidential race went full meme?

Maybe it's what is needed to set everything on fire.

We surely need it to cleanse ourselves of corruption.

Is Hillary Clinton a Trump plant?

Why would they do this when Hillary LITERALLY leaked classified top secret data because of her alleged extreme incompetence and then lied about it?

Putin says ridiculous shit all the time.

>asking another country to trample over our sovereignty and hack into government or trump files

That's not what Trump did though, is it?

Really getting desperate now, it's fucking hilarious.

Trump isn't the one who should be facing jail time for mishandling classified information

>Treating his presidency as inevitable

WHY ARE THEY SO STUPID

Nothing Trump does makes me think he's a shill, but his opponents' buffoonery kind of does.

Is this for fucking real? I've never seen damage control this bad.

Nothing to hide nothing to fear...

...Isn't that what they told me about the NSA?

SHE WON'T STAY THROWED

HE THREW HER DOWN

BABY JESUS

They already do this...

It's called a NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

Hillary signed one too...then sent and recieved classified on her home computer, a violation of the NDA

Everyone with a clearance signs one

What the fuck is the jew talking about do you ask?

He's exaggerating this "situation" to make Trump look bad

That is all

Wtf i hate henry ford now

lmaoing at your life right now shills

>Obama asks Iran to return downed drone
>*crickets*

>Trump asks Russia to return Hillary's emails if they have them
>COMMIE TRAITOR!!!

"MWAHAHAHA i got it!
let's say all the bad things everyone says about me and say them about trump!
It's fuelproof!"

Jesus, I hate living here...

>Clinton
>talking about security leaks

Who again was called by the FBI extremely negligent with any kind of secret information?

Ok #1 he didn't ask Russia to hack anything. And #2 if Hillary DIDN'T send classified emails over an unsecured server, and only used it for personal BS why is this such a big deal? she doesn't want the Russians to know she was cheating her diet or something?

>And isn't Hillary the one that can't be trusted with Intel?
LOL, the fucking irony here.

>hillary trying so hard to stop the leak she temporarily drops her human disguise and uses one of her extra arms

they are desperade to create some trump related scandal and they are trying literally everything. Hopefully some americans are waking up after complete blackout on shillary emails and rigged primaries.

Also whatever's hacked has ALREADY been hacked. If Russia DOES have state secrets i doubt they point out they actually have some as that just be "showing what they know/have already done" and I'm no geopolitical strategist but I don't think I'd do that. Again I'm sure the Russians try hacking stuff all the time and don't need Trumps permission...

Trump should just promise not to leave any briefings on Hillary or DNC e-mail servers.

>The DNC is so stupid that they think Trump leaked the information

HOLY SHIT

TRUMP IS THE OG HACKER ON STEROIDS

>asking another country to trample over our sovereignty and hack into government or trump files

The files don't exist here. The US government doesn't have them. That's why they're called the delete emails. The original unsecured server that contained them hasn't existed since early 2015.

Now I'm going to ask you a simple question. Who do you think Trump was "asking Russia to hack"?

I'm sitting here semi-pissed and reading this I gotta say what the fuck is this world coming to? In what world are people falling for this shit. Jesus, I feel like I'm living in a twilight zone episode.

It's bread and circus, user.

Reality TV, blockbuster movies, entertainment on demand, it all serves to keep people fat and happy, and not just physically.

The Industrial Revolution was the death blow, we've been bleeding out as a species ever since.

>send and receive tens of thousands of classified sensitive emails from your yahoo account and then lie about it to federal investigators
>emails get compromised by other nations because of aforementioned lack of understanding of basic secure communication
>someone else makes a joke about it
>"t-this isn't funny guise national security is a serious thing L-LOCK HIM UP"

could you be any more corrupt

this is straight up hilarious honestly

I bet Trump must be laughing his ass off right now

I mean, the obvious irony of all of this is off the charts

>trump needs to guarantee he won't practically hand american state secrets over to our enemies, that's why i'm with Her™

The left has officially lost it, the media now knows they've lost control over all but the dumbest fringe and uninformed blacks.

it's called posturing

Killery BTFO

Nothing is fuelproof.
Not even steel beams.

They're afraid.

They're desperately afraid.

They know the walls are coming down, and the truth is leaking out.

They're liked a cornered animal lashing out in whatever way they can to defend itself.

kek, you get extra serving of syrup tonight

More fun examples of the left losing it:

>walls are racist! (proceed to erect wall around entire convention center)

>bernie: hillawy cwinton is unfit for office and bought by the banks, vote for hillawy cwinton!

>michelle obama: don't let anyone tell you america isn't great! (100+ speeches in 74 hours about how much america sucks)

>republicans want to take your right to vote away! (emails expose DNC destroying bernie campaign and his delegates)

>john kerry: air conditioning is just as dangerous as ISIS

They've completely lost it.

DEFLECT FROM THE DNC CORRUPTION

also i would be more worried about Hillary leaking information

Someone needs to do the Starship Troopers "It's afraid!" meme but with all the DNC and MSM folks instead of the brain bug.

I forgot one of my favorites:

>RAPE CULTURE IS REAL!
>now enjoy this keynote speech by bill clinton

There not even an established connection between Trump and the Russian government at this point.

>Head of Clinton campaign wants an ironclad agreement that Trump won't rape a woman at his next rally

It's slander for their false narrative.

Keep in mind, this is from a campaign that has effectively shielded her from any unscripted questions since DECEMBER of last year...
All of the interviews, reporters, publicly asked questions have been scripted.
She has not held a legitimate 'Press Conference' for over 220 some odd days...

When she does have unscripted questions, she fucks everything up and shoots herself in the ass just like this 'With a Cloth' bullshit.

Checked

Oh god this is going to be glorious irony when Clinton's uranium dealings with Russia get out

>Who do you think Trump was "asking Russia to hack"?
he wasn't asking anyone to hack, you're just retarded.

why do you think I put it in quotes faggot

take a hint

>Hillary uses personal server to store hundreds of classified, marked and unmarked documents that was extremely vulnerable to attack

>Hillary worried that Trump will leak something to the Russians because he wanted them to reveal her public record emails she illegally deleted.