/sg/ Syria General - ALEPPO KOTEL EDITION IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

Links updated for July 27

! Help us updated Syria tl:dr > syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-tldr/

>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

Developments JULY 27
>ISIS launches a new offensive in North Aleppo
>Jaish Al-Islam rebels continue battling with Syrian Army over imperative Ghouta town
>ISIS claims responsibility for Qamishli terrorist attack
>Kurdish forces beat back jihadist rebels in Aleppo City
>Suicide bombing rocks Qamishli in northeast Syria
>Russian airstrikes advance the Syrian Army in northern Aleppo
>Jihadist rebels begin new offensive against Kurds of Aleppo City
>Houthi forces rain missiles into Saudi Arabia
>Syrian Army launches night offensive in southern Hama
>Mysterious explosions destroy huge Ahrar Al Sham weapons factory
>Jihadist civil war brewing in central Syria as Ahrar Al-Sham mobilizes men to fight Jund Al-Aqsa
>Houthi missiles hit Saudi positions amid latest advance in northern Sanaa

>NEW SOUTHFRONT 28 July
youtu.be/BSN7irEeoSE

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City July 28
mediafire.com/convkey/8839/rhgnifzmfdy4875zg.jpg
>Darayaa july 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2010/11/30/yes-wikileaks-terrorist-organization-time-act.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meknes_Royal_Military_Academy)
youtube.com/watch?v=lAdY49EgIJA
maroc.ma/fr/activites-royales/sm-le-roi-nomme-le-general-de-corps-darmee-bouchaib-arroub-inspecteur-general-des
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/758771103447805953
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/758774271942549504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Minnesota

CAN Mossad the Assad.

1st for Saddam attacking Aleppo!

I'm okay with this if you're okay with the petrol dollar.

Yeah, the Saudis can definitely expect some blowback. They're not exactly making a lot of friends these days, and the situation isn't going to improve soon. Same thing with Turkey.

Kek willing Trump becomes president and tells them to go suck a goat's dick.

Tripples Threes of Truth, I thank you, Lord Kek.

i agree about latakia theres no reason to keep fighting there. since they keep losing their gains that easily.
but i do think the time to strike the rebels is now.
turkey is undergoing changes maybe becoming friendly towards russia (and assad?) and us elections are coming. its a bad time for the rebels and they must exploit it.
we all thought isis was over but they seem like they do have some self sufficient power in them.
the saa also has to figure out what the kurds next move will be after they liberate manbij, which will be soon. if they move to raqqa it may be a good time to send some troops towards deir ezzor.

checked! Pretty much! They have invested so much in this war

Unrelated, but

>Yes, WikiLeaks Is a Terrorist Organization and the Time to Act Is NOW
foxnews.com/opinion/2010/11/30/yes-wikileaks-terrorist-organization-time-act.html

MEDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Turkey gave up on syria long before the coup attempt, there even rumors of Turkey leaving NATO and ally russia, i dont think thats a plausible situation tho

Nth for the moderate liberation.

EXPLOSION!

repost:

Yep, an armed force always comes out a fuckton more experienced after a civil war.

I hope many of them get rewarded at the end of the war... they really deserve it.

The Iraqi army is HUGE, but they are incredibly inexperienced. That's normal, though, since they were completely rebuilt after the Iraqi-US war.

I was considering joining the reserve of the Royal Moroccan Army, but I don't know where to apply and I doubt they're actively recruiting.

>Crapistan

It should Assyria.

I just came.

Fuck off kike

>I was considering joining the reserve of the Royal Moroccan Army, but I don't know where to apply and I doubt they're actively recruiting

Here in the USA you just go to your local recruiting station. They are in just about every local town and city. Is it that much harder to find a recruiter and to be recruited in Morocco?

sup niggers

anything new out of Aleppo?

I've yet to see any sign the SAA has actually improved over the years. (It hasn't collapsed, so that's something.). They're still doing the same dumbass stunts and pulling massive blunders every so often... Losing a lot of materiel and filling the gaps with conscripts isn't exactly building experience.

At least the Russians and Hezbollah are enjoying the free live-fire training.

For example, Saudi Arabia, one of the countries most compromised by WikiLeaks, is our major source of intelligence on Al Qaeda in Yemen and it’s terror plots. What if they decide they can’t risk their sources and methods will show up on the front page of the New York Times and other publications around the world and they stop sharing what they know?

The answer is obvious. -- The United States should move immediately and aggressively against WikiLeaks

1. Declare WikiLeaks a terrorist organization. Move to freeze its assets and have the Pentagon's new Cyber Command shut it down.

2. Shut the site down.

>Saudi Arabia, one of the countries most compromised by WikiLeaks, is our major source of intelligence on Al Qaeda in Yemen and it’s terror plots
THE FUUUUCK FOXNEWS

The encirclement is complete and Bani Zeid neighborhood is also secure. Now it is just a matter of creating a buffer zone around castello road and reinforcing any present offensives.

I hope you're not deployed and browsing Sup Forums.

There's absolutely no info online, and I don't know any recruiter. We don't have local recruiting stations either. Nothing about joining the Army in High School.

I only know of a single military academy in Meknes, but it's incredibly elite and I'm not interested in becoming an officer anyway. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meknes_Royal_Military_Academy)

nigga you gay

Let's drink some votka tomorrow:DDD

Israel stahp

most countries need a limited supply of professional soldiers, they dont recruit at any given moment

they never gave up on syria, they have invested much and still have assets there, if they give up on them they lose whatever diplomatic power they have on the syrian thing. keeping the rebels supplied is what gives turkey power over the syrian situation

post proofs you're in afghanistan

wtf did you take this photo?

>Lies,Lies everywhere

post proofs your in montenegro

to celebrate Aleppo happening? I'm on!

why isn't anyone here talking about Al Nusra splitting with Al Qaeda?

The reason for it was to allow al nusra to focus on their efforts against the SA, and to "unify" the rebel resistance

FSA/ Rebels are looking pretty fucking desperate.

i hope you're not trying to say you took those pictures

proofs pls

fuck off

Wont happen, wikileaks helps trump become president and he allows them to continue as friends of freedom.

>I've yet to see any sign the SAA has actually improved over the years
They have. Combat readiness was only true of 3 divisions at the start of the war, the 4th and the 5th. I won't mention the other division for security reasons, but it *hasn't been used at all for the duration of the war*.

It's been sitting there waiting just in case Israel decided to attack.

The Syrian army is still vastly underestimated and hasn't used its full capabilities. The reason for Russia joining the war is to bring a peaceful resolution. The not so peaceful one was hinted at by Nasrallah and is still on the table, depending on what Israel decides to do in the south.

I'm interested too, can you post a timestamp with some sort of proof? I'll settle for some afghan currency with a timestamp if a scenic picture would compromise you

We did yesterday!

Here's southfront with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAdY49EgIJA

And also they want western support, and Aljazeera or whatever aired their leader so that EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY DIDNDU NUFFIN

That's why we can never have fun times!

maroc.ma/fr/activites-royales/sm-le-roi-nomme-le-general-de-corps-darmee-bouchaib-arroub-inspecteur-general-des

you cant find out details on how to join from here?

>they never gave up on syria, they have invested much and still have assets there, if they give up on them they lose whatever diplomatic power they have on the syrian thing. keeping the rebels supplied is what gives turkey power over the syrian situation

Turkey has different leverage now. Syria will need Turkey's help to destroy the Kurd's ambitions in the north (and Turkey needs Syria's help likewise).

We can safely say Turkey has given up on Aleppo and will likely also give up on Idleb. There's no point holding on to those and antagonising a potential thawing of totally frozen relationship.

Not saying that anyone in Syria will ever forgive Turkey -- that is going to take a century. But right now, Turkey's #1 priority is survival and the Kurdish plot is aimed at it more so than the countries around it.

I don't think Turkey will join NATO, but it will become a useless member and will likely do what Russia wants, the pipeline, end the war in Syria and more, as long as Russia backs it against the Kurds.

The best thing to see at the end of the war is the Kurds, who betrayed everyone around them and shook hands with the devil, get curb stomped from every angle. We must thank such a stupid people for bringing all the countries around them together. Fucking retards.

can't timestamp cause of opsec

heres a picture outside the shitty FOB of a m113

everything i post is monitored and read through i've gotten shit for posting on Sup Forums before one of the curses of being an 0203

No fun only SEX

Forgive him,montenigger is new here,but he is one of us.

Stop the chimp out,бpaтe.

>i've gotten shit for posting on Sup Forums before

How come?

i dont blame him hes from montenegro thanks serbz

because my CO is FUCKING RETARD and I HOPE HE READS THIS

oh shit

the absolute mad man!

laughing.png

pic seems original, so I guess you may be legit

>there is a person in the U.S. armed forces routinely combing through all the autistic assad memes and anime we post on /sg/ threads

time to post edgy shit

I know it's hol hol... but still

Hey dude, how's it going in Afghanistan.

Australian Syrian here, we have nothing but respect for you guys but your government really really sucks.

All that ammo really turns me on. Hope you deliver it to a bunch of Jihadist's bodies. Are those automatic grenades by the way (the white/yellow stuff next to the crates)? Holy shit is that calibre huge, 40mm by the look of it.

>blatant and open shilling by the BBC for the rebels and rapefugees

disgusting

>Intel officer
Nice

>wen you drink too much at 2am and post something your gonna regret in the morning

That YPGfag and you are the few who contribute with an insight into real combat situations.I very much appreciate that since I'm an avid fan of war tactics,unit placements and movement and that sort of stuff.

My sides

Do you have to explain spurdo or other memes to your CO?

Absolutely nothing, this is just a press report. It's not even the MRF's website.

They're very secretive in general.

Also, you quoted the wrong guy.

VIDEO INSIDE

>#NDF Tribal Fighters - Imam Al-Baqir Brigade During the Liberation of #Layramoun Factories.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/758771103447805953

Isn't it interesting that this image confirms that the US intelligence services were most interested in and monitoring turkish satisfaction w/ their government in march of this year? Kind of lends credence to the allegations of the """"""coup'""""" being run by US intelligence & really make you think!

>I don't think Turkey will join NATO
Nigga. They are already a member.
I think you mean the European Union. Turkey was sick of the EU taking so long so when the coup happened Erdogan was like "Fuckit. Got better things to do."

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/758774271942549504

IVAN IS WATCHING US

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

nothing beats a good ol L-shaped ambush
not as nice as you think but it could be worse
"ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR ASS AND INSTEAD OF TYPING UP A FUCKING INTEL REPORT YOU POST PICTURES OF FROGS ON A KNOWN LEFT-WING TERROR SITE YOUR LUCKY I DON'T SEND YOU TO LEAVENWORTH YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE THE WORST INTEL OFFICER IN THE ENTIRE CORPS, GO OUT AND FUCKING APPLY SUN-TAN LOTION TO EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE IN TRANSPORT RIGHT NOW I WANT THEM GLISTENING"

pretty much what happened last time senpai
yeah there 40mm's those the ones with the silver tips are i THINK if i remember correctly 105mm cannon HE rounds, they have a massive wounding radius since they can send shrapnel everywhere. if i'm wrong there 105mm tracers/incendiary, rest are just 40 and 25mm, and those tubes are for a m47 (USMC still gets shitty equipment compared to army) some of those have TOW missiles on them too

Sorry typo, I meant leave NATO.

did you watch the lasted ep of Planetarian?

>Yes, WikiLeaks Is a Terrorist Organization and the Time to Act Is NOW
>foxnews.com/opinion/2010/11/30/yes-wikileaks-terrorist-organization-time-act.html
Wow. That was blowhard.

YES.

Pakistan, China and Russia are working to bring Turkey in SCO
We fought against West from 1071 to 1923.....Who knows what the future brings.

kek

Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

#SYRIA
Bulletin of the Russian Centre for reconciliation of opposing sides in the Syrian Arab Republic (July 28, 2016)

Reconciliation of the opposing sides
Within last 24 hours, truce agreements have been signed with representatives of 19 inhabited areas in the Latakia, al-Suwayda, and Homs provinces.
The total number of inhabited areas, the leaders of which had signed reconciliation agreements, has reached 294.
Negotiations on joining ceasefire regime have been continued with field commanders of armed opposition detachments active in Latakia, Homs, and Hama provinces.
The number of ceasefire application forms signed with leaders of armed groupings has remained 61.

Ceasefire observation
The ceasefire has been observed in most provinces of the Syrian Arab Republic. Within last 24 hours, 7 ceasefire violations have been registered in the Damascus (4) and Latakia (3) province.
Jaysh al-Islam formations, which had claimed to belong to the opposition, have performed mortar shelling of Arbil, Jaubar, Haush al-Farah and Duma inhabited areas in the Damascus province.
In the Latakia province, armed formations of the Ahrar al-Sham and Free Syrian Army performed shelling of Bruma inhabited area, and Tauma inhabited area for two times.
Russian Aerospace Forces and Syrian Air Force did not make strikes on opposition armed formations, which follow ceasefire regime and informed the Russian or American Centres for reconciliation about their location.

Humanitarian aid to the population of Syria
Low-income families of Bseirin (Hama province), Salhiyah (Aleppo province), Najha (Damascus province), and Am al-Tuyur (Latakia province) have received 10 tons of humanitarian cargos with flour, rice, canned meat and fish.
Aircraft of the Abakan Air, Russian aviation company, has dropped 21 tons of UN humanitarian cargos on Deir ez-Zor, which had been besieged by ISIS terrorists.

Additional information
Groupings of Jabhat al-Nusra and ISIS international terrorist organizations do not stop making attempts to break the ceasefire regime.
Within last 24 hours, terrorists have shelled al-Zahraa, al-Khalidiyah, Leramon, al-Nayrab, and al-Asad quarters in the Aleppo city, and Tell Jobegja inhabited area with improvised MLRS and mortars.
Terrorists have also shelled following inhabited areas: Kabun, Haush al-Farah, Bahariyah, Huteita al-Jarash, Duma, and Abd Beinuri in the Damascus province, Abu Alayah and Tarfavi in the Homs province.
The President of the Syrian Arab Republic Bashar al-Assad signed the decree of release from criminal liability of all armed persons, who lay down weapons and surrender themselves to judicial authorities of executive power bodies.

>a known left-wing terror site
>left-wing

is your CO reading archives from 10 years ago?

Ivan been posting all day lads.
War is serious business.

Dude, i will cry next week, right?

who is Ivan?

Ivan just posted these pics on Twitter.

Ivan is Love.
Ivan is Life.

Damm, how new are you, boy?

damn

damn, that was fast

i wouldn't be surprised

Ivan that picture with the dead arab seems to be from Sup Forums, as Sup Forums renames files. Look at the file name

lol whos mans is this?

Erdoğan will restart the Peace Process and try to use YPG against Assad.

Fresh map, good goys