ITT: Our deepest, darkest, most secret ships

ITT: Our deepest, darkest, most secret ships.

Kamala and Hellboy.

Shrek and Corey Baxter

Carol Danvers and Rogue.

GokuXCatwoman

>anime ships
Disgusting

Isn't Hellboy Catholic? There'd be some religious tension in that relationship imo

Starkat

The current issues of Star-lord and Guardians are absolutely killing me.

To be honest I think shippers are faggots and legit wish for them to die because they ruin everything they touch.

Besides, Hellboy already has a waifu.

Sailor Moon X Wonder Woman.
Usagi would already be a fan at the start of the story, maybe even a card holding member of her local fan club.
She'd start writing letters once she got her powers, like "Now I'm a superhero, do you have any tips?" and "Wow, I'm a princess just like you!" then "A kid dropped from the sky calling me her mother, does this happen a lot?"
She'd be attracted to Diana by some of the same things she sees in Rei, and maybe notice a few similarities between Tuxedo Kamen and Batman.

I could probably work more out of it, but haven't given it more thought than this.
Sailor Moon would fit well in DC.

I only ship canon ships. Everything seems pointless.

>Sailor Moon would fit well in DC.

craaackship

Ami would prefer Barbra as Oracle.
Because as we all know, Ami has the best taste.

Because of this, Dipper and Erma.

Professor X and Beast

Carol Danvers/Jessica Drew I regret nothing

I can dig it

>"mom, dad, this is my girlfriend singularity."
>".....what is she, exactly? Besides a lesbian."
>"She's a knot of warped space-time that vibrates in higher-dimensional space."
>"......."
>"She technically doesn't exist. It's like she's an empty patch of space that decided to walk around and talk one day."
>"......how old is she?"
>"Two months."
>"Why isn't she wearing clothes?"
>"She doesn't like them."
>"If she's naked, where's her black hole, if you know what I mean?"
>"DAD!"
>"a gay black hole that talks. now I've seen it all."

This doesn't sound bad either.

Can we have her team up with Supergirl and Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld too?

I imagine she'd suspect Amethyst had something to do with Queen Beryl when they first met.
And Venus would be the Supergirl fan.

It needs to be canon in 616 that Peter denounces MJ forever and gets married to She-Hulk

This, but it's not a secret.
My secret ship is Sakura and Karin from Street Fighter.

He's probably the only human besides Cap that could crawl out of bed the next morning.
But he'd still have bruises and be showing them off at every chance he got.

Karnak and Magik

>And this one, well, I got this doing a move that Jen calls, The Jackhammer, and that's all I'm saying.

Toph and Iron Man

Karnak and Mantis

Ugh, I miss A-Force was probably the comic that was most likely to make me smile when I read it.

Doom and Val
Gambit and X-23
Hal and Arisia
Jason Todd and Harley Quinn

Steve Rogers and Monica Rambeau

Rorschach and Nite Owl. The only ship I've been consistently in love with since I was a kid.

I'm ashamed

>implying that will ever happen

Rubes is herosexual, the only thing that gets her wet, is saving people and fighting Grimm.

>Rorschach is disgusted with sex
>right winged beliefs would make him hate faggots
>pairing him with fat friend

user why do you have shit taste?

>RWBY Chibi
>finds Blake's ninja book
>impressed by the ninja's 'katana'
>yells at Blake for being filth
>still keeps it to read

Ruby's a closet perv.

>he wasn't on Sup Forums when the movie came out and everyone was flooding threads with Ror/Dan

Newfag confirmed.

Just because Sup Forums has shit taste doesn't mean I have to.

Damian and Powergirl.
It occured to me when Sup Forums was brainstorming about the idea of Jason Todd in a typical CW teen drama show.
While Jason is taking Kara to prom or whatever, Peej would recieve an anonymous invitation to an expensive restaurant, to find Damian has reserved the whole place for the night and figures she could at least get a free meal and see the kid home.
She sits down, and is impressed by him having actual manners and carrying a good conversation, on top of not staring at her chest, and as the night progresses it starts to add up that if he's this good this young, imagine what he'll be like in 10 years, on top of looking like his dad!
And at the end of the night, she drops him off at home with a kiss on the cheek, and as soon as he walks inside he's grounded for swiping Bruce's credit card, and is completely fine with that.

So, super /ss/ with a side of reverse-Hikaru Genji plan.

Damian and Maya are the OTP

This never really occurred to me, but I can dig it. Medusa's fucking Johnny now anyways right?

Not to mention Hellboy fights against evil, he doesn't date it.

I like Damian with Super Girl and Spoiler.

Isn't Kara like twice Damian's age?

Webm related
Tadashi Hamada/GoGo Tomago
Beast Boy/Raven

Slightly dorky guy and tough-on-the-outside-sweet-on-the-inside girl is my thing.

someone actually remembering all the different aliases you've gone by is probably a big deal in the cape community, come to think of it

Hans and Elsa
Daria and Tom
Katchoo and David

In Runaways, I wanted Karolina to realize that she's actually bisexual instead of lesbian, and have a happy marriage with Xavin.

yep

Dick Grayson and Poison Ivy

Though I think it's just because I want her to rape Dick

I don't usually ship characters, but damn if Aang and Toph didn't seem like the most obvious thing in the world to me.

Shipping Aang/Katara is like shipping Luke/Leia before the sibling reveal. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just terribly, terribly boring.

I want Pod and Troll to be weird autistic battle lesbians together

come on Marbel, make them fuck