SWEDEN YES

rt.com/news/353771-central-malmo-blast-sweden/

>“There has been an explosion in one of the apartments,” police spokesperson Anna Goransson confirmed to reporters, adding that the cause of the blast is being investigated.

Sounds like it wasn't supposed to go off yet.

RT says diffrent

Malmö is no different than the Middle East, so consider this a low tier happening.

>“There has been an explosion in one of the apartments,” police spokesperson Anna Goransson confirmed to reporters, adding that the cause of the blast is being investigated.

Really, where?

in one of the apartments you stupid disgrace

See

Still, doesn't say it was intentional.

Considering Malmö is full of shitskins, my guess is that some wannabe jihadi fucked up his bomb building and blew himself up.

Who the fuck knows
Have no argument against this

The entirity of Malmö is practically a no go zone

>Sweden
does it even need to be confirmed who did it then?

This
Is what I meant.

>wannabe
ok ahmed

>malmö
wow its fucking nothing

denmark should have been given that place a long time ago
atleast they arent as cucked as the swedes and would not hand over it to the sand niggers without a fight

Not so far from my grandmothers home.
I wonder how she's doing. (I haven't talked to her in several years)

Why have I heard nothing about this until now?

JUST A GAS LEAK, NOTHING TO SEE HERE M8

the kids in malmo throw grenades around in malmo. during the past 6 months last year, there were reported 30 grenade blasts around in malmo

this is no biggie

in malmo in malmo in malmo

Trying to get the exact news on anything that happens in Sweden is almost impossible. The way their media shuts things down is almost Best Korea tier.

Especially if its about Malmo, raep, of there's a whiff of islam about it.

Think of events like last years Ikea beheading, or the gang shootout. Took an age for news to filter through and it was all heavily whitewashed for public consumption.
I