Why doesn't he just leave that pack of assholes?

Why doesn't he just leave that pack of assholes?
Why does he stick with them?

they're the closest thing he has to friends.

He's a pushover.
They're his only support group.
His only alternative is a job he hates even more.
He's really just as bad as them.

He has no other friends.

stockhome syndrome, plus he gets to look at lana everyday

You could ask that about any character on the show pretty much.
They're all assholes. Except for Woodhouse.

>Except for Woodhouse.

Woodhouse has a dark side too. Getting high on drugs, killing guys, and implied to do all kinds of crazy shit. Plus, he's devoted to Mallory and Archer, which means he's not exactly morally upstanding.

And he's dead.

He really wants to bang Lana?

>He really wants to bang Lana?

He wants to bang everyone, but yeah, he still has a thing for Lana.

who the hell wouldnt have a thing for lana

He got to fuck Lana, Pam and Cheryl.

Literally no one else has gotten as much pussy as this dude.

>fucking 3 girls is a lot of pussy

Ok virgin

yes but
would you stick around to deal with everyone shit to bang lana even though she says its never going to happen

pam has
archer has a lot more if you count non-co workers

I think pretty much everyone in the office, Mallory included, has gotten more action than Cyril.

But at the same time Cyril has fucked everyone but the men.....and he was raped by Ray possibly.

He's just as "bad" as the rest of them.

Don't forget that Cyril has also fucked Mallory (Season two episode seven "Movie Star")

>who the hell wouldnt have a thing for lana

She is an awful, horrible cunt. Cheryl and Pam are just fucked in the head, but Lana is fully in control of her faculties and chooses to be the most enormous bitch in the entire show. It's very easy to not have a thing for Lana. Fine as fuck though that's true.

Someone who's found greener pastures

Wpodhouse was WW1 Veteran you hippy cuck liberal anti gun racist homophobe who dosen't understand human emotion because of this generation titanic autism!

He was involved in thast war that had the classic mighty empires of europe...he gets an excuse, he get's all the excuses in the world to be whoever he wanted to be.

Pam is more sane than Lana imo.

I'd even venture to say that Pam is a decent person. She's just incredibly crude.

Ray really has the worst track-record of all the main characters, doesn't he?

Cyril's also a huge asshole.

Nobody would ever willingly hang out with any of them, so that's why they're forced to hang out together.

she's nicer but I wouldn't say saner

Being a public defender is completely torturous.
Extremely underpaid regardless if you have experience or not so many ditch it once they get enough mojo and go private/join a firm.

>Has fucked a hot black-ish chick
>A hot but psychotic heiress
>An overweight cow farmer

3 women...I feel like almost every guy on the show has already done that.

He fucked Framboise and those two Ninjas

Archer was also raped, and I'm still fuzzy on what may or may not have happened with that one cuban guy

The ninjas just gave him handies

Because he realized a long time ago that light-skinned black girls are the best there is.

Don't forget his friend from spy school that Timothy Olyphant played

He also fucked Trinette and fathered wee baby Seamus.

This was my biggest problem with Vice. Once he lost his job he would've just gone somewhere else instead of becoming a criminal with them.

Pam is canonically amazing in bed.

Will Krieger ever get 3D layed?

Why would he WANT to?

Which is somewhat surprising considering he's got the largest penis of the group.

I think he's fucked Cheryl.

Because he desperately needs the approval of people that shit on him, thanks to his never getting over having a father who wasn't proud of him.

I would tear that big black ass to pieces
make screeching monkey noises as I climax in her asshole

He definitely made her O with that robot choking machine.

This. He easily could, he just doesn't want it.

>ywn wreck Pam

Because he is actually an asshole too. He is part of the bunch, among his peers.

How about that Chekhov's gun?
A bit on the nose talking about Star Trek right before, though.

I don't know if I'd call Pam a good person. I mean, she raped Cyril while he was unconscious, though she's definitely one of the better people with some level of standards, she's just a complete hedonist. Ray's in a similar boat. Murders people and also raped Cyril, but still more moral guidelines than the rest.

>He's really just as bad as them.
this right here

I think the REAL question should be why doesn't Sterling grow a pair, and just leave everybody behind, and kill anybody who tries to bring him back into the fold? He had an opportunity to kill Rip Riley when he dragged him back to mommy. Are his mommy issues so deep rooted that he just doesn't pull out his Walther PPK and shoot Malory? Lord knows the world would like to see that little harpy die a violent, gruesome death. He even had the opportunity to let her die, but helps out his arch enemy Barry Dylan instead. SHEESH!

He actually tried to kill her once and she shot him repeatedly through a door

She looks great for someone who had a kid.

>I think the REAL question should be why doesn't Sterling grow a pair, and just leave everybody behind, and kill anybody who tries to bring him back into the fold?
Because
A. He generally enjoys his work
B. He actually cares about his co-workers (except Cyril and maybe Cheryl). Especially Lana and Pam, the latter of whom he's called his best friend.

Question about Krieger. It has been implied (strongly) that the Krieger we have know is dead and he is afraid he will be discovered.

Yet, if it was a clone who survived the fall, why did he stop the missile in the first place? Launching the missile seemed to be what the clones wanted.

this

Social masochists end up in a lot of weird and uncomfortable positions which makes a lot more more sense when you realize that they like to purposefully position themselves in a state of consistent disappointment. When shit goes wrong, they can pat themselves on the back because they can mentally affirm that once again /they're/ the poor spineless casualty of somebody else's fuckery and that they have absolutely no responsibility for whatever happened. When something goes right, they hop on the back of somebody who who will eventually screw things up so that they can continue their cycle of victimhood. His entire self-image relies on his codependency issues with the core group.

I'm under the impression that the implications are just meant to throw you off and that it really is the real Krieger.

under mind control though

She had some amazing shot spread, though.

I kinda got the impression that it doesn't really matter if he's the real Krieger since they're more of less the same.

Though I do wonder why there were so many Krieger clones since they've implied he's likely not actually a clone of Hitler.

If he was a clone of Adolf goddamn Hitler, wouldn't he look like Adolf goddamn Hitler?

Then he'd have to somehow take up his mom's connections, and start procuring the jobs for the agency.
It's not going to work, he might be great (is he? I'm still seeing him as a liability that can rampage pretty well), but he isn't the strategic leader that Mallory is.

Doesn't she murder him next week?

Has Archer Vice been good? I lost interested after the first one when Archer fell 20 stories twice and didn't even feel it.

>Why an asshole doesn't leave pack of assholes
Just because he's a wimp and his assholes are being an asshole to him doesn't mean he's not an asshole. He's a goddamn lawyer.

I hear so many opinions about each season that have been all over the place. Personally, I've been mostly fine with the series from start to finish.

But when should he start negging

Maybe if we knew what Hitler looked like with a full beard and non-shitty hair

Turns out we do. And it's a pretty good match if you ask me.

And here it is the other way around.

oh scheiße

W-When did he die?

Did Hitler have green eyes or brown hair?

Well, George Coe died around the end of the 4th season, so they had Tom Kane cover for him for Archer Vice, but they pretty much put Woodhouse to bed after it was over, because he hasn't been seen since.

Was the last time we saw Woodhouse when he was impersonating the Pope?

He had (dark) brown hair, but he only had blue eyes. It's funny, he claimed the German people were all blonde, blue-eyed, handsome, and gigantic, yet he only shared one of those traits with them.

>government job
>full benefits
>workmans comp
>easy work
really the only downside is getting shot every so often and having to put up with his coworkers bullshit

Blue eyes and brown hair.

However, Solid Snake had green eyes, and we know how the writers love obscure references and easter eggs.

eh, cloning is always a real crapshoot when it comes to getting every single detail right