How will they ruin Luke?

How will they ruin Luke?

closet homosexual

They'll kill him off near the end of Episode 8, and in his dying breath he'll tell Rey "Your training is...complete...you are now a full...je...di..."

They already did.

Hes already ruined himself with how terrible his acting is

Luke joins the dark side

nick my ideas most probably. have you seen the trailer? that's my _______ _________. again.

meanwhile on 25cr a peek world :/

bastard
bastard
bastard

Luke will be always perfect in our minds.

>yo-you're beyond a Jedi, you're s-stronger than me or my father, that's because you're not a Jedi, you're a woman....

They already ruined him by making him both a total failure who fucked up training new Jedi AND a total coward who gave up and hid away rather than help out Leia.

His character was ruined along with Leia and Han because JJ could do nothing but reset the clock to make everything like ANH all over again because the Disney/Marvel movie model is do the same shit over and over and over and over and over again.

disney ruined him

this and he starts to transition.

how?

see

Did anyone even like him in the first place?

>He's the self-insert for the viewer
Well fuck, I just bean'd myself.

So they are keeping Lucas legacy??

>like poetry

Nostalgia man, IT'S LUKE!

how could they ruin lork skidnmarker?

Instead of fighting the New Order he goes into hiding. JUST

his father suicide to save him

give the man a break

Sad as fuck that Disney ruined this character

It's been 30 years get the fuck over it

he began a new jedi order and his nephew killed all the aprentices and burned the temple because he idolize his father as a sith

Remember that his father left the Sith side and suicide to save his son.

It's amazing how much of the EU they actually are using.

not really faggot

(You) know I'm right.

He will mope around the island until Rey is ready to leave. He won't fight, he might not even use the force.

I think the "depression arc" will work if it's not as dull as Bruce Wayne in TDKR.... Luke is turning evil, which is the wisest arc they could have chosen. It's simply too late in Hamill's career to have him play a good guy again.

there really isn't anything amazing about disney plundering old content. it was expected.

>Luke is turning evil, which is the wisest arc they could have chosen.
it's fucking retarded you piece of shit

Scrapping Shadows was a shame.

>shoot lightning
>it hits only the sword

There's also nothing amazing about them doing it in a half-assed and less interesting way. If Kylo and Rey are Jacen and Jaina then they're a pretty poor copy.

the stuff they ripped off was done poorly and the new stuff is complete shit.

I think OP was referring to the new ones

Afraid of this

Nah, Lucas actually did proper worldbuilding and did actually original shit with each film aside the explicit Death Star II; which was intended as a trap, and therefore a subversion of the original death star's role, unlike the death star knockoff in TFA which was just the death star...again.

His dialogue and overall script were pretty hamfisted generally, but it was all original and it all added proper context to the background of the first three films.

this

I swear to god if they try to go with the kind of humor Yoda had but in the worst way possible with Luke I will bomb the disney castle.

a sacrifice to make Rey look good

>"You're right, Rey; my master was foolish"

>Rey dies to save Luke
WIll the new trilogy be saved?

which is really saying something because 99% of the EU is shit.

Pretty sure Mark Hamill wouldn't go that far. Isn't he already basically saying "fuck star wars" at this point?

They already made Luke an incompetent who trained the new Darth Vader and left him moping on a planet by himself while the Empire came back and killed billions of people with a new Death Star.

They can't ruin him much more than The Force Awakens already did.

>JJ could do nothing but reset the clock to make everything like ANH all over again because the Disney/Marvel movie model is do the same shit over and over and over and over and over again.
Plausible, but I think it's more like JJ auditioned for TFA with Star Trek 2009, and then when he got it he was so afraid of being compared to Prequel Lucas he made the safest picture possible by remaking ANH - which he actually confirmed later on.

You are the last... jedi..

They will make him straight.

If this happened I would smile if someone fire-bombed the Disney exec offices.

They'll have him kill his own students, which will be revealed in a cheap, weightless revelation... I'm calling it now.