HILLARY TO WIN PENNSYLVANIA

suffolk.edu/news/66944.php#.V5pu8DsrLIU

>Just hours before Democrat Hillary Clinton is set to make history in Philadelphia as the first woman to accept her party’s U.S. presidential nomination, a new Suffolk University poll of likely general-election voters in Pennsylvania shows Clinton with a commanding lead over Republican Donald Trump. In a two-way matchup, she led Trump 50 percent to 41 percent, with 8 percent undecided.

>she led Trump 50 percent to 41 percent, with 8 percent undecided.

what the FUCK?! I thought you guys have been saying all fucking year that you would go red this election

Other urls found in this thread:

axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
96.127.53.23/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>university

Come on

Wtf I hate Trump now

This guy again.

>n a two-way matchup, she led Trump 50 percent to 41 percent, with 8 percent undecided.

In summary: Shillary is barely batting 500 in a state with high union participation and high per capita higher education degrees.

One would expect her to be 55% at the moment if she was at all a competent campaigner.

>two-way matchup
>hey guise lets ignore the 3rd parties
>why would hillary be effected by independents
>bernie or busters dont exist.

bullshit poll tbqfam

Im just saying. Penn better be on their A game come november

>bernie or busters

nice meme

My district always goes blue anyway, so the extraordinary concentration of bernie people here is unlikely to matter regardless of what they decide to do.

But I can definitely see them making a difference in swing districts. What I'm really hoping is that enough old fashioned democrats hate Hillary enough to stay home or even have the sense to see that Trump actually represents their values way better than anybody else who has come along in quite a while.

The poll over-sampled Democrats by 11%

This cunt is coming to Harrisburg tomorrow night and I live like 10 minutes away. What'll get the niggers riled up so they protest her?

>500 sample size
>oversampled dems by 10%

k...keep me posted

>National polls have the two candidates tied, b-b-b-b-b-but in this swing state Hillary is up by 9!

Yeah. Ok.

>suffolk
couldn't even get into the zoo huh?

IGNORE POLL SHILLS

ONLY SHILLS TRUST, VALUE OR GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POLLS

Huh? Trump has been ahead in PA for weeks.

>university
ebin

Ever been to ebinsburg? Somebody had the ebin idea to put a population center right where the roads get unusually slippery.

Niggerdelphia needs to become its own state. Get it out.

She probably rigged that, too.

axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/

Whomever wins this county wins it all just fyi

DO NOT TRUST THE POLLS

DO NOT TRUST THE POLLS

DO NOT TRUST THE POLLS

they might not even vote it's kind of hard to motivate niggers to vote for an old white bitch. Just need the working class whites to get motivated.

this is shilling
it goes along with how the DNA was using the flags from the philadelphia town hall

meme magic type of thing, a symbol for having "stolen pennsylvania" but in a more literal notion of stealing.

>no independents
>dems oversampled by 11%

Don't be a fucking faggot it doesn't matter what the district does, vote.

You are utterly mad if you think I'm not going to go out and vote. I'm the kind of guy who will go out of his way to make 3rd party protest votes just so that the guys running the big data metrics get one more useful datapoint.

FPBP

Every time the media portrays Joe Biden as the prodigal son of Scranton I lose my shit. He lived there from age 0-10, that's it.

Fellow PA resident here, im like 45 mins from harrisburg. But if you could get them to see or hear about all her racist remarks about dindus,that would work. Theres a pic floating around out there with all her remarks about black and jews, but unfortunatley i dont have the pic

Everyone knows the MSM skews news in favor of Hillary, so why wouldn't they do the same for the polls?

Since when do districts matter in the general?

my understanding that most states awarded electoral votes winner take all to whichever candidate won the popular vote statewide

You know, now that you mention it, I'm not sure how it works in PA. I'm a transplant and I never really cared to look it up because that doesn't change whether or not I'll vote anyway.

They dont matter, it's a statewide total
pls vote user, districts don't matter in the general. Only statewide totals

I just looked it up and probably I was cast into some degree of doubt because there have been pushes to make PA a non-winner-take-all state.

It does appear to still be a winner-take-all state. But like I said I'd be voting anyway. Also, it's interesting to observe the kinds of people etc. And it's easier than ever now that my local polling place is literally on the other side of the block from me, making it trivially easy to stop in on my way to work.

>likely general election voters
I'm not sure what they classified as likely, but if so that makes sense. Donald is making a big push to get out the non-voters to push him over.

It was a sample size of 500 and oversampled dems by 11%.

Republicans and independents trend trump. There are more independents than anything else in this country. This is a shill poll

That is all the support she has in a university? She really is fucked.

>Suffolk University

First of all, they over-sampled democrats and under-sampled independents.

Secondly, they over-sampled minorities. The number of Hispanics there would have to increase by over 200% for the amount they used in the poll to even line up with the %population in reality.

>Suffolk University
>a Boston University
>whose notable Trustees include a woman who studied women's studies and is their woman director of their women's board of women women women writer of multiple women women
Seems unbiased and accurate.

Of the actual swing state indicator counties trump is winning 6/7 of them.
It's a shill poll of 500 people. If you oversample democrats and over sample Philly it'll make it look like the democratic candidate is winning by a lot.

Trump is winning the majority of the state.

These polls are taken over a period of over a week. It also shows bernie sanders was the most popular politician in Pennsylvania, so the actual results od the email leak showing he got fucked haven't been felt yet.

>all the bootyblasted denial ITT
Get ready for 2012 all over again, Sup Forums.

It's hard to motivate niggers to get out amd vote for her, but polling uses 2012 voting demographics, even though they know damn well it's misleading to use 2012 or 2008 because niggers turned out to vote for their own when they usually never turn out to vote when it's two whites

Yup. They oversampled all the groups that would trend Hillary and under sampled the groups that trend Trump. Then, surprise surprise, they got the polling result they wanted

Anecdotally, black turnout seemed dismal even when Obama was running. It was especially dismal when Hillary came for a rally (although have to give them credit for being the most excited people on line holding the biggest sign.)

i only use this one desu

96.127.53.23/election/

wish individual states had something like this

Amazon cloud? At least buy a DNS record for it.

I got the sketchiest polling invitation in the mail one day. Didn't take much digging to figure out it was a student in a certain research group at Penn State. I wish he'd have answered my email at least. For all he knows I could have been a dick and contacted his advisor.

>500 suffolk
>829 nbc

Yeah, what reliable polls.