March 26th, 2021

>March 26th, 2021
>4 years

instead making HTTYD and Kung Fu Panda sequels we get this, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

becaues FUCK DRUMPF HES A BABY

Yeah when are we gonna get httyd and kung fu panda sequels

>finally something new
We want remakeees

most of the country is borderline retarded

Why does this shit trend so much on youtube?

kung fun panda ended beautifuly let it rest

It was kino.

It's okay, Swampkino on the way in two years.

But then It will be ogre

Bots. That and the normies will buy anything.

Fuck off retard
Kung fu panda 3 was garbage

Imagine if all Dreamwork movies had the workd Nigger in the title.
Boss Nigger, Kung fu Nigger, The Prince of Nigger, SinNigger, Shrek Forever Nigger
hahahahaha

I remember reading that they have had another trilogy planned for it since before 3 came out.

it had a weaker villain but it wasn't trash

I honestly think is a good movie, not great or an instant classic, but is by far the best thing from dreamworks since the original HTTYD.

HTTYD2 was such a let down.

Dreamworks is in a rut. Movies like Trolls, Home, and Turbo pull a decent profit without a lot of effort, so Dreamworks doesn't bother with self improvement. Instead we get movies almost as bad as Disney only Dreamworks gets lucky once in a while. They make "original" titles but follow the formula of being mind numbing with a painfully inconsequential risk free atmosphere. It's like they see Disney going to great lengths to make sure every movie has no suspense or tension at all and a quip quota and is trying to mimic a similar formula of their own.

when will liberals ever move on from the election

This movie was okay, but I wish they would make The Croods 2 instead.

>boss nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw

httyd flopped on sequel
and kung fu panda was approaching 4th or 5th sequel

new and more recent IP with way more possibilities for future iterations is better than pandering to some oldfag cunt with nostalgia

>httyd flopped on sequel
kek I remember when Sup Forums said it wasn't

I seriously thought that too but my mom made me watch this because she feels extremely depressed watching movies alone so I did and it actually has no anti-Trump jokes or even winks and ended up being quite moving and may even win best animation Oscar this year which is mindblowing but its true. Will definitely be the Suicide Squad type winner though.