Could this have been done correctly?

The idea of splicing human and xeno DNA to form some hybrid that isn't just another xeno is interesting. Unfortunately, Resurrection went full retard. Could it have been done in a way that didn't suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBXm9ZUVano
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>human scientists miserably fuck up experiments that David did for shits and giggles 250 previously

>250 previously
250 years previously

God damn, that massive, puffy, dripping wet pussy is just waiting to be pounded. This board is supposed to be work safe by the way.

Early concept art suggests "yes".

Most of Resurrection's problems can be laid at Joss Whedon's feet. He took a serviceable script and ruined it.

"Hey, go fuck yourself!"
"What it look like I'm doing?"

To be fair, David is basically god at this point. That's what happens when the only good actor plays the only interesting character in your setup movie.

Concept art?

Fuck. I didn't even notice that desu. I just wanted a decent picture of the abomination

I dont get it, they show predators fighting zeno in ancient times. How

These latest movies have been made by committee. All sorts of different bodies want the movie to by made their way. What we get in theaters is the cobbled together monster.

Its such a shame, im a huge fan of alien and aliens and they just keep shitting on it, over and over. They had all this room to link avatar ,aliens, predators, blade runner etc and they just decide to shovel out some weak shit for money

Need 'nother ending and 2/5 of the movie edited out.

In alcohol riddled brain I have decided the following canon for myself:

>>Xenomorph's are a bio weapon made by the space jockeys
>>Space Jockeys are grotesque elephant man looking things like we see in Alien
>>Predator race buys Xenomorphs from Space Jockey's for the hunts
>>humans are chumps that only ever participate by chance

Thats solid, your drunk ass out did their story in 5min

Someone have some sauce on a Space Jocky fucking some ShePred Poon?

Well, would you?

I don't mind going second.

>They had all this room to link avatar ,aliens, predators, blade runner

That sounds absolutely terrible. Neck yourself.

David didn't do shit. Aliens existed beforehand. See AVP.

I must agree with this user about the movie mashups. The only combination is Alien vs Predator, and Superman, Terminator, Batman, and everyone else in bitchin comic books.

This story is better than Scott's abortion, at least.

Scott considers nothing but Alien and Prometheus to be canon.

Well fuck him. He is the problem, crazy geriatric piece of shit.

And Aliens

Yes. The thought processing of an alien/human hybrid in the midst of a rampage could be terrifying.

>tfw the space jockey design is forever ruined

It used to be an iconic figure of a bizarre and ancient spacefarer who linked with his ship through a biomechanical apparatus. Who it was, what race it belonged to, what it was transporting the eggs for, this was all up in the air. The mystery of it was the intriguing part, one could easily imagine space jockey was it's species equivalent of the Nostromo crew, just a lonely pilot carrying cargo through the void. Now its just a helmet for gay blue aliens who got punk'd by their own black goo.

AVP ain't canon you dorks.

Its a much better canon

Maybe one fine day a predator ship meets a space jockey ship for the first time ever. So neither one can understand the other cause of the language barrier. Looking at the predator's ship all bristling with guns or some shit, our elephant dudes hold up a xenomorph like "hey we've got these nasty things, so fuck off." But the predators see them and are all "fuck yea give us some those beautiful bastards." And that's how we got galactic peace.

Says who? You? They made it, it exists, deal with it faggot.

Is there fanart of the original idea?

only official looking thing I could find.

KINO AS FUCK
especially compared to papa smurf

There's lots.

in that case the comics are canon too, therefore the real engineers still look like elephants and the albino giants are imposers, and the predators are their literal bitches, but not before batman skull fucks all the predators

Man, fuck Hollywood. True fans know what they're doing.

Where's one where he's standing or something?

This one?

:) I like

youtu.be/YBXm9ZUVano

Adorable

Fuck America.

Sho sho terrorist

Is he being ripped open? Better than Blue Man Group.

is that an asian space jockey?
the original has pretty round eyes

it also looks like it would walk with his head up straight, so if anything it would be bending the other way

Is there a drawing?

Maybe he's sleeping. Or has down syndrome. Or is just squinting.

This is what geek culture does. They want explanation for everything and it ruins it

avp was always shit and never mattered to anyone, retarded youngfags.

>Says who? You? They made it, it exists, deal with it faggot.
they made it to cash in on people who had wanted to see it on screen for 20 years, just because it was the first exposure for youngfags doesn't mean anyone else gives a fuck.

Would you?

There was literally nothing wrong with the creature from Alien Resurrection.

WOULD I