Name on good reason why borders are a good thing...

Name on good reason why borders are a good thing. Why do you deserve to live somewhere just because you happened to be born there?

Muslims

I'm not gonna pay taxes if any fucktard can com in and get welfare
you don't want border ? fine then get rid of taxes welfare and you so dear government paid universities studies

so i can have your house?

t. Toronto

Why do you deserve what is mine simply because you don't believe in private property?

>still thinking "deserves" is a thing

This desu senpai
As long as we have governed nation states we must have borders

fpbp

Why do you have a door in your house?

>Name on good reason why borders are a good thing.

It keeps people from foreign criminals, terrorists and welfare parasites and it maintains a stable workforce so it curbs the social dumping created by mass immigration.

Becuase they keep the shitskins out

I want a Star Trek utopia in which needs are met, and we are free to pursue what fulfills us and advances us.

This won't be in our lifetimes or our children's. Therefore we must maintain who we are. That is borders, language, culture.

This post is so fucking asinine it's kek worthy.
Get back in your reddit hugbox, chump

>It keeps people from
>It keeps people SAFE from

Goddamnit

>1 post by this ID

Time to pack it up.

>This won't be in our lifetimes or our children's.
Don't be so sure, it could be as close as 20 - 30 years.

Let's hope so.

Also, checked.

Because I worked hard, my parents, grand parents and great grandparents worked hard to build this country. My family paid blood and sweat equity. These 3rd world subhumans come here and leech and litter. They don't even know enough t9 put trash in a can, they litter 1 foot away from a trash can.

The third world isn't a place, the third world is people. When you import third world people, they bring the third world with them. - Anonymous

Impossible. The scarcity of resources prevents such a utopia from occurring. Unless you find a way to produce matter from nothing in the next 20-30 years then it is nothing more than a fantasy.

in this modern globalized world, borders are not about separating people based on skin color or ethnicity.

borders are for separating people based on ideals and beliefs and how they think things should be done.

almost every country on earth is already multicultural. what matters is not the skin color of those people, but their ideological and religious beliefs.

you can mix whatever races and groups of people together however you want, and promote whatever you want, but if they all fundamentally disagree on ideology and religious beliefs, they will not integrate.

>1 post

>Impossible. The scarcity of resources prevents such a utopia from occurring.

In your opinion.

Maybe it's us that needs the change.

I'm paraphrasing but Tolkien wrote if more people valued friends and food over gold and silver we'd be better people.

There are so many reasons why you should have nations and borders that I don't even know where to start:

- Having one massive mega country without borders etc. is like asking for totalitarian dictatorship and race wars as there is literally no possibility of ever coexisting amongst so different people. Right now liberals literally ask whites to be ass fucked cuz that's what equality is all about.

- It helps stopping drug smuggling, human trafficking, weapon smuggling, terrorism etc.

- I know you're a Canadian cuck that simply won't understand what I'm about to write but there are other countries, countries with their own history, language and culture, those borders were often formed by natural language barriers and it should stay this way - You have no right to demand others to reject their cultural heritage so they can use some universal language.

- I'm pretty sure 99/100 people pay their taxes and save up money so their children and grandchildren have a better future, not because they want some subhuman leeches to take it all away.

- You don't deserve it and that's the point. You need to earn it, your ancestors earned it by defending your identity, your language, your borders etc. That's why useless bums are frowned upon as they don't contribute anything to society which was there before you. If you're a fucking social leech for your entire life you're no better than those sandniggers who will never contribute to anything.

- Borders also help countries to prosper, trade agreements etc. make sure that a country that might only be rich in one resource can still prosper.

But yea overall from logical, subhuman Canadian cuck point of view borders are there to provide international peace, safety and prosperity. From an actual human point of view of a man who has an identity borders are also there to preserve culture, language, traditions and stop one aggressive religion/culture from devouring others.

You don't want to be filthy nationalist, join the globalist movement and be eternal sla...eternally free, goy!

OK, so how are you giving everyone all they ever wanted without practically unlimited resources?

Need, not want.

two vertical bands of red (hoist and fly side, half width) with white square between them; an 11-pointed red maple leaf is centered in the white square; the maple leaf has long been a Canadian symbol; the official colors of Canada are red and white

What gives them the right to essentially break into my house, use my possessions, and boss me around?

No one is bossing you around

the stream of milkshake is in america because of nature?

A star trek utopia is one in which they have the technology to make just about anything you can dream of out of thin air and can recreate any situation you would want to experience in perfect detail.

One where everyone lives like a king and wants for nothing except stimulation.

It goes far beyond "the government makes sure you don't starve".

Yes.
But what if it's a flash in the pan

This is just straight out retarded. Niggers still will be niggers, stop blaming everything on "muh evil capitalistic consumerism". You always will have Mudslimes, retards etc. who have 12 children and 3 wives, no matter how efficient we would become at creating food and other bare necessities you only add fuel to the fire because even know with natural dry climate of Africa, poverty and starvation nature isn't capable of stopping Niggers from breeding like rabbits. It really isn't my responsibility and even if you managed to turn everyone into some sort of a hippie that only requires food, water and some sort of a shack to be happy sooner or later somebody is gonna overpopulate his area, people will starve and you'll go back in time to wars waged cuz of hunger.

good to know! let's invade one shitty country because is for everyone, isn't it?

>Let me into your country! You have no right to it!
>I'm not bossing you around though...

Why does your house/apartment have a lock? Why do you deserve to live somewhere just because you happen to own/rent it?

1/10

made me reply

> for nothing except stimulation.
Holodeck, meaning it's truly an utopia where you could live your whole live pretending to live another live.

Funny part is - I bet there are colleges which force brain washed liberals to have this sort of conversations. I don't know wtf happened. In a normal non-bizzaro world even suggesting that those born in some shitty country somehow automatically earn a right to move here is fucking ridiculous, but clearly we've passed the point of sanity.

CHECK YOUR PRIVELEGE

>leaf

Because fuck you.

sage

Capitalism isn't evil or good for that matter. It's a tool that could always be refined.

Don't replace religious zeal for devotion to economic systems. Make no mistake here, Muslims and other savages have no place in this.

Not by force but by choice. They've decided to exclude themselves systematically for years.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't advance past them. If they see the light of truth then they come along. If not, they fall away.

>"Wah wah wah, stop being mean Britain! Give these third world countries that you've made second world their independence back! You have no right to even be there!"
>"Will you all promise to stop crying if we do?"
>"YES! LET US MAKE OUR OWN BORDERS AND OUR OWN RULES FFS!"
>"So be it"
>"LOL wtf how have we turned fourth world? Why are all these wars starting since Britain isn't protecting us anymore? Why are people doing whatever the fuck they want with our borders? I didn't ask for this! THIS IS ALL BRITAIN'S FAULT! WAH WAH WAH! BRITAIN REMOVE YOUR BORDERS SO I CAN RAPE THE COUNTRY I'VE GIVE NOTHING TOWARDS BUT YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE DIED FOR! IT ISN'T FAIR!"

Pure faggotry. Oh wait I forgot, niggers are allowed free reign of America because everything was made of cotton and currypeople are allowed free reign of Britain because everything was made of spice.

Pretty much senpai. Just fuck up my borders and shit.

boundaries exist for people, hence the concept of crimes.

>Why do you deserve to live somewhere just because you happened to be born there?
Because I pay taxes and I want my government to protect me from threats both foreign and domestic.

If you shared a border with Mexico you'd be singing a different tune.

>Why do you deserve to live somewhere just because you happened to be born there?
Your parents gave birth to you in a country that your parents, and and your grandparents, and their parents, and their grandparents helped build and maintain for generations, and they did it for their children, YOU. Giving away your country is like spending your family fortune, an inheritance that you played no part in creating, and leaving less to your children and future generations.

What you leafs and your leaders don't understand is that all the money they seemingly give away because CURRENT YEAR is not theirs, it's from the taxpayers, money for a system intended to serve THEM, not foreigners that have done nothing for the prosperity and state of the country.

This logic only applies to white countries.

The other way around its called colonialism, which is bad, apparently.

Whatever Pablo

Let's make an anology.

When you see a bunch of niggers selling crack on the streets, do you go and live amongst them, in their neighborhood, or do you run back to your white neighborhood and be thankful to live there, separated from niggers? It's the same thing with countries and borders

What, the Mexican doesn't believe in open borders so you turn on him?

>Says the nigger who kills whites in Africa

Why do you deserve to enter a foreign country just because you exist?

Name a single country or civilization in all of human history that hasn't had border. You can't. Why? Because a country ceases to be a country when it doesn't have borders.

because there is always plenty of people in line who will kill millions to get more land and power

keeps the diseased filth of the shit holes(of their own creation) of the world bringing smallpox,TB,Scarlett fever, disentry etc. into the western world you fucking hippe

Why do you have a front door on your house?
If i decide that you have a nicer house and it would improve my living standards to move in with you should i just be able to waltz in and make myself at home?

Because we don't want to live near you and if you don't leave we'll force you out.

Wtf I hate white farmers now

Because there are still fucking barbaric savages out there that don't think you are a nice person. They believe quite the opposite and know beyond the shadow of a doubt their god demands your life and will murder women and children to see it happen.

This noble savage bullshit has gotten out of hand.

Do you live in a house or apartment? If so, why should anyone respect your property borders?

Name one good reason why gun controls a good thing then leafy

No borders is fine.

State sponsored immigration (welfare) is the problem.