And they're always glad you came

>And they're always glad you came

What did they mean by this?

Alcohol is fun when you drink it socially. Others will be glad to share a drink with you if you frequent the establishment where they booze. Have a nice weekend.

I always thought this guy was my dad and I would touch the screen ;____;

>and your gf wants to be a man
how was Cheers so transphobic?

>they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
>but it's better than drinkin' alone.

alkys love it when they have company to drink with. takes the edge off the knowledge that they're in over their heads and need help.

It when you walk in the door and everyone greets you fondly and looks forward to your company. Bizarre concept, I'm sure for many users of this website.

We're always glad you came, OP. Have a great weekend.

The Cheers theme hits me very hard. Every person should have their own "Cheers". I think if they did a lot of the troubles of this world would disappear.

It was actually "And your husband wants to be a girl".
They only played the full version of the theme song one time, during the 200th episode clip/group interview show.

smug piece of shit

But he's not black...

>when the weight of the world has got you down and you want to end your life
>bills to pay, a dead end job, problems with the wife

>and they're always glad you came

>niggers and jews always in your face, tryin' to destroy the caucasian race
>you wanna go where everybody knows your name

Wow, I didn't remember this song being so red pilled

No.
Save that tired gag for the Spiderman and Army Dog threads.
Don't bring it here.

it was a secret whore house

So that's what was going on upstairs. You'd think it'd be reversed, but not for Sam Malone it wasn't.

Not me. I like to drink alone and play video games and watch movies. It's fun.

I kek'd heartily at this post. Thanks, user.

>turn of the 20th century-ies internally.

you know why we can't have cheers anymore!? the nigger coons and beaner spics damnit. they're turning america into a damn turd world nation

Same. It's the most alcoholic I am though, last time I drank a whole bottle of Beefeater and read all of Watchmen.

Me too.

I was once an antsy, pissed off teenager. Then I got older. About age 25 I found my Cheers. Been going there for ten years.

I'm way more mellow these days. I don't get angry at shitposting like I used to. I don't get angry at liberals or conservatives or SJWs. I just go there and drink five times a week and laugh it all off.

But what do I know? I'm old and forgotten. That's what happens when you find your Cheers. You're older and no one cares about you anymore. That's what tied them all together, you know. No one else cared about the regulars at Cheers except the workers and other regulars.