IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42411139

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya#Chronology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dead link

FUCK your false flag and fuck you for getting my hopes up

.com, not .co

The link is broken, I googled and found something about a FOILED plot to bomb UK but that is always true....retards will retard and we catch far far more plots than succeeds.

99% of terrorists fail and a big part of that is just plain simple govt surveillance so it is a double edge sword.

>americans

Bomb my bollocks, lads

Let me guess you're an Islamaphobe yearning for the days when ISIS was at its peak? Go figure. Woops sorry for you ISIS has been reduced to a meme and all you are left is with 99% peaceful Muslims oh no.

>London
>EU

typical british terrorist.

>newfags will think this is serious and reply to this en masse

Nah that was in Sheffield which is nowhere near the London area linked in the OP. Wonder what OP is up to...

If a German flag had written it it would have been unironic and earnestly meant. It's only because it's a yank flag that you pause a second to assume if it's bait or not

I'm being honest, a lot of Islamaphobes got really really happy whenever ISIS did an attack because it gave them more fuel to spread Islamaphobic propaganda.

If thats not you I apologize. But thats the only type of person I know of who gets excited about terror attacks.

Also I note, that the 99% peaceful Muslims? HATED terror attacks and were disgusted by them. Meanwhile Islamaphobes? "Wooo hoo a terror attack!!! This gives me the perfect opportunity to spread hate!"

This was all through 2016.

> trying to re-dangle already rejected bait

Try to breathe in more often, your brain cell is struggling

Man, christians bomb muslim's cities and countries now. And you get only little cabum.
What is better to get little terract or fucking total war?

No I am being honest. Do you really deny that Islamaphobes were happy at terrorist attacks? Could have fooled me.

Of course, he's baiting but he's not wrong. Right-wingers tend to cheer Islamist terror attacks because it gives them an opportunity to push their agenda.

let's be honest everyone wants their side to win and no one wants their side to come out the worse

I cheer islamist attacks because they happen in countries that are not mine

i ONLY cheer on terror attacks in italy

Imagine how arse-ravaged the Yank who made the edit to this image from the original was.

How does it feel not having cheered once in so many years?

feels normal i guess, haven't been happy in a long time

Probably not that arse ravaged at all. Adapating memes and turning them back on the creators has been done for years. You're a fucking autist mate lol

The Islamaphobe side is very very similar to ISIS side--total war between the West and Islamic worlds.

I'm not baiting at all, its just the truth like you said. Islamaphobes always acted very gleeful whenever ISIS attacked.

Alright 'Sheed

Islamists turn to terrorism because they know they don't stand a chance against Western governments in conventional warfare. Terrorism is a tactic adopted by the weaker party. The only way they can score a propaganda victory is by provoking a disproportionate reaction.

t. Jumal Rodriguez

I-I'm sorry

is that really the best you can do? how tiresome and predictable

it's not your fault, it's mostly mine

marvelous

Do we have to thank the yanks again for running terrorist networks and occasionally dripfeeding the information from that to other countries?

American Muslims are pretty aloof, they tend to segregate themselves nowadays. Back in the day (70s, 80s) they used to be politically active but now they're just... there. Doing nothing. Like every other minority.

Anyways, I'm saying this because it always baffles me whenever I see random acts of peace truck, bombs and acid being talked about from Europe. And I have to ask, where are you importing your africanized mohammeds from that theyre so hard to control?

Absolutely no doubt that you are a muslim.
You people always have an agenda, you are always up to something, and you only care about your own kind

Never trust a muslim, guys, do not fucking do it, ever!

I've seen a video of Anwar al-Awlaki, when he was still living in America as a doctor and naturalized citizen, endorsing Bush over Gore in the 2000 presidential election. That was pretty funny because a bit later he left the US and became a propaganda chief of Al Qaeda and was killed in a drone strike.

Probably has something to do with the us bringing freedoms to that particular area and that it's closer to europe than the us.

Nice historical revisionism. Libya was France's fault.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya#Chronology

Sarkozy decided Gadhaffi must die weeks before we even got involved. Just read the chronology of events. It must be awfully nice being European when you can by-default blame the USA for every little thing, and never have to do actual research or critical thinking, huh?

Goddamn bloody brainlets

Sheffield mentioned

Don't worry, we blame the French (and their interest in the oilfields which Gaddafi gave Italy's oil company the concession for) too. Still, your other presidential candidate did her fair share too