twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sweden loves brown muslims
makes ya think

>officials state nuking kaffirs is a-okay

Muslims are so based u guise

>flag

How are the meatballs

Okay sweden.

oh look 3 israel cocksuckers gee i wonder who could be behind this post :^)

What's next for sweden?

>t. Devout Shiite

Shia Islam is literaly shiit. You morons don't even blow yourselves up baka.

>hating goat fucking arabs means you must love dirty cocksucking kikes

Swedish indoctrination.

Most based Muslim country is Kosovo, it triggers Slavshits and has less Sharia than Germany and France. Also situated in Europe.

waking up like everyone else

KILL YOURSELF

liveleak.com/view?i=940_1439937203

Nice baiting.

This

t. Iranian immigrant

fuck your shitstain country, maybe my neocohen leaders will finally nuke your nation and spare us the inconvenience of remembering you exist

I love iranian people, they shoot turkroaches!

INTERRACIAL

they're just as bad as Turks

your country is just as shitty it may be first world, but still shitty.

Shit country, decent people compared to the garbage which spews out of the area surrounding it

You're still a diasporafag which has drive your BMW all the way back, though

No, they are well educated, and dont fell for the jewish lies and games.

>Islamc Republic
>Based
Pick one, Sven al-Cuckhabi

America's a big place, Swede

Where I live is nothing like what you expect America to be. It's more like the Netherlands.

>No, they are well educated, and dont fell for the jewish lies and games.
That doesn't matter if they're calling you kuffar and fucking your women

So OP, did you just immigrate to Swedistan today?

Maybe figured you would shill a little bit for a Muslim country.

Yeah. Kill yourself .

Kikes be like

Iran is gonna get nuclear weapons!!
Iran months away from finnishing nuclear weapon
Iran is almost finnished
Iran has almooooost finnished nuclear weapons!

give it a fucking rest, ratnose.

Well, with the $150 Billion my disgraceful nation has given the roaches for "self-inspecting" their nuclear program, I wouldn't be surprised if they have or are going to get nuclear weapons soon

Once I've met Iranian from Sweden. He learned something from swedish nation actually. He has an extremely big ego.

Thou shall not use the white nationalist bulwark to hide the concerns of your pathetic sub-race.

my circumsized brother, we must unify for we are both muslim praise allah the mightiest.

The Iranian immigrants who left during the 80s and their descendants are ferociously anti-muslim and are very westernized

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD NIGGERS!

OY VEY BUT WE """REMOVE""" KEBAB GOYIM

didnt even get 150, as far as i know they only got 50 and then made some bullshit excuse over not giving the rest

I have two iranian friends, they're pretty nice people.

One even served in Afghanistan for Sweden.

Prefer them to any other shitskin I've met.

Never change Sweden

>Sweden defending Muslim country
What's new

The kikes kind of like it too

jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626

I fucked one of your women once. Was horrible in bed. I actually thought she was latino the entire time until she told me the next morning she was from iran

>thou shall not shitpost ineffectively without bearing the Canadian proxy

Absolutly based

Who hate Iran is a faggot

Didnt brazilian do the same a while ago?

At least they aren't Arabs

>implying Kosovo isn't Serbian clay

SAGE
This is now Iranian diaspora thread
Where diaspora lie about that they are diaspora and lie to fit in /pol
Now the First world country
Secular country
and
I fucked your women replies will fill the thread

I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so.

Purge Islam and all is well. Kikes too.

Top kek, this is so true. Except I won't lie that I'm Iranian. I want to have a legitimate conversation about Iranian culture, people, and the effects of immigration and how it can be mitigated, as well as talk about Iranian leadership/chances for a revolution.
Not gonna happen, though. Too many JIDF shills derailers.

More i become redpilled more i see islam like a positive thing. If you dont belive just read something.

she hot?

In all fairness though, even though Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and Iraq and Syria have attempted terrorist attacks against USA but Iran hasn't done a thing at all to us.

I have nothing bad to say about Iran even though they have an ayatollah.

I do not dislike Iranians
But the diaspora and their lies turns me mad
I enjoy talking with actual iranian guy who uses Sup Forums bypass on /int

> Iran hasn't done anything to us at all

12 year old spotted.

Based Theocracy is based. Can't allah hu ahkbar the ayatollah!

I'm not lying about anything, I just hate how shills can control+F and join a thread for the sole purpose of derailment.

>implying banana and chocolate are not a god tier dessert

I agree. If only Carter the Cuck hadn't eternally fucked everything up with them for us.

Shia>Sunni

>literally worlds greatest war criminal

Maybe if we didn't fuck up the Middle East so much with our Zionist meddling, we would have better relations there.

They revolted against US overlordship. We should have invaded them and reinstalled the Shah by force.

Iranian people are decent and just as white as Greeks.
Iran as a country is my friend because it's greatest enemy of Israel.

Gas the zio-anglos