Agents of SHIELD haters BTFO

Agents of SHIELD haters BTFO

IT'S ALL CONNECTED

twitter.com/MarvelSupport/status/736203649593016320

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/3a51oi/mcu_a_chronology_fan_edit_megamovie_v25/
youtube.com/watch?v=4cR6Xa6fEAg
youtube.com/watch?v=p4F9SXt5VDc
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Nick_Fury
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Sif
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Dogs_of_Hell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck, Agents of SHIT is canon. mcu ruined forever

It's all lip service until they actually reference shit in the films.

>watching Avengers on tv right now
>that scene were Fury is talking to the council
>recognize a voice
>focus on it
>Mfw it's Malik!

As much as all those tie in comics.

>Being this in denial with definitive proof

''Now I will control the mind of every Steve in the world! Starting with STEVE Rogers!!''

Its not proof, the helicarrier scene in Age of Ultron and some shit in Civil War should have had at the very fucking least Coulson on it.

That's great

It would of been nice seeing more of actual Hive. But you know......budget. So where do we go from here?

But they can't as they must believe that Coulson is dead.

It doesn't even have to be Coulson. Just bring in anyone. A one way street of references doesn't really make it a cohesive universe.

I just want to see Wilson Fisk and Spider-Man together, then I can die happy.

Of course the Marvel Entertainment people will say it's canon.

at least what we did see of him looked amazing, the cgi that is

Was this ever in question? Despite a few off-hand comments from some actors, did anyone ever seriously think it wasn't connected? Wasn't that the entire fucking point?

ur crazy if they dont know coulson is alive yet, tony at least for certain does

widow and barton probably..you think they were top shield agents then when shield fell apart the just said well fuck it im an avenger now who cares about those shield guys anymore! they were at least noticing the safe houses being used and things blown up around previous shield areas and what not,

>be me, hawkguy
>sitting in my home with my wife and two kids relaxing after defeating ultron
>think to myself, hey you know what it was really cool richard and margeret from HR were on the helicarrier, im glad they made it through okay.
>Richard even has a husband now! Crazy.
>Margeret cant keep her mouth shut, i guess because she always has had a crush on me but its awesome it turns out phil is still alive

>ahh shield, the good old days, ill go tell natasha the good news

The days of shitposting about it to the point where people were even stupidly questioning The Incredible Hulk show how little faith Sup Forums deserves.

The Black Widow tie-in novel confirms that Natasha knows, at least.

I shit my pants when I made that connection. Pretty nuts

Looking it up on the MCU wiki. Kind of interesting if she does know.

Holy fuck how did I never notice

Subtly, but that guy has a very distinct way of speaking.

The MCU's gotten pretty big honestly. It's gonna take some extra attention to details to really catch it all sometimes.

Plus I think his seat on the WSC was kind of a throwaway line on the show. Poor reminder of his position in the wider MCU.

are you happy now?

>we will never see Spidey make fat jokes as Kingpin gets pissed

Bilbo is Coulson now. Search your feels, you know it to be true.

Damn could you imagine Spidey making jokes about how Kingpin talks?

>"Yknow Chubby, I could make fun of the....stupid....wayyoutalk....inbursts. But I don't want to embarrass you....EMBARRASS YOU IN FRONT OF HER!"

>The Avengers work in the light, we work from the shadows

The Helicarrier was put into Fury's hands by Coulson.

Not that user but I think he wanted to actually see Son of Coul.

word from creators was never proof, writers change their minds all damn time.

Same, but that'd be utterly baffling for viewers of only the movies. I'd love for SHIELD and the other series to factor more into the larger MCU, but why is it such a big deal that the movies are a tier above? Universes have hierarchies of relevancy.

I was bored one day and decided to count the running time of the MCU so far. All the movies, all the shows so far, and the shorts (didn't count Newsfront).

122 hours, 26 minutes.

Hell, I'd count Newsfront since I liked those.

There's some "supercut" out there where a guy edited all the MCU together chronologically. As in, it starts with Odin's flashback to Bor's war with the Dark Elves, then moves to First Avenger, then Agent Carter mixed with SHIELD's flashbacks to Whitehall's shenanigans and so on. Must be interesting to see.

How long is?

Nobody but you agents of shit loving faggots even care anyways. No excuse me while I go read my comics ya know the shit that actually matters.

Probably pretty close to like this user said. I think it might not be up to date nowadays with the uncertain alignment of the Netflix series other than "sometime during Phase X" or the second season of Agent Carter. I think it might have come out sometime mid-season 1 for SHIELD, so tack even more time on for the seasons that followed.

Imma go look for it.

I know some people are more completionist but I would rather see a an edit based around a theme or particular story.
Like how Obiwan's failure and his friendship with Anakin was the focus of Turn to the Dark Side.

Ah I might have misremembered about them including Agent Carter/SHIELD/etc.

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/3a51oi/mcu_a_chronology_fan_edit_megamovie_v25/

That'd be really cool. Something like this? I watched this so many times leading up to Civil War. Even though the TV side of things is supposedly less relevant, I really think the clips from the shows added a lot to this supercut.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cR6Xa6fEAg

>Nick Fury didn't have secret assets that nobody knew about except him and a small circle of friends

Stop trying to tie in your lame ass show. Fuck your writers and fuck you.

>a small circle of friends
....Like Coulson? Whatever man.

>Coulson was friends with Fury

If those lies make you feel better.

>wanting to waste time referencing 100 other things in other shows or movies instead of telling a good story

people who think like this need to go away

youtube.com/watch?v=p4F9SXt5VDc

AGENTS OF CANON

>"You're so slow, even a blind man could beat you!"

people who clearly don't watch the show need to stop pretending they know what they're talking about.

>Despite a few off-hand comments from some actors
Who's mentioned it outside of Bennet?

>youtube.com/watch?v=4cR6Xa6fEAg

This is dope.

There is a good Agents of WARD one but I cn't find the link right meow.

What was the pay off from Ultron in this?

Other than Coulson throwing a lanyard.

It was already well established that aos was directly involved in the movie universe. Ffs, the first season is about coulson trying to figure out how he came back after he died in the avengers.

The only people who said that AoS is non-canon were

a) memers/shitposters/trolls/etc.
b) people who have no understanding of what canon actually is (and think it's something that needs to be "proven" besides the creators/owners saying that it is)

>G-G-GUYS IT'S TOTALLY CANNON, PLS KEEP WATCHING THIS SHOW THAT WE ARE NEVER GOING TO REFERENCE IN THE MCU

See

see

And loop achieved

Coulson's shield was an amazing idea

only the games aren't canon.

Nick Fury made 2 appearances in AoS.
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Nick_Fury

Sif appeared a few times in AoS.
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Sif

>The very first time she appeared, Coulson flat-out tells her he's keeping his return a secret from the Avengers and requests that she tells Thor absolutely nothing about the encounter.
>His reasoning is wholly sound, but really kind of difficult from Coulson's POV.

In this very same episode, the a biker gang called "Dogs of Hell" are made pawns of Lorelei.
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Dogs_of_Hell
>This is the same gang that plays a large part of Daredevil Season 2.

As noted above One of the AoS primary antagonists in season 3 (Gideon Malick) was a SHIELD WSC head in the first Avengers film before the Hydra reveal in Winter Soldier and return to AoS.

These facts playing a legitimate factor in AoS are bar-none the most balls-out confirms you'll ever need. (As if Nick Fury somehow wasn't enough.)

The only reason you don't get further crossover is because those bigger-name actors in question are asking too big a price to appear on a show where they all know Perlmutter will attempt pulling some shady shit in production scripting to try forcing Feige's hand.
>N O. F U C K I N G. D U H.

For every one person that needs to point out details like this, there appears to be at least 50 or so in a thread that attempt to go at length to disprove it, even though Perlmutter has no further power to backtalk the higher Disney authorities (since Feige now has direct contact with Disney and Higher creative hand than Perlmutter, and thus more value in Disney's eyes.) and Whedon has no power to contradict Feige (Since Whedon is at best just a temporary employee.).

Anybody delusional enough to deny it at this phase doesn't have much left worth living for if they want to waste their time choosing to die on this tiny, pitiful hill.

The Guy who he threw it at was Robert Gonzolez, a High-ranking Shield officer who was basically trying to turn Shield into a democracy.

He powered ba lot of serious accusations at Coulson and was a well-meaning pain-in-the-ass that really didn't do much of anything other than leave himself free to take over a leadership role that he wasn't suited for.

Coulson knew it and understood why Fury didn't trust him to lead, so Coulson kept his "Fury Mentality" and didn't trust him to handle anything.

He was absolutely right to not trust him as after the Hydra reveal, a person like Gonzalez would've had the last, remaining helicarrier scrapped and would have then after caused the deaths of Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow on top of the entire Sokovian population that was trapped on the flying island.

Hell, Stark and Thor Might not have been willing to destroy the flying city had the civilians never evacuated. Coulson's secret may very well have saved the entire planet from Ultron's attack.

Had any of them aside Fury known of Coulson's survival and been dim enough to document it, Ultron might have known and had that Helicarrier downed in a heartbeat.

Yeah yeah, whatever you say.

>someone took the time to make this

Sad.