Villainous

Are Mexicans finally producing kino cartoons?

youtu.be/P3wdXO651Po

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zot3IKvj5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=loz1qYsHZOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She can step on my balls anytime

Why is she so perfect bro?

>he needs subtitles

what the hell is this?

New kino cartoon

It's being quite successful, just go to Sup Forums

holy shit that was actually really good.

Looks alright, it's nicely unpretentious like 2000s cartoons and the character designs are surprisingly just fine and not disgusting as the trend has been recently
janky scripting though

>2010s
> Mexican kino films
>Mexican Kino cartoons

Is this a coincidence?

Fuck America.

I want to fuck demencia

This cartoon could honestly work as a full series. I don't know why but it's giving me superjail vibes.

*blocks your path*

This looks very promising. Is it airing in the US?

I can smell the waifufags already

Well all it is at the moment is just the characters riffing off of each other which is pretty good, but they would need to expand the universe and add more characters and settings etc. which could easily fall apart under studio scrutiny
There was a link on YT to an english dub so I would assume so

It's made for latin america, but Sup Forums is sending feedback for an english release.

Do you even cartoon waifus Sup Forums? I know you like real women and little girls.

I've given up on 3D, I can only be attracted to 2D at this point.

same

She is like a hotter Jinx.
I want to fuck her.

This

Shit, that's not half bad. Dementia is definitely waifubait and the little bits you've shown have enough energy and character to carry 11-minute plots.

I dig the characters too. Is this being developed for a full thing?

Two English dubs got released

youtube.com/watch?v=zot3IKvj5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=loz1qYsHZOc

Nice

Hopefully it will become a full show

So the shorts are animated for english dub but made in Mexico?

Right

Yes

show is 100% Mexican but shorts are animated for English dub

Bump

The animation is really nice. Though if this becomes an actual show it's probably going to drop significantly in quality

>ywn marry her and have children with her

; _ ;

>spicshit

the girl and the bear are the only good part. main guy and scientist are just generic tropes

They're all tropes. The self-centered bad guy, the spineless scientist, the quirky/crazy girl, and the cute meek animal with a vicious side when provoked. The charm comes from how they act and interact and play off each other, which admittedly we don't have all that much of yet.