I don't give a shit, Sup Forums, HE'S BACK

I don't give a shit, Sup Forums, HE'S BACK

wednesday was one of the happier days i've had in a while

Yeah but his new costume sucks.

Funny how Frank started to draw him as Reeve again.

Literally how is he back? Did they just add him because N52 Superman is kill? I didn't get it.

his costume sucked since Nu52, you just dont mess with a classic tbqh

He's been back and in hiding since Convergence

He's "been back" since convergence. The going theory now is New 52 Supes was never really Superman considering that he was plucked out of time due to Convergence.

So he's been lost for 10 years cause Doc Manhattan and he came back somehow?

So was it Prime Time and we didn't even know it? How did New52 Supes die?

He overloaded his body with a battle with Rao, Apokolips fire pit magic, and kryptonite poisining

Exactly how he entered the New 52 if the New 52 was the old universe all along and what that means for him, his family and New 52 Superman are part of the Rebirth story

Darkseid War? I'm waiting for that trade

The Apokolips fire pits were Darkseid War. He died in Final Days of Superman which crossed over in Action, Superman, Superman & Wonder Woman and Batman/Superman.

That's not how that works, he'll only be as good as the writer that's writing him.

The new costume is shit, but at least it's not as bad as the New 52 one.

His kid is going to be hanging with Damian.

Of course, that one story before Flashpoint that had "Walking Superman" was pretty bad too.
But this does mark a parting point from the mess that was Nu52.

>The new costume is shit, but at least it's not as bad as the New 52 one.
The Flash has lost his gratuitous and useless LINES LINES LINES all over his suit too.

;
It was Superman: Grounded, you wiki fag. It wasn't even that bad.

You SuperSonsfags are fucking annoying

Bronze/Silver Age Superman > Golden Age Superman > New52 Superman > Post-Crisis Superman

Where did the one on the right come from?

Fanboy detected.

Yes it was. It was one of the worst cape stories of its time.

The Convergence mini and Lois & Clark are the most hype I've been for Superman since Flashpoint.

When I saw this page the first time, I literally said out loud, "Hey, it's Superman!"

You post-crisis fags are awful.

New 52 apologists aren't human.

Are you kidding? Grounded was so terrible that they chose to closed it with advance from the initial plans. It was not even a story of Superman, but only a pretext for JMS to show the reader how much caught-wise-witty and deep he is.

He demonstrated exactly the opposite.

>I literally said out loud, "Hey, it's Superman!"

No, prime time is going to kill dr blue dick to death and save everyone to prove he's better than the actual superman

someone from Plebbit colored the sketch he uploaded on line

And you do realize that they'll be sticking him in a crappy Jim Lee uniform and retreaded 1990s era Death/Reign/Return story-lines, sucking out the joy and hope in everyone who cares?

>Still no red shorts

Nah.