Ahhh, sweet liquor eases the pain

Favorite tv show of all time and are you a hopeless alcoholic?

the shield
yes

MST3K
Borderline, still functioning

Rome
Not really, only because weed is illegal

Tie between Moral Orel and Limmy's Show
I just quit drinking before my liver dies and also to save money so I can move. Wish me luck boys.

Good luck brother. The struggle is real

those are 2 of my fav shows too, which means you'd probably like my other fav, xavier renegade angel

House I guess
I don't feel any need for drinking and I have passed various months without a drink, but when I drink I always get shitbased

Married with Children.
I don't drink.

deadwood, yea

>deadwood

My nigger.

Thanks man.
You know it, I oughta rewatch it soon.

terrible to watch when hungover though, everyones always drinking wiskey makes me feel sick

Deadwood
yes
the first one ties in with the second. it's hard not to want to drink when they're taking shots of filthy liquor every ten minutes

lets save tony orlandos house

The X-Files
No, because I'm fat, otherwise I would drink way much

tfw irl Al died from being really really fucking drunk and falling in front of a san-francisco railcar, true story

Oh yeah, but I can function at least. Some of my friends on the other hand are beyond help at this point and I feel like its just a matter of time for me.

I guess I use my sweetchblade as a defense mechanism

Xavier Renegade Angel
I'm sorta buzzed rn only because I'm on a year long weed tolerance break
>inb4 DUDE
faggots

My alcohol consumption has been very bad since 2008. I have lost jobs, friends, and homes. But hey at least I haven't ever got a DUI. Drinking and driving is such a lost art these days. Thanks Uber.

Doesn't make sense desu

King of the Hill

No, I haven't had any alcohol in like 18 months. I've never had any issues with drinking or substance abuse.

The Wire
Close but no. Mainly because I hate hangovers and how I feel the next day in general otherwise I probably would be.

>has been drinking hard since he was 15

plz be european

My favorite show is 24...I'm 30

Simpsons
gabbagool
yes