Is Hasan Minhaj the great new stand up commedian? I have a feeling Sup Forums would like this guy

Is Hasan Minhaj the great new stand up commedian? I have a feeling Sup Forums would like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-u5VldxVY

Other urls found in this thread:

enjoy2u.com/watch.php?vid=3205b2759
youtube.com/results?search_query=patrice o'neal
youtube.com/watch?v=271gbSxVrNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something from the correspondents dinner he said has really stuck with me
>we live in an age where trust matters more than truth

Hes actually very fucking poignant but of course why would 4chin ever listen to le poo in le loo. I mean going into his netflix special every fibre of my being wanted to hate it but i dont know. It just won me over.

The serious moments felt a little awkward at first but you can tell theres a legitimate sincerity behind them which just ends up making them work so well in the end.

his pacing sucks

what did you expect, talent?

His stuff was funny but his delivery felt weird

Do you think the American flag in the background is purposely hung incorrectly

he probably hates america, because he's never been to the actual shithole that is india. first generation immigrants love america and respect the culture, because they have humility and perspective

>he actually believed the bullshit sob stories in his netflix special
the 9/11 one was embellished and the Bethany one never happened at all. Also none of it was funny and I despise people like Carlin and Hicks for paving the way for frauds like this guy to use standup as some sort social issues psa. You're a comedian, make fucking jokes.

>>omg, Trump sucks, right guys?
>>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fantastic shilling! I'll let the boss know.

you can say trump sucks without going into self important diatribes about being a muslim immigrant every 2 minutes

You can also do it without using black twitter slang every other punchline. #woke #blessed

Nope.

enjoy2u.com/watch.php?vid=3205b2759

i wonder how religious he is. If he dares to call himself a Muslim but he drinks or eats pork or doesn't observe ramadan, then he is kuffar.

probably none of it, it's all image

I guess the Bush era was so good for comedy that it's due for a drought.

Hasan is the epitome of Obama-approved PC stand-up. You won't see a young new Bill Hicks or Norm MacDonald or Ron White or Patrice O'Neal on TV. Just thin, hipster, intellectual, girl-obsessed liberals like Hasan, that kike Moshe Kashar, or Aziz.

God, imagine the shit Patrice would be saying about these faggots. youtube.com/results?search_query=patrice o'neal

The only good one left is Bill Burr.

fucked up the link youtube.com/watch?v=271gbSxVrNk

He's not funny and it seemed like he used pity stories as a crutch to win the audience over. He also used a big projector to show video clips and pictures to give context to his jokes which I think is really amateurish, it's like prop comedy but without the balls to admit you're doing prop comedy. Maybe he's a decent writer and that's why Stewart hired him but his standup is terrible.

Bill Burr got cucked to death by Nia.

Norm is still with us and Hitler's Dog, Gossip & Trickery was solid.

Such a shame. You have a team of 40 jews writing pretty good fucking jokes, but you're so nervous you up your adderall and it causes you to fuck up the delivery on every single one.

i love that performance

Fuck off, I saw his special and all of it seemed contrived as hell. Especially how he constantly kept using broken hindi to drive home the immigrant story. Aziz Ansari was pretty terrible as a stand-up as well but you knew he was doing a character. Master of None, though not excellent, showed that he can do stuff with heart really well. Sometimes he'll shoehorn a message into the stories but a lot of times its just a story about a below average looking semi-successful Indian dude living alone in a big city. There's just something likable about him. Whereas Hasan is just another 2nd generation immigrant with a lot of complexes.

>living alone

What the fuck is with networks like Comedy Central and MTV trying to act like young brown people complaining about white people and America is entertaining?

Indians are among the most educated groups in America

>I guess the Bush era was so good for comedy that it's due for a drought.

They've gotten lazy, they didn't even bother thinking of any jokes about Trump other than "orange Cheetos" and "he's in bed with Russia!".

and?

>tall Aziz

No thanks. For the record, I liked Aziz in Master on None season 1, but season 2 is unbearable. I wish Eric Wareheim was in more episodes so they'd actually be funny.

I'm too old for SJWs and Tumblrism now.

>implying it hasn't always been that way
kys

There was another poo in the loo comedian, I liked him more. Though their accents are weird.

>shitskin

Yea, fuck off.

t. pigskin

t. butthurt shitskin

t. butthurt pigskin

You seem upset, shitskin.

You seem upset, pigskin.

>>>>>/worldstarhiphop/

>this much butthurt because nobody is interested in some shitskin trying to jew shekels from whites

We're hopping the border and taking over you pigskin cuck faggot, better get used to a Hispanic America.

You must be so proud to be of a heritage so fucked up that the majority of your own citizens would rather leave your nation and culture to live somewhere else.

You're not taking over shit, manlet, we're taking over YOU. That's why you're speaking MY language on an American web site, you fucking dumbass Ameriboo.

Now go mow my grass, Paco.

We're bringing our heritage with us, we just go where opportunity is. It's not your language though, it's the Brits' language. And we're turning your cities Spanish, look at El Paso. Nice reddit spacing by the way, cuck.

Sure, Paco.

Sure.

everything about this trailer is extraordinarily unfunny

Was in the AP calculus class he talked about. Bethany thing is indeed fake. 2003 Davis HS grad here.

>By the way, "no" is Jeff Sessions's second-favorite N word

I laughed. I felt like hearing the audience groan/jeer made it even funnier somehow.

did he have such a big chip on his shoulder back then

How can we not love the Indians complaining about their oppression when the whole family is wealthy doctors and lawyers. He had it real tough...but white people should check their privilege. What a pathetic piece of shit.

Haha suck it pigskin

The correspondents circlejerk where all the liberal media goes to pat each other on the back in luxury, while expressing disdain for the very people whose interests they're supposed to protect instead of pushing Marxist narratives?

Looks shit and tame. However the next video on YouTube was him making literally making fun of poo in loo India (in a fond manner) and that made me laugh

When you gotta make 1:1 trolling posts youre fuckin bush league bro

>mystery meat brown talking about American politics

Oh boy can't wait to hear you totally not ethnically motivated opinion :,)

>stand up
>has to have a fucking projector to explain the jokes
kill yourself

this hack just calls everyone nazi, KKK, etc. and whines about being non-white and white libtards eat it up

awful

Holy shit how can she be so hideous

Why is he preaching during a standup special

what are you doing dude lol

> see new special of a comedian I never heard of
> give it a shot and watch 20 minutes
> literally an origin about his life of a guy I don't care of
> story first and literally no jokes
> TED Talk stage with pictures and animation
> mfw I think this is the guy who opens for chappelle

This isn't really comedy. Its comedic political commentary.

Not really a stand-up, there are no jokes

He would be right if he said that though.

It is apparently a broadway act he's had for a couple years and Netflix decided to turn in into a special

not vocally, ap calc was basically just a bunch of nerds. didn't talk to him much.

Guy's a fucking genius

$0.05 dollars has been deposited into your account

>be a host on mtv reality prank show
>be correspondent for the Daily Show
>become comedian?

this dude is straight garbage and is being pushed by forces unknown

>Its a 'Sup Forums gets triggered by a successful PoC' episode

Popcorn.gif

An American website owned by an Asian you fucking imbecile.

Why do you cling to "muh race" when you know as well as I do if you walked up to any group of normal educated sociable white people (aka most of them) outside of your home you'd be shunned away because you're an ugly NEET...?

>liking absolutely anything, ever that isn't a contrarian opinion and wanting to discuss it on a Sup Forums board is shilling
>We've done our work boys...now let's get back to those pedo, feet and BLACKED threads!

WOW is that Aziz's GF?

Sand nigger does stand up for White House Correspondents Dinner

Audience is literally echo chamber of butthurt fake news journos who will laugh at anything

Still has to tell self-deprecating "Kellyanne Conway will just tell everyone I killed" joke while he's bombing in the name of Islam.

Wtf bros

>Be Mexicunt
>Whiteknight some Paki Mudslime

This is why you will never be white.

>unfunny leftist cuck nonwhite does correspondent's dinner
>trump doesn't show
>cuck preaches to choir
>nobody cares about event

either the correspondent's dinner is on a path to total irrelevance

or they get Nick Dipaolo to host so that Trump actually wants to show up

win-win

looks like a mother and her adopted child

So basically he's 2nd gen immigrant and all his content revolves around it?
Like Amy Schumer and her pussy?

This is pure trash, even with the SJW included in.

this is a phase, and to continually worry about this BS is almost as annoying

this is like every person in the 80s who couldn't shut up about hacks talking about airplane food

how about you make something good instead of complaining about people who suck ass?

and don't say you're trying to stop this from being popular. it isn't. moshe kasher's goyim guilt show isn't popular. amy schumer isn't popular. their ratings and view counts are proof of that. 75% of their attention is NEGATIVE. just ignore their dumb shit.

test

I don't know. His special was more of an inspirational speech about being an immigrant in America than a comedy special.

To say he is hilarious or a comedic genius is a stretch, but I did think it was a poignant special.

Now that's actually funny

this guy is terrible.