HEY Sup Forums, ALONE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? GOD YOU'RE PATHETIC

HEY Sup Forums, ALONE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? GOD YOU'RE PATHETIC

HWAHAAAAAAAA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his older sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

Not anymore... So good of you to visit, limey! I was craving some local... color!
Ha ha ha hoo hoo hoo HEHEHE

Joke is on you! Today is Saturday! HWAHAAAAAAAA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

ITT maniacal laughter

>Almost 30 years old
>Haven't had a job since I was 20
>Have never had a girlfriend
>Still live with my parents
>Taking a shit is the highlight of my day because I'm so numb to masturbation
>Will probably kill myself when I hit 30

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

can I haz your stuff?

welp this looks like a good place to ask this, because i don't want to make a thread for this question

is there a Sup Forums equivalent to welcome to the "NHK"

Im watching this chinese cartoon right now and it is pretty good, but it is also very based on japanese culture

i would like to see a similar story but in a more western setting and way closer to reality with a protagonist that saves himself, instead of having a magic anime girl that cares about him and helps him for appaerntly no reason

Fuck off Roger,i am going to R9K to be sad.

Nononono. It's "ahah! oohahahahaaaaaa!"

She is fucked up too, in the end he is the one helping her

Seen it, fucked up indeed.
But not really that much unlike 'Merica culture when you look closely.
( 'NHK reminded me a lot of the one with the killer kid ghost on golden rollerblades)
Japan is like Bizarro-Earth America: it's kinda a revelatory reflection of how fucked up your own society is by comparison to how fucked up they are.

user she's not really a magic anime girl helping him for no apparent reason, stick with it to the end. and prepare for feels

Like THAT's a big plot twist in a tacked on anime romance.
I have yet to see a non-horror anime break with that mold.

>22
>Senior in college
>Studying 3D animation
>Living in apartment with help from the folks
>Just got a job today
>Wonderful girlfriend I've been with for half a year
>only thing I can complain about is she's living a few hours away this summer

I was feeling kind of depressed tonight because I haven't seen her in a while, and I'm kind of apprehensive about this job since it's the first I've ever had, but this thread made me look over my life and realize I actually have it pretty good.

Thanks Sup Forums, you guys might be cancerous sometimes, but you're still my Sup Forumsmrades. I wish you all the best in life.

I'm alone tonight but I have an 85k job, my own place and a girlfriend that loves me. Suck it, Klotz, you faggot.

Fuck you, I'm going to Six Flags next week. I'm saving up until then.

yeah im starting to notice that, im at episode 9
actually 'merican culture while really stupid sometimes seems really easy to me

i mean your biggest problem always seem to be something related to minoritys or SJWs, all of that stuff can be ignored easily

now what is really fucked up is mexico almost all of our politicians can be linked with narcos, people dissapear all the time,and it is a little bit scary when most normies dream about becoming narcos and idolize druglords

>terminally ill
>almost 30
>never had friends
>never went to college because I could never figure out what I could do
>somehow managed to lose my virginity at 18
>dying
>getting a possible second chance at life
>still haven't done anything with my first life other than get laid
>may have 5 to 10 years lease on my second life
>still no idea on what to do once I'm back on track
>will probably be stuck living on my parents' property one way or the other with my cat
>basically 5 to 10 years to make up for 30 wasted ones

I don't get why a failure at life like me gets a second chance. I don't trust myself to fix 30 years of shit in the amount of time I have post-transplant. I really wish I wasn't so socially dysfunctional.

How long till you hit thirty?
Maybe we can turn this into a murder suicide thing.

I remember the show becoming really bad when they got to that one island, it never really recovered from that.

And now i'm in the mood for a rewatch.

Prediction: Life will never make sense to you, you will forever be confused by the world not behaving as you've expected it to.

The rollercoaster takes a few more deep dives after even that, you might want to rethink getting back on that ride.

honestly it is more like the world behaves to much like i expect it to, i wish life was more like a cartoon where every day new adventures happen out of nowhere