Is prison the best place for a man in today's feminised world?

Think about it:
>You get to prove yourself amongst other men
>You have unlimited free time to work out (many prisons even have gyms)
>You get free food and lodging
>You don't have to be a cuck to anyone (apart from prison guards)
>You get outdoors time
>If you behave well you get rec time

How is working some shitty desk job better than this in any way whatsoever?

Going to isolation in prison sounds pretty nice.

Just you all alone far away from all the degeneracy.

spend some time in a prison beta faggot , you'll see how much fun it is.

Enjoy living in a toilet with another man, shitbong?

Have you been in, massive manly man Pierre? Surely you must have been if you think you're in a position to call other people faggots

My friend is a jail OC and was involved in a fight where a prisoner tried to strangle another guard. In response, the jail gave the inmate 100 days in the hole, no books, no entertainment, 1 hour outside the cell with no contact with other prisoners.

I can't even imagine going 10 days without a book to numb the boredom, the guy is going to be a complete basket case when he gets out.

>prove yourself among men
By what? Seeing who can suck the most dick? Fuck that I'd rather work a 9-5 and at least be able to play violent videos games.

That is when you start talking to the voices in your head and start getting /fit/ to fight off the insanity

Nah well I guess you'll get in fights won't you. And just the act of going to prison shows that you're not afraid of society.

And I fucking hate work, you're a constant cuck to your boss to be honest. In prison if someone wants to impose authority on you they have to do so by force.

but you might get jugged

Well if it's a Norwegian prison,then yes.

Are british prisoners allowed TV's? They have a radio...

British prison actually looks pretty comfy.

That's a fucking prison? It looks like a college dorm.

>who can suck the most dick
That sounds pretty manly. It's competitive. It involves stats. "I sucked 56 dicks this week; 14 more and I'm level 2." Men like collecting things and leveling up. There's also strategy. Men like to plan things out. There's also an element of risk. Men love to risk their lives for thrills.

It depends on your crime and behaviour. I know a guy who spent a year in jail and the low degree offenders who are well behaved like him was able to have a tv and last gen games console, you could have a single game at a time and once a week a guy came who you could switch out the game with.

You could also buy your own games for variety.

Apprently the tvs sometimes cause fights when one cellmate has pleb viewing habits.

Yeah I think some get TVs, I guess it depends on the category of the prison

And yes I think it probably is a lot comfier than American prison, although the worst thing about the American system I think is jail. We don't have that over here (for us the word "jail" just means the same as prison, by my understanding). You guys get thrown in jail as some sort of limbo between being caught and being handed a sentence. For us, I think you're either kept in the cells at the police station (obviously isn't as rowdy as a massive American jail) or you're released on bail (again bail means a different thing for us, it sort of means parole, so you get to go home but you've got bail/parole conditions. "Bail" for us doesn't mean a financial sum you can pay to get off a charge)

But yeah, from watching American jail documentaries, it looks like jail is the truly shitty part, and prison is not as bad.

>Apprently the tvs sometimes cause fights when one cellmate has pleb viewing habits.

Kek

>American Pound me in the ass prison is comfy
>kek

Where did I say that faggot?

They get everything they need and want, except for pussy.

if your life is so sht that you set it equal to prison maybe you should change something

>80% of inmates are niggers and sandniggers
>corrupt muslim guards give them access to drugs, money, cellphones, knives and guns
>there are imams coming to radicalize the prisonners, they pray all day everyday while screaming allah akbar
>as a lone, unarmed white man, you get ass raped every single day and get infected with HIV and hepatitis C, before being beheaded eventually the day you try to fight back

Yeah, that sounds so great.