Why the fuck don't we just kill all of ISIS? Is it THAT costly and dangerous?

Why the fuck don't we just kill all of ISIS? Is it THAT costly and dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putin is pretty much the only one who wants this to happen right now.

Therefore the west wont.

>Why don't we just kill all the Vietcong?

how? ISIS isn't centralized like a government. It a loose gang and ideal. You can't fix it with bombs.

> USA and allies go in and BTFO ISIS
> USA and allies set up a democratic government
> Iraq and Syria vote for the government they want
> Butthurt losers of the election become terrorists and attack Europe
> Butthurt oppressed ethnic groups become terrorists and attack Europe
> Butthurt "insert group that stands to lose" become terrorists and attack Europe

In my opinion, nuke em' (pretty horrible, the west loses all credibility as the nice civilisation, possible WW3 catalyst) or leave them the hell alone and allow the chaos to play out. I'm from the UK and we always used to fight eachother but after a while someone won and we all couldn't be arsed fighting anymore. Iraq and Syria need to get it out of their systems and we need to leave them alone but not let Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Iran get their grubby little mits on them. We also need to stop being pally with the Gulf States they are funding our terrorists its fucking embarrassing.

Israel doesn't want other Middle Eastern states to be functional, therefore America doesn't want any other Middle Eastern state to be functional, therefore The West does not want any other Middle Eastern state to be functional, therefore ISIS will not be destroyed, more strife will be created and The West will continue to be culturally subverted and the White Race will be bred out unless Europeans churn out another Ubermensch that can change the course of history.

Because then they couldn't use them as an excuse to take away more of your rights.

Guerrilla warfare is unbeatable.
The Americans used it to fight of the brits.
The viets used it to fight off France, the U.S. ,and China.
Afghanistan used it to fight off Russia and the U.S.

It's just not possible unless you're declaring total war and killing everyone, including the citizens.

It's one thing to be at war WITH a country.
And being at war IN a country.

One let's you kill and the other is covered in political red tape.

Yeah but...
Yeah but...

The CIA made them and is funding them...

So why would we kill them?

Like hell you can't. You don't deserve your flag with that attitude.

Because the United States has principles that its enemies do not. If we were just as violent and despicable as they were, they would be gone already.

quarantine zone. Surround the middle east with walls and naval blockades. Eventually they will diminish due to lowered food supplies and the fact that their guns stop working and they run out of bullets. In certain cases we would allow women and children through the wall.

Same reason why we didn't kill all the communist and that there are still some maoists, sam reason why some european states still have stuff like monarchists in a republic, etc.
You can't get rid of an ideology.

>ISIS isn't centralized like a government.

Thing is, if you kill that many people - a whole lot of other people get unhappy. Like their relatives. Or all those innocent people that also get harmed while doing so, or those people angry at the destryoed infrastructure, or those whipped up with false information.

And all of these people mentioned above, will give rise to a few extremists - more in number than the initially killed terrorists. So if you "truly" want to stop ISIS, you would have to glass half of arabia.

Yeah, because all of this sure would have happened without f a m

Nice proxxy there, You can't be american

Yeah, because that worked really well in Vietnam.
And in Afghanistan.
And in Irak.

Because half of our own people are traitors who won't allow it.

>muh not all muslims
>muh refugees
>muh innocent civilians

etc etc

If you simply suggest that the families of terrorists who actually conducted terror attacks should be detained for questioning the media launches a character assassination campaign against you comparing you to hitler and you have your life ruined.

The western world's military powers could easily defeat them all in a matter of hours but they are not authorized to do so.

>American
>Doesn't bomb his problems away

It did work well in Afghanistan and Iraq. ISIS only exists because Obama decided to pull out early and destabilize the region despite every military advisor saying that was a horrible idea for that very reason. But no, he promised we'd withdraw and so he did.

What?

Because we want ISIS to exist. Here's what the DOD had to say about that a few years ago:

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

And then we contributed to the destabilization of Syria. Then we bitched when Russia started bombing rebels because it wasn't bombing ISIS. Then we bitched when Russia started bombing ISIS. There is some serious faggotry going on in Washington DC.

civilian? that's a mud-slime cultist that hides his gun and face mask just after an attack right?

Jews want ISIS to exist to conquer the White race.

>it's okay to destroy a country's political system as long as we are here to maintain military order and rob the people of their right to govern themselves
ok

Not Barack Obama here, why even bother with ISIL? air conditioning is more of a threat.
Please dont count all the air conditioning units in the white house.

>You can't fix it with bombs.
Firebomb Mosul and see what happens.

More like Israel want it to keep all their neighbours busy killing each other rather than united against them.
ISIS is possibly the only thing that is in both Saudi Arabia and Israel's interest.

ISIS is not an army that can be defeated, it is a people and a culture. Defeating that takes something more than just a few jet and missiles and is not something that Western countries are willing to accept or even recognize.

We could have stayed in another decade, and shit would have gone wonky as soon as we pulled out. We never should have gone in there in the first place. The snackbarians have a penchant for marrying their 1st cousins. (Pic related) 1400 years of that shit has fucked up their gene pool and guarantees that they'll be unstable in the absence of a strong dictator.

Find them all

I'm not arguing the morality of it, I'm arguing the effectiveness, and it is effective. You can bring up Vietnam all you want but that was our first attempt at colonialism and we lost due to way more factors than just guerilla warfare.

Perpetual war is the endgame and we're living the endgame.

This. But the West is going to figure it out. Wait until oil revenues dry up over there. The current immigrant crisis in Europe will seem like a happy dream compared to what that will cause. The current crisis is a wake-up call.

because ISIS isn't exclusive to one or two particular areas. Sure, you could >"bomb all teh godamn towlllheadz" but, as history shows, that only creates bigger and stronger terrorism.

It's pretty hard when USA and Turkey and Saudis are funding and arming ISIS all the time.

Islam is a religion of peace.
I would love it if the refuges would impregnate my wife's daughter.

I know it's the usual low blow but saying that Irak was a success is only possible by constantly moving the goalposts. Which is precisely what happened. No matter how you look at the actual outcome, I don't see how you can say it went well. Yes Saddam Hussein's regime was terrible but in what way has the situation improved? And not just currently, since the beginning of the interventions.
Taking out an authoritarian regime that does not have the support of its people is easy. Same thing happened in Libya. Call the military operations themselves effective, in terms of results both were catastrophic.

>Shit would have gone wonky as soon as we pulled out.
You do not know this.
>We never should have gone in there in the first place.
Not worth discussing at this point.
>The snackbarians are inbreds and are therefore genetically incompatible with democracy.
Sure. Whatever. Their inherent volatility is even more of a reason to implant a dictator that is on friendlier terms with us than one who isn't.

Wait for trump

More like man the European border with machine guns and mines, sink the boats coming over the med and bomb the everliving fuck out of any group that fucks with oil flows.

>Marina Joyce
ISIS didn't hold her hostage dude

So is this bitch in any real trouble or is it just a publicity stunt?

We can't allow Iran to become a regional power :^)
They might threaten out greatest al, I mean world peace and freedom.

Wouldn't mind this.

I'm not saying Iraq was a complete success. There are many fuck-ups saturating the entire war. No war is flawless. Pulling out early only made things worse by the facilitating the creation of ISIS when the threat was contained.

this

>Why the fuck don't we just kill all of ISIS?
Google ISIS and Iraqi generals.

Bush created ISIS in 2004 when the Ba'athist regime was fired. Iraq became a lawless wasteland and 2.5 million Iraqi residents became refugees fleeing sectarian strife. It was the most massive humanitarian crisis of the new millennia.

The Bush administration had no plan to rebuild the nation it destroyed and had to be shamed in to protecting the citizens it deliberately put in harm's way,

Because america needs terrorists to keep the people afraid and the people voting. If the people aren't voting, then the politicians aren't getting those greenbacks.

>You can't fix it with bombs.
You can't be American. Off comes the proxy Turk.

What motive does Putin have to kill ISIS more than say, France or Germany?

Russia didn't have any ISIS attacks yet. Sounds balooney.

Stateless fighters are harder to deal with than a traditional army.

Soldiers have orders and everything is organized chaos.

Stateless fighters have commanding officers too but it's unorganized chaos

It's good for Israel

I'd imagine because he'd rather have stable regimes to do business with rather than a psychotic caliphate hellbent on global domination.

US, NATO, and the Saudis are using and supporting ISIS to get rid of Assad and other secular, nationalist leaders in the mideast.

I think it's more the KSA, and we're doing some of its dirty work regarding the Sunni/Shia divide. They already have a significant amount of influence due to the whole petrodollar system, and, given that Clinton was really pushing "Assad Must Go" when she was Secretary of State, I bet there are Clinton Foundation ties. The KSA did donate a fairly large chunk of money to it.

He can then help put a nice little dictator at the head of the country and get some neat deals on oil, etc.
Just like the USSR and the USA did during the whole cold war.

It's not possible, it's basically like Iraq multiplied by 10.

A ground invasion would just mean lots of casualties and nobody wants that.

So, the only realistic way to damage them is to do what the allies are doing now: airstrikes.

Obviously, they don't have the balls to nuke the area like USA did with Japan. That would be the only way to physically wipe them off the face of the earth. That or carpet bombing, and fuck the civilians.

Syria both holds the only Russian friendly port in the Mediterranean and if Syria falls radical Islamist can directly access the Chechens.

Btw both Chechens and the radicals fighting the Syrian government were both fostered and even funded by the west to cause strife in both nations which is why the west is only faux fighting them.

This, OP you're retarded.

Why would the Jews eliminate their own proxy army?

It's still the OPEC and Saudis that dominate the market and set the prices. Russia is getting fucked right now by Saudis, not ISIS. Sure, ISIS is also selling their oil very cheap, which undercuts prices, but their production is minuscular compared to that of Saudis.

And Russia can't do shit against Saudis, because they're supported by the US.

>That would be the only way to physically wipe them off the face of the earth
Not it wouldn't.
The Saudis would just indoctrinate somebody else and it would start again in a decade or two.
That or some extremist groups would pop out of Indonesia, Afghanistan or anywhere else.
ISIS is an ideology, not just a state. You can't make it disappear just like the fall of the USSR didn't make communism disappear. The damage was done with the apparition of radical islam in 70s Iran and Egypt and there is no going back.

>falls radical Islamist can directly access the Chechens.
More easily access*
Also link about why Syria is happening
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE

we cant do that, then there wouldnt be enough terror attacks anymore.

ISIS is not a threat to Russia (as you said, Saudi Arabia is a bigger problem) but if they can create a nice ally in Iraq or Syria or both, it would be to their benefit.
They have nothing to lose.

Yes I meant nuke the whole Middle East, including kikes. All problems and conflicts in the world solved. Then build a wall on all exits from Africa and enjoy a wonderful world free of shitskins and destructive migration.

More like
>nuke all the middle-east, half of Asia, half of Africa, purge the european population
Even then it would not work.

Syria has been allies with Russia for decades and decades user.

It's this kind of moronic thinking and people actually thinking this is how these things work which makes hate humanity sometimes.

It would be a start. The internal purge would follow after that.

We just need to get to that spirit, that state of mind, which we used to have when Europe was full of conquerors.

We are far superior from a technological point of view. We could do almost anything. But we just sit around and get cucked by them, waiting for something to happen.

Don't forget about the warm water port that Russia gets to use there. The Rooskies aren't going to give that up without a fight.

Already pointed this out

What's the problem, hurt some feelings?

I'm not saying that is realistically going to happen, it's just a thought experiment.

The problem is the EU doesn't even recognise the problem. In fact, they actively encourage it.

> Jean-Claude Juncker has vowed that no matter how bad terrorism or the migrant crisis gets, the European Union (EU) will never give up on open borders. The European Commission president said terrorism could be countered with better intelligence-sharing between member states.

> The President of the European Commission is not just committed to open borders within Europe. Under his presidency, the European Commission lists migration as one of its priorities. As well as offering residency to the world’s “refugees”, the Commission seeks to make it much easier and more desirable for Africans and their families to move to EU countries.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/

>What's the problem, hurt some feelings
No you just insult the intelligence of the rest of humanity by not comprehending how "lol nurk it all" isn't a solution even if we were dumb enough to do it due to the multitude of various consequences.
Namely global nuclear warfare.
> I'm not saying that is realistically going to happen, it's just a thought experiment.
Retarded beyond shallow idea someone on mushrooms would think of is more apt of a description

Well obviously these problems are not going to be solved by the same generation that created them.

We need to change the generation of leaders first. Though, I'm afraid the younger generation is even more retarded than Juncker and Co.

We need to kill Islam. We killed Al Qaeda and ISIS took its place. If we kill ISIS, something else will take its place. We need to kill them all. We have been at war with them since Islam's inception. Time to get tough and wipe them out. Kill their defenders as well. My sister defends Islam. I love her, but we need to kill her

literally this
isis is a meme. do you think you can kill a meme with bombs?
show me an example of it happening in history

America needs an excuse to justify fucking up the ME by orders of Israel.

How did the USA do all those controlled nuclear tests in some Pacific islands? Did that lead to any global consequences?

It seems there are ways of using nuclear weapons in a controlled way that doesn't fuck with the rest of the planet.

We can destroy its support structure. We haven't eradicated Nazism either, but they're no longer a threat.

ISIS controls territory that you can take, take away that territory and support Assads regime in stopping any attempts of restarting it.

Junker is also the asshat who said

>When it becomes serious, you have to lie.

Once there are enough European corpses piled up, a good number of the Eurocrats will be strung up with their Muzzie pets.

>truly just the fault of one politician

It's easier to blame the errors of military activity on the commander in chief. I'm sorry, me driving my car more than I should fueled America's dependency on oil and forced us to invade Iraq like a bunch of scummy addicts.
1st world guilt.

By then it will be too late. Europe will never be the same again.

It would start again somewhere else.
When the USA took control over Afghan territory, Al Qaeda didn't dissapear, it moved and its idea were passed along. If you do this in Iraq and Syria, the extremism would just appear somewhere else.
Because radical islam is not a nationalist idea, it is not bound to a people or a territory. That's what makes it so dangerous.

>cant fix it with bombs
> American
Fuck off proxy

Japan
Also, check em

>Why don't we kill McCain's Army?

I don't know, ask the politicians that fund them.

It'll never be too late to start chucking the Muzzies into wood chippers. Europe had better get its head around this before oil revenues go away for the Muslim world.

this.i think invading syria with boots will just end up in an another iraq

>"If you kill your enemy, they win."

t. Omar Bradley

>How did the USA do all those controlled nuclear tests in some Pacific islands
They were few and far between f from global scale.
"Lol nuke em" would require thousands of nuclear detonations(it is estimated that around 100-300 nuclear weapons of the long range ICBM variety detonating in a short time is enough to cause a nuclear winter) in that region and that is under the absolutely insane no one is going to fire back and start a global nuclear exchange.
> It seems there are ways of using nuclear weapons in a controlled way that doesn't fuck with the rest of the planet.
Because there's a massive difference than destination of a few nukes in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere vs nuking an entire newr size region of the world with a nuclear power contained in it.

Seriously you're being as fucking nigger tier retarded as the monetary policy that lead to pic related and the fact that I have to explain how it isn't an option period is reason to lose hope for humanity

>destination
Detonation*

if you don't kill them, then they kill you.
if you do kill them, they will be dead, and thus cannot kill you.

what a stupid thing to say.

I think the point was that the culture of ISIS glorifies martyrdom so much that death is not seen as a bad thing for them.

well let's give them their 72 virgins?
the west is pretty tolerant and liberal, so denying them their martyrdom may be a bit authoritarian.

>Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

Why would we kill our allies?