youtube.com/watch?v=wesBSnT5VLc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgidgPvGwd8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dou8eJor4s
youtube.com/watch?v=M5z2hnNAK24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP

Not even the worst character on her team

I win.

He is douche but Sakura is worse. She didn't let Naruto leave the nuts hanging out.

She looks hotter here than she usually does

She was my first waifu

Sakura was a painfully realistic character

Tenten

all uchidas are worse and literally fuck things up for everyone

danzo did nothing wrong except fail

She does have great *material*
I knew it was coming. Why does everyone hate her again?

Obito

She cried in every single arc she was in

Because she was a useless, idiotic, whiny thundercunt with a fivehead

Best Antagonist

loved his voice

Never knew. I mained her in the old UN games.

I hated how the peak fight scale between him and the old guy leader was so intense yet only covered the size of a rooftop. While by the end of the show everyone's ducking glowing and flying like dragon ball z while their blowing up mountains and shit

>steal children
>make weird af experiments on them in your secret zombie snake rape dungeon
>attack your friends' home village and kill its leader
>fast forward a little
>live happily undisturbed amidst your former arch enemies in their village as if nothing ever happened

that's because Naruto and Sasuke, by the end of the series, are exponentially stronger than Orochimaru and the 3rd Hokage

I fapped to Sakura's feet so many times.

Also, I identified as Rock Lee.

>>live happily undisturbed amidst your former arch enemies in their village as if nothing ever happened

is that how it ends? he never gets his comeuppance?

Haha that means you were a fucking loser

its alrite America did it with the Nazis

i remember seeing the rasenshuriken for the first time in the fight against kakuzu and thinking it couldnt get more OP than that, boy i was wrong

I love sakura

>that picture
you just don't know what`s honor, don't you?

Not at all.
They don't even seem to care that he's still kidnapping children to fuel his eternal youth experiments.

>Joey from YGO
What, he was the only who didn't rely on cheap voodoo and OP cards, and still ranked 3rd in the World.

Hey, Yamcha had a very successful baseball career and great taste in women.

>be sasuke kill the fucking hokage danzo

>some time latter; Hey Sasuke don't worry remember I'm your friend Naruto just give me a redaction about how bad you feel about that and everything will be ok.

Whats wrong with Joey, the reviewer in the marvel shirt, Obama superman and hidden leaf ninja wit glasses?

Kakashi
youtube.com/watch?v=0XcTSJWq0ng

I stopped watching this shit long ago.
The fuck was Sasuke's problem anyway?

>>>>>>>

he was a uchiha the second was right

sasuke was based and literally /ourguy/

only good character in the trash heap that is naruto

>implying anime doesn't air on television

i dont know who is worse? this shit bag or the shit bag the decided to fuck this shit bag

>Remember how much hardship and training Naruto and Sasuke went through, combined with their natural genetic advantages, to become the great warriors that they are? LOl let's give sakura a diamond on her forehead, now she is as strong as they are!

Thankfully the guys recieved another power boost right after

I never got why characters in settings with a known afterlife care about living forever anyway. Orochimaru knew from his reincarnation jutsu that he didn't cease existing after he died, so why bother?

At least when people sperg out about existential angst and seek immortality in real life it's because they don't have any reason to think they get any more than the one life.

I've never gotten settings that do that with an antagonist; make them seek something they don't have a reason to want. Lord Voldemort I forgive only because I don't remember if he knew Moaning Gyrtle was forced to become a ghost so he still may have had his uncertainties.

Bro sakura is shit dont worry. No one can come close to the 2 jesus ninjas. Bopeflly it stays that way in boruto so we avoid another power creep

>Kakashi
>worst
come on now.

being a ghost is shitty though

voldemort wouldn't want that kind of immortality, ghosts aren't horcruxes so we can assume there's no way for him to get a physical form back if he's a ghost

Does attempted murder make Sakura wet?

Shes so hot, hope she has a bubble butt.

If anything, Voldemort should have known about nearly headless Nick and all the other ghosts flying through Hogwarts and their pictures hanging on the walls.

It beats no immortality, though. At that point Voldy's just being greedy.

The voice is fantastic

>just killyourself rowling will never reveal that voldemort is now a ghost plotting to fug people from beyond the grave

orochimaru is based, tobi was pretty cool too.

wish they had the balls and made the end as edgy as some of the war was

youtu.be/K5FeKFKLvwA?t=61

>immediate after the timeskip Kakashi stated he only has enough chakra to use Kamui 3 times
>during the world war he used Kamui like 100 times

What is that shit.

more like Cuckashi lmao

Sasuke theme is based. Sounds like a western.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lUbWEbqY

can you guys post the *best* naruto fight on youtube? please no giant animals dumb shit, just classic ninja stuff, being fast and deceiving and all.

Gaara vs Rock Lee best fight

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTspQ5uUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=QzO8-ys6YNU
youtube.com/watch?v=wesBSnT5VLc

ty.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=wgidgPvGwd8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dou8eJor4s

god damn naruto dubs are the worst

how did he get away with this

jiriya is /ourguy? you'd do well to remeber that.

>yfwn use magic to turn yourself into a girl then make clones of yourself to fuck you

is it incest or some kind of quantum fap?

selfcest

/thread

She makes Sakura look like Kino

Both naruto vs sasuke fights were so good

Same exact shit with chidori/raikiri
Sasuke uses it egregiously too

Yeah, there is this faggot who posts anime on Sup Forums

He used it like 5 or 6 times during the war when the entire battle depended on him using it or the world would end. He had some motivation

This shit gets me rock hard every time no homo
youtube.com/watch?v=M5z2hnNAK24

Spoiler alert she doesnt

no, the first one was shit, in fact, it was so shit that the best fight in the first season is the one with neji vs spiderman

Thats funny because i thought neji vs spiderman was one of the worst. The worst being all of kibas fights

thats one of the few where they dont start thinking about their feelings so theres an actual fight going on

>you will never be kiba

I've been jerking off to this shit for so long that just seeing her face made me rock hard.

How do I be normal

Yeah but the actual fight is super lame IMO

Nope. Their first fight is absolute kinography.

go back to Sup Forums you rejects

if I watch this, will it be an "eye power" fight? I don't want to watch another eye power fight

He's considered insurance in case anything as bizarre as Kaguya ever happen again. Plus it would be more trouble than it's worth to kill/seal him. He also has Yamato following him constantly.

Didn't know this was Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

His voice actress is still one of my favorites of all time

first he just wanted enough power to kill his bog brother, since he single handledly slaughered their entire extended family. then he finds out his clan was planning a coup against the current govt and itachi killed them to preserve the peace and was branded a traitor to cover it up. at this point sasuke decides to murder the current hokage candidate since he was the main instigator of this whole "hero turned traitor" plot. THEN he decides to go full radical and kill ALL political leaders and execute a watchman-style plot where every citizen rallies together in their shared hatred of him

>narutoposters get laughed out of Sup Forums
>meanwhile Sup Forums unironically has a naruto thread

I guess this explains the poor quality of anime discussion here.

Shinji saved Humanity desu senpai

Or you know Sup Forums is shit and this is a tv board?

I started rewatching naruto on netflix and the first episode made me tear up

pure kino desu

>naruto asked iruka to be his father in his wedding
I cried

The best fight of the first season is rock lee vs gara. That's one of the best fights of the entire show

One of the best fights in anime, period. That hype music that plays when he drops the weights (beautiful green wild beast) and the fluid animation makes it my favorite.

>everything she does and thinks is motivated by getting Sasuke's chad cock and nothing Naruto does can change that

Kishimoto is red pilled

fuck you he was the coolest guy

>Naruto
Whole show goes to the very very bottom of the anikino trash bin.