Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

was this when he tried to leave the store without paying

At least he is less of a cuck than your average Hollywood actor.

Just when you think OP's picuture couldn't get any better;
>TDKR in the redbox

It must be great being him. Just walking around and having everyone fawn over you at all times.

HUH? HUH? HUH?

>to prevent any aliminium alarms

can you imagine being that good looking

you can eat by yourself in restaurants and go to theatres alone and people will think you are cool and mysterious

>you will always be ugly short and fat because you cant be bothered to lose weight

Jokes on everyone because I never leave my damp hole.

3 cans of coke?

diabeetus

Huh what are you looking at?
*puts hand in your face*

it's not there

Looks are everything. Gifted men can even wear fedoras and trenchcoats and women will fawn over them thinking they are being quirky and old fashion.

It must suck to be famous. You can't go to a store to buy coke without somebody taking your picture.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What's up with his eyes?

you think his depth perception if affected by his eyes being so close together?

Jaden is in the car waiting for his coke. He was pretending to be him in the store.

...?
Does he have a lazy eye?

>you can eat by yourself in restaurants and go to theatres alone and people will think you are cool and mysterious

I do this stuff already anyways. I just don't look cool or mysterious because no one cares about me.

Also, give going to the movies solo a try some time anons, it's actually pretty damn comfy. Especially if it's almost empty.

going to theaters alone is perfectly acceptable by normies, provided it's not Friday/Saturday night, or some opening release

catch a matinee, or go anytime on a weekday

LOL

>be 4+ years ago
>save a bunch of these from a Sup Forums thread
>just now reposting them

>buying soda cans individually instead of a box of them for 1/10 the price per can
>drinking soda at all

>Autism poster

I thought you were referring to me for a minute.

>Giving even the slightest of fucks whether or not you save a few pennies when you're a multimillionaire

tfw im the user that did most of the edits you're posting from that thread and being reminded that it happened 4+ years ago made me sad

4 years closer to eternal darkness

Call for help.

I'm at least close to that good looking

I know the greentext you're talking about, but that was chocolate bars hahah