Do you agree with Mike "multimillionaire show host" Rowe?

Do you agree with Mike "multimillionaire show host" Rowe?

Mike Roe the Corporate Hoe

How can Americans be so economically cucked?

Most of that list is good advice, just don't be a retard and follow it like gospel.

>I believe that I am entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing more. I also understand that "happiness" and the "pursuit of happiness" are not the same thing

lmao wagies unironically believe this shit

No he's a deceitful faggot. He fucked around in college, which I'm pretty sure mommy and daddy paid for, then got famous for playing in shit because Americans are degenerate cocksuckers. His success is due to luck. But like all rich cocksuckers, he attributes it to talent/hard work/not buying cigarettes/staying in school (which he fucked around in)/etc.

>all humans are equal

Yeah that nigger meth addict i passed on the street sure is my equal hey

This is pretty pathetic.

Not everything, but people who think these is some kind of mantra or Commandments to be a successful man in modern world.

>i do not resent the success of others.
so if you do all of these, work your guts out, 10 hours a day, for minimum wage, you are still way below someone who just happened to be a son of a politician, and you have to be happy about it.

i mean i guess it is part of the system, but you can't even be mad ? lmao

>working waist deep in human shit is great guys!
>never mind that I make 10x what average person on this job makes
His whole speech about doing menial/low-tier jobs is bullshit. The only reason people in those positions manage is because they're all unionized, while the non-union drones are some of the most miserable people I've ever met.

"Fuck you, got mine": the television personality

Yes goy stop complaining

I get paid millions to do voice overs and work for 24 days a week on my show and never complain

Just do your menial task and accept whatever your employer gives you

Just another conservative douchebag trying to brainwash the masses into believing that they should be grateful for their dead-end job that barely pays the bills. Now that they've outsourced all the higher-paying jobs, of course.

>24 days a week

Damn that's actually pretty impressive.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i go on Sup Forums this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Given that you live within walking distance of meth addicts, yeah he's your equal. You poorfag piece of shit.

SIGN THE PLEDGE WAGEKEK

SIGN IT

what are you some lazy ass liberal afraid of hard work?

Sign his pledge :^)

ITT: /reddit9k/ gets triggered because their lives are shit and they didn't work hard and are mad that someone who did and achieved their dreams is calling them out in their shit.

Just be anyone else you fucking losers. Actually instead just fucking kill yourselves you drains on society.

>mad that someone who did and achieved their dreams is calling them out in their shit

Who are you referring to? Certainly not Mike Rowe.

>triggered because their lives are shit and they didn't work hard

Unironically believing that everyone who "works hard" has their future paved with bricks of gold...

>Conservative
You have to be more specific. I'm a pretty 'conservative' guy, but I think Mike is an out-of-touch asshat.

Please stop posting this image.

Would you prefer this one?

I thought with that name that whole declaration was a critic on people who thought like that?

It was originally called the "S.W.E.A.T. pledge" and an user cleverly photoshopped it.

i hate when famous people start doing stuff other than what made them famous

Please user.

It's the SWEAT pledge and old boomer fucks and many anti-union conservative wagecucks unironically buy into that shit.

I...I can stop at any time...

Jesus fucking Christ.

Is Mike Rowe a boomer or Gen X?

>I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am alive.

I fucking hate this meme.

This, no one asks to be born, no consent was granted.

Also the fact that even he calls it a lottery contradicts point #12.

>the good goy bible

Mike "fuck your strikes work more for kikes" Rowe

no he was a saleman on QVC

Wow, I see the unemployable NEETs of Sup Forums have really been set off by someone suggesting they actually work a job, didn't see that one coming.