WATCH IT, DRUMPF!

WATCH IT, DRUMPF!

>woman with mouth open smugly
Do they understand that we think what our cum on their tongue would look like? It's just basic shit fuck politics.

Holy fuck thats the girl from the trump tweet where he says he loves hispanics
Did she get noticed after this or was she already pretty well known before that?

>I have an idea for a television show
>why don't we get some random comedian from Canada to come to the US and berate the president the American people chose in an echo chamber talk show with no opposing beliefs. Just this one smug, self righteous woman telling leftists they are better than Republicans and recycling jokes from reddit.

She has a tv show on tbs actually. I think it was on before that tweet

>Listen here, my kids aren't going to go to school with any goddamn darkies, you understand me? I'm too rich for that bullshit.
WOAH! Does anyone think she went a bit too far with that comment?

Yes, he is.

You have cancer? YOU MUST BE A NAZI!

>city boi

Look at all that corn and maize

>geography = people

Republican education everyone.

>when there's no other people around so you're forced to fuck your horse

rather live around horses than niggers and trash

Literally outside every population center in the US there are masses of mouth breathing retards

Man think how easy it would be to subvert an entire country by just focusing popaganda in those dense areas

Those places are blue because they have been focused on and subverted using propaganda.

But who would do such a thing??
I cant think of any instances where this was done before. And certainly not by the same group of people

>believing the Sup Forums meme that jews control and intentionally subvert the world

Have you faggots ever considered that maybe jews just have a tendency to lean left because they're mostly found in cities?

>america is homogenous and isnt (even white people) a diverse set of cultures and industries that the majority of which decided on the president
Californian education

It will remain a mystery.

>using logic
lol get a load of this fag

hmmm

It took me years to buy into it all. Seeing so many journalists constantly push the most liberal ideas with a jew name at the end finally got me
Also looking up the validity of pic related solidified it

Has anyone in human history ever gone as long without saying anything funny but trying to?

.Literally the areas with no people in them and economic backwaters
Are trumpcucks this pathetic?

>no one would ever support the opposing party unless they were brainwashed
fucking kill yourself

American people, not Mexican immigrants in California.