SWEET EDDY, YOU'RE COOL MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0CzIv4od9jj
fanfiction.net/s/996709/1/Me-Myself-and-Ed
dankmaymays.com/kevin/
youtube.com/watch?v=_HUf1tjrBwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s0CzIv4od9jj

Are you stealing Rolf's soul with your film box?!

>that episode where Eddy slowly descends into madness after realizing he is incredibly disliked by everyone in the cul-de-sac and creates cardboard cut out versions of them to make him seem cooler

"Excellent Edward, you chill me to the bone sir!"

>You are now imagining a 20 year old Eddy, alone in his room with nothing but cardboard cutouts of the other kids and a small jar full of quarters

>he hot glues the Naz carboard cut-out every day

>He then brags to the Ed and Double D cutouts about how skilled he is at getting girls

you guys think that's weird but that's basically Johnny

SWEET JOHNNY, YOU'RE COOL MAN

>that episode where the police find recordings of an unknown immigrant brutalizing a young pink child with a large fish, then slapping his off the tree into the deep dark hole they were fighting over

>Eddy's garage is full of jawbreakers
>he doesn't even eat them anymore but he can't stop buying them

>his only 2 friends stopped calling him years ago
>Double D became a collage professor after a couple years as a prestiges scientist

>Edd went to live in the country and hasn't been heard of since

>that episode where two immigrants beat each other to near death but they were actually just dancing.

>Edd
>not pumping out an entire football team of kids with May in the trailer park

>Their high school reunion is coming up
>Eddy is too scared to go because he's done nothing with his life
>Even fucking Johnny has done more with his life and he still has Plank after all these years

>Edd and May got arrested for child negligence
>the child were separated in foster care

>Cul-de-sac sees a generation of 20+ bucktoothed monobrow kids running around

>with the inspiration of plank and his childhood, Johnny was able to create a mildly successful local children show with the help of PBS, named "plank and friends" where the Host was a plank of wood resembling old plank
>Johnny doesn't like to talk about what happened to the real one

>Ed was secretly doing some bloody work to please Baron o' Beefdip.

>ICE raids Rolf's home to deport him and his family after finding out his dad was a war criminal who fled to America with his family after committing genocide in Serbia in 1991
>Rolf fights them off with a goat and a squealing pig while screaming about insolent nincompoop authorities interrupting the eggplant worshipping ceremony

Pretty good. I laughed

>May kanker married Edd and had several dozen child because they were too stupid to stop

>Marie went and married Double D and ended up becoming an art teacher for high schoolers

>Lee dated Eddy for a bit before kevin knocked her up

>The real Plank is unstable due to his PTSD from the war.

>Ed's been on a quest to stop Evil Tim with the help of Jib

I'm sorry but don't you guys mean Ed, with one 'd'?

oh yeah, sorry

I feel like Eddy would become a drug dealer

>Saying Edd
>Referring to Ed
kill yourselves

>Jib has grown a lot.
>He's super buff now.

>Nazz died from a cocaine overdose at age 20

>Kevin is serving 25 to life for vehicular manslaughter whilst intoxicated

>Kevin enjoyed many-an-adventure at the crazy frat house at the public state uni, until he got expelled due to rape allegations from a psychotic feminist
>The psychotic feminist was Sarah

I was actually gonna say that Johnny could've became an animator, but I like this way more.

Of oregano-joints to middle-schoolers, perhaps.

>Jimmy finally got his retainer removed by 13
>ironically, he later contracted AIDS at 18 due to medical malpractice for wisdom teeth removal

>Cops bust into his house on suspected Meth production
>It's just homemade jawbreakers

>Jimmy survived but he got abducted by aliens and dissected.

THEY'RE HUNGRY AGAIN, EDDY!

>ironically, he later contracted AIDS at 18 due to medical malpractice for wisdom teeth removal
Sure, that's the reason why

>Eddy is on probation for selling candy-coated marbles to the current cul-de-sac kids and pays dental bill restitution to six sets of parents monthly

ROFL! Best post yet

so feed them OVER THERE!

>they shut it all down anyway because eddy doesn't have a license to sell jawbreakers

"Are you snorting these?"

This was a great episode
MAN THE HELMS, DIVE! DIVE!

>Johnny is not allowed to talk to others about his master

Only good Ed edd eddy fanfic

fanfiction.net/s/996709/1/Me-Myself-and-Ed

Are you forgetting Night of the Were-Ed?
Because you should never forget Night of the Were-Ed.

>Not the one where Double D systematically murders everyone in the cul-de-sac with advanced military tactics and precision

I have no doubt that what you say is true.

I remember that episode making me laugh so hard my parents thought I was having an asthma attack.

my childhood

W-What?

What about the chicken comic where Ed avenges his poultry girlfriend's death through supernatural means?

Have you not been down the dark rabbit-hole of fanfics, user? I always thought it was a rite of passage for young internet users to have that phase, we all did it once.

Don't forget the sequel where Edd unleashes a cosmic horror due to his actions and Johnny has the stop it.

Of course I have, but I've never heard of that shit before.

Then you haven't gone deep enough

THE BURDEN OF HOSPITALITY IS TOO GREAT FOR ROLF

>Looks like a hoot, and only a quarter to boot.

*only good non-meme fanfic
u wot

In all seriousness, this was my favorite episode of the whole series.

Damn, I don't remember that scene.

Episode name?

Gib tl;dr.

Swigity Swag whats in the bag!

dankmaymays.com/kevin/

>Sarah becomes a lesbian with a degree in gender studies. She is now doing a report on gender roles in science fiction
>her brother has been outspoken about criticism of her work since she used to ground him for watching monster movies and reading comic books when they were kids. He claims she is not a scifi fan
>sine then Ed has been accused of rape and incest.
>Eddy comes to help "We can do this Lumpy. That bitch won't see what's coming. If she wants to get raped she will
>"What did you do to my baby sister Eddy?"
>"Relax I got a business thing going. I'll do anything for cash. Just don't tell sockhead anything ok?"

I don't think that's in planks personality, I feel like he'd talk shit right to Johnny face

I'm intrigued

That was the sequel? Shit, I thought that was all there was.

Anyone got links? I don't remember the title or the author.

I need to see these

>"No more beating up little Eddy, right, big brother?"

>Jonny...you dropped your face. Oh, I'll get you a new one!

Take note, as I am a...
>Stupid sockhead, and a babbling dweeb who can't lift a butterfly! I wish I was as good looking as Eddy...

DEEPEST LORE

>punished venom plank.

haha le edgy grimdark ed edd n eddy everyone is cuhrazy meme xD

so dark like my soul

le ed edd n eddy are all in a coma :D

>"I'm sick and tired of the refugees taking over the cul-de-sac. Rolf is taking people away from my scams and besides, fucking goats is stupid."
>"EDWARD! Don't you know than in the current year Rolf fisting Victor is a part of his culture! You are going to that ceremony if you like it or not!"
2 hours later:
>"INFIDEL! YOU HAVE MOCKED THE SON OF A SHEPARD! YOU MUST PAY!"
youtube.com/watch?v=_HUf1tjrBwM

That's depressing

Did anyone else want Eddy to actually get a hit in?
>And dat soundtrack.
Pretty interesting when they diverge from the pseudo-bebop.

I can't help but feel like if something made Danny make a spin off focussing them as adults, he'd make it darker.

Maybe it's just the punk-rebel vibes he kinda gives me.

SEX FOR FAVORS, CORRUPTION

I'M JESSE VENTURA

Would Ed, Edd n Eddy be the most quotable show in history if it for wasn't Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

Both shows are insanely quotable.

>One thing lead to another and Double D became an underground surgeon for the Mafia and is happily married to best Kanker

>Ed became a Loyd Kaufman type of figure in the horror scene as he's quite popular for he's independent horror films, he hopes to one day earn enough money to open his own studio, May is also quite popular for playing the role of the monster in many of Ed's films

>Eddy is a used hummer salesman and Lee is the one who wears the pants in the relationship

I can't find it on fanfiction.com, anyone else have a link?

"Live the life of Riley."

what did he mean by that?

but the eds became friends with all the kids at the end of the movie.

I'm sorry, there's nothing suggesting Marie Kanker could be that.

is this thread just dark outcomes for everyone

>how much must an artist suffer,oh the torment

I feel ya Jimmy

>S4 is in terrible quality on all streaming sites
>only torrent with literally any seeders also has awful grainy quality
>Episodes are 2 bucks a pop on iTunes

O richfags of Sup Forums I beseech you.Please upload an Itunes rip as a mega or torrent so we can all enjoy this. Just the later seasons, 1-3 are easy enough to find in good quality.

What was with this show and having the main character having unstable mental fits?

>eddy missing all the other kids and making cardboard dubbels
>ed thinking he is a real monster
>edd on several occasion losing his shit

Well The Simpsons are probably number 1 with 8 seasons of good quotes. SpongeBob is close as well

Practically every character lost their shit at some point, it made for some great comedic moments.

Remember when the Eds went missing and Kevin hit critical levels of paranoia?

Live your life happily i believe

it's called exaggeration,which is funny

It's a cartoon.

stiff upper ed

Do you think the Eds regret not taking advantage of the Kanker Sister's advances?

>That fucking perspective work in every shot
Fucking top-notch shit. Probably the cartoon with the best production quality to ever air on CN, one could analyse this shit for hours.

Forgot pic.

Eddy could bit Lee is fugly
Ed is too dumb to take advantage of May
Double D knows due all the biology books but he's too shy to do something about it