She was a surprisingly good Jean Grey

I was a bit iffy on her after seeing trailers, but she was a highlight for me. I really liked her performance and characterization. That scene at the end where she enters Charles' mind and then unleashes the phoenix on Apocalypse got me hyped as fuck. Her dynamic and relationship with Charles was quite good too.

In fact I liked most of the young cast in the movie. I was never fond of Cyclops and Storm in the original trilogy but thought they were great in this movie, they felt well developed and I actually emotionally connected with them - especially Scott, when his brother dies.

Apart from some pacing issues I thought it was great overall. 7.5/10. Weakest of the First Class trilogy, but it feels the most comicbook-ish. Had strong emotional beats (the relationship between Charles and Erik continues to elevate these movies) and some of the best X-Men moments (The X-Men uniting to battle Apocalypse, danger room sequence at the end).

Really looking forward to what comes next in this series.

More Jean and Jubilee mall adventues

Everytime I see her X-Men look I'm reminded of Conan O'Brien

Did she piss off the make up artist or something?

It's not really hard to be a 'good' Jean, since she's such a boring character. Wish they had been a bit more creative with defeating Apocalypse instead of relying on her mary sue Pheonix Force.

British genetics can't be covered or masked. They're heralded as the worst of Europe for a reason.

Nice try, Irecuck, but your potatonigger genetics are far worse.

good look at the costumes. really happy we are finally seeing the comic costumes brought to life.

She'd also need to get a better hairstyle.

I get how they based their costumes on the 90s one, but I can't work out what Quicksilver's was based on

She's got one of those faces that needs to be framed with hair. You can't pull her hair back cause then you go OH SHIT IT'S BOY GEORGE, but if you cover it up with bangs, she looks normal

Why is her head so big.

sharkboy and lavagirl?

I really didn't need to be reminded that existed. Fuck off, user.

Jubilee was the only good part of the movie
She should get her own trilogy of just being cute

Yes, all that 1 minute of her

again, best part of the that shit film

It's based on not being too similar to QS in AoU

they wore these for less than 2 minutes at the end of the movie

also, I don't want tacticool gear, I want silly costumes

Only because the English raped their shit genes into them so hard

How likely will these show up in the next movie?
Or will they go back to plain uniforms and then tease even more comic book looking ones at the end again?

Cyke looks pretty damn good. Jean looks decent. No idea what the fuck is up with Mystique and Quicksilver, though.

>Salsa was a good Jean
>Storm and Cyclops were good
That's good, seeing as how they need to carry the franchise now that JLaw is gone.

With Mystique I think they were trying to do her classic outfit but with an x-suit twist.

Git bad news for you. She is open to do more so long as Fassbender and Macavoy sign on.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Honestly tired of Magneto now. Fassbender is fantastic, don't ge me wrong, but they've done everything they can with him at this point. All he was in Apocalypse was a glorified henchman anyway.

Yes, the English. Those famous gingers. Ireland isn't famous for ginger genetics at all.

Magneto has run out of stuff to do unless they have him start up Asteroid M somehow.

Same with Mystique and people are already getting tired of her anyway not just JLaw but Mystique. Her arc is finished anyway.

If they had to be there I would prefer they have significantly smaller roles like Havok got.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that in the movie.

He even says "Jeeeeeeean"

telepath

>Wolverine wanted to have sex with this

I'm sorry, but I can't get over how unattractive and weird looking she is.
Even in OP's pic, those goddamn hair look creepy as fuck, are blonde at the base and then turn red, giving to her head some king of alien queen shape.

Not his fault, she's a telepath with daddy issues, she mind-raped him into wanting her.

He is good eyecandy, that's about it.

I mean what are some good Magneto comic arcs that didn't feel like a rehash of human extinction plans?

Cyclops is the worst casting at all. He'd like not even attractive or tall. Why eould Mr. sinister be impressed with his obviously beta genetics?

Looks quite similar to his Uncanny Avengers Costume from Remender.

Kinda anyway....

He doesn't really have much character, like the original trilogy's Cyclops. He's totally dependent on Jean for development.

>She is open to do more so long as Fassbender and Macavoy sign on.
Then why do people keep saying she phones it in? She's a good actress, but her performance in these movies has been lacking. I haven't seen Apocalypse yet, but people keep saying she's bad here too.

this wont be allowed because the ugly manjawed cunts who run hollywood find cuteness threatening and upsetting

You wouldn't?

She looks good here. I don't know if that's my redhead fetish or my taste for Salsa talking.
I wish we could get something similar to her Phoenix costume, but that'll probably come at the last 2 minutes of the next movie.

I don't understand why the fuck do stylists keep insisting on scraping Turner's hair back in various ways. In GoT and in this. Slicking it back makes it look like she has a receding hairline and also emphasises how thin it is. Why?