Former Obama mentor: Trump's Russian hack 'jokes' could 'constitute treason'

>For Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe, not only do Donald “Trump's "jokes" about Russia amount to "inviting an adversary to wage cyberwar against the U.S.," but they also "appear to violate the Logan Act and might even constitute treason,” he tweeted Thursday.

>“Imagine what our 1st president would've said about a candidate inviting a foreign power to intrude into a US election for the 45th president,” Tribe previously tweeted Wednesday, adding that he “must have been hallucinating” at hearing Trump’s calls for Russian hackers to infiltrate Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails.

>He also wrote, "I've been saying the Russian hacking into DNC is Watergate on e-steroids."
politico.com/story/2016/07/laurence-tribe-trump-russia-226371

Not wanting to go to war with Russia is now treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc22/CDOC-106tdoc22.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally (((Tribe)))

Hillary e-mails,however,could not...

>jokingly asking Russia to find deleted emails about yoga and a marriage on a private server that no longer exists is now treason

Wew lads

>law professor
>never read the constitution

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Why do Democrats hate Russia so much is this the fucking cold war

Russia can't see her emails unless she invited them too, they have to wait just like everyone else

>hackers on steroids

how is it treason? if i invited russia to hack my personal email account it wouldnt matter because its a personal e mail account and doesnt contain sensitive information or anything related to the functioning of the government, as that would be illegal and a felony if it did

He did not ask them to hack shit, he did say the word hack, what the fuck is wrong with people

How can a private email server hack constitute as treason? Hillary was already cleared of sharing any classified information on private servers, so that's weird.

Can he be anymore jew.

The amount of spin the media are putting on what trump said is disgusting

Now just imagine how much worse it'll get once he becomes President. He could be shitting gold bricks and the media would still only focus on his anus.

/thread

Either Russia is controlled opposition or Putin is not playing nice with globalists.

>former Obama mentor

He didn't intend to so :)

Jokes as treason? Sounds like East Germany to me.

I hope he pushes some additional libel laws through congress and shuts their lying jewish mouths.

Russia embarrassed them when they made a grab for Ukraine

Is that a jewish name I seriously can't tell.

>Tribe

topkek

It's Jewish as fuck

>democrats trying to jail the opponent

Democracy!

>be harvard professor
>not know the difference between asking to publish data and asking to steal data

jesus, us ivy league universities are shit

A jew born in China?

that can't be a good combo

What did he mean by this?

Logan Act

>Tribe
at lest try and hide it bro

>Making a joke is the same as negotiating with a foreign government in an attempt at undermining the US government

The fuck is this guy smoking?

he's grabbing the neocon cuckservative vote.
also, (you)

even if it hadnt been a joke: trump merely asked a foreign data to reveal any data they have on a felony. he did not ask them to newly acquire any data they do not already have.

why is everyone too retarded to get this? harvard professor my ass.

Ok we'll give oyu trump for treason if you give us EVERYONE IN THE LAST 200 YEARS THAT HAS SPOKEN AGAINST AMERICA AS WELL

SO ALL PRESIDENTS SINCE WORLD WAR 2

Imagine what our first president would say about a woman running for president that sold access for donations with alien governments

>that photo
Is he trying to out orange-face Trump

Now even Harvard law professors can't read and actual statement?
The universities in the US must went down to complete shit tier if even their "ivy league" professors lack basic english comprehension skills.

Even if it is treason(it's not), does it matter anymore? I mean Shillary sure got away with it.

What about the treaty Bill Clinton signed?

Seems legal to me.

1 he said treason
2 Trump didn't negotiate anything he just said he homes they find them

Is Hillary selling Uranium to "Our Enemies" for personal gain treason?

>"I've been saying the Russian hacking into DNC is Watergate on e-steroids."
That's revealing. The Clinton plan all along was to have a honeypot server, and when it was inevitably hacked, blame that on the Republicans, and liken it to Nixon's plumbers raiding the DNC. It's not a terrible plan, but I think you need a smoking gun to make it work, and I don't know what would even constitute such a thing in an age of digital only intrusions.

>It's bad when Trump jokingly asks for the "Russian" hackers to find E-mails
>Democrats call for someone to basically hack Donald Trump to get his taxes

The Hillary spin machine is really churning along at max RPMs huh

So the DNC email leaks and Hillary's private server has went from

>Hillary had no classified material on he server
>Hillary had classified material on her server but didn't mean it
>DNC emails leak and it's Trump's fault
>Trump is now responsible for Hillary's email server being unsecured and getting hacked
>Trump and Putin are colluding to rig the election
>Trump calls for Russia to leak Hillary's emails
>Trump calls for Russia to hack Hillary's server

>Democrats are suddenly scaremongering about Russia

It's funny watching Hillary supporters getting morally indignant about national security and stroking jingoism

>>law professor
>>never read the constitution

About what I expect of an Obama mentor

Pretty sad no one seems to give shit either, isn't it?

Putin has been cucking Obama for almost his entire second term, over and over again, this is why dems hate him.

(((Tribe)))

Dems are fucking stupid to jump to blame Russia so quick. Way to fucking burn bridges early you dumb bitch.

>Liberals scaremongering Russia like it's the 60's while Europe is literally burning to the ground

This. Pretty sure the cold war ended.

>defending and aiding Mexican nationals, waving a foreign flag, attacking white Americans, burning American flags, threatening to kill white people, ordering police to not intervene to defend American citizens, attempting to silence or attack a Presidential Nominee through violence and intimidation, and literally declaring war on the US by calling it an invasion to reclaim Mexican soil is "free speech."
>making a joke about Russia finding information off an illegal server is "treason."

The (((liberals))) really are just demanding we drag them out into the streets and execute every last one of the motherfuckers, aren't they? It's like they want to guarantee that there can not be a peaceful, democratic end to their lies...

>literally commit treason
>be found out
>be protected by president from your party
>OMG TRUMP IS A TRAITOR IF HE APPROVES FOREIGN AID LOOKING INTO OUR CORRUPTION

Friendly reminder, Trump didn't ask Russia to hack Hillary's emails, as the server no longer exists they would already have to be in Russia's possession. This means Trump asked Russia to turn over any criminal evidence they might possess.

Don't let Hillary shills manipulate the narrative.

>Trump uses FEAR!

>He wants to DEPORT ALL MEXICANS*citation needed

>He wants to ban RELIGION*he wants to put a temporary halt on a specific one because the patterns show it leads to more instability

>RUSSIA IS BACK AND THEIR SCARY PEOPLE, TRUMPS WITH THEM.

COLD WAR 2: REHEATED, coming this summer at a DNC convention near you

B-BUT THE RUSSIANS

Pretending not to know that a joke is a joke when you do know constitutes lying.

And thus Pinocchio's nose grows.

Can Assange finally leak everything so Hillary gets arrested and the dems finally shut up?

>(((ESTABLISHMENT CLIMBERS)))

Once you see it you can't unsee it.

This is definitely the guy who taught Obama everything he knows about Constitutional Law, lol!

Meme magic is so beautiful. The presidential nomination is literally between a bonedeep corrupt shedevil and a walking mememachine tweeting treasonous comments and everyone is too busy to notice congressmen serving 40 years on retarded salaries provided by lobbyists.

When you build a nation on every man for himself this is what you get i guess

Oops. You're full of shit. Try harder "Harvard law professor"

Democrats are communists.
Russia is capitalist.

>Trump says it was a joke, media now referring to it as a joke

>Media telling public jokes constitute treason, keeps the emails in view on the night of Hilary's speech

Was this Trump's 5D chess play?

makes you think

You know what else is treason?

Oh please Trump was clearly talking about the trove of emails they already have. The Russians copied every byte off that Clinton server and the DNC servers.

Trump just joked that Russia could release that specific set.

Are they serious? Obama literally joked about bombing civilians with drones, and Trump joking about Hillary committing a federal crime is treason?

>Trump makes a joke
>Hillary then admits her emails DID threaten national security, and werent about yoga and shit at all
>Trump requesting the release of the emails is not treason, but a perfectly reasonable request as part of a legal agreement between the US and Russia to share criminal evidence, signed by Bill Clinton in 1995.

This was Trumps 5d chess play, I expect the media to quickly sweep the whole thing under the carpet once they realise theyve been outfuckingskilled yet again

The Obama administration is CURRENTLY FUNDING ISIS

The Obama administration
GAVE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS TO DRUG CARTELS AND MURDERED BORDER AGENTS

The Obama administration is
FULLY ROGUE

Dont tell me about treason your faggot leftist murder candidate.

Don't forget this caused a bulk of the media attention to go into the whole e-mail deal while they were supposed to be sucking up to the DNC.

Their desperation makes me giggle.

All Trump has to do is bring up Hillary's emails and it's all over the news cycle again, after an idiotic and desperate statement like this.

WTF I hate jokes now!!!

congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc22/CDOC-106tdoc22.pdf
Don't worry Bill predicted something like this would happen