50 threads about marvel fucking up and their political bullshit

>50 threads about marvel fucking up and their political bullshit
>Almost no one wanting to talk about Rebirth actually being good and DC possibly fixing it's fuck ups

You obviously were not here the past 3 days.

We had a good week of threads from the tons of pre-Rebirth spoiler leaks threads and then the actual release. It was a good time to be on Sup Forums.

Huh, we had so much fun when spoilers leaked actually.

Rebirth only appeals to people that read comics, and the number of people on Sup Forums that read comics is like 5% of the userbase. On the other hand, the Captain America thing appeals to Sup Forums, Sup Forums and casuals, all of whom make up the vast majority of Sup Forums.

>Rebirth only appeals to people that read comics, and the number of people on Sup Forums that read comics

I wouldn't put everyone into that box.

It doesn't appeal to everyone who reads comics. But the people who it does appeal to are the ones who read comics.

can some one explain how this rebirth worked?

Doc Manhattan stole 10 years worth of time from the post-Crisis universe, as well as memories. New 52 was the old universe sans 10 years here and there.

We had multiple storytimes running all Wednesday. I'm sorry you're a casual OP.

can you repeat that with out the memes?

the fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger

Just how fucking stupid are you?

What?

What if every shitpost on Sup Forums was orchestrated by one person?

That is literally what happened, you dozy faggot.

he stole love too not just time

I am still confused about this

He stole 2001-2011and just wiped everyone but Wally's mind or 2006-2016?

Or am I being a retard and the exact timeframe doesn't matter

Because I don't get why a guy who hasnt used the Kid Flash identity since the mid 80's is suddenly in costume again

How do you steal love?

>Or am I being a retard and the exact timeframe doesn't matter

This one

>Because I don't get why a guy who hasnt used the Kid Flash identity since the mid 80's is suddenly in costume again

Wally has his pre-Flashpoint memories but physically the body he ended up in his is new 52 body that also has a new 52 backstory (which is what Barry recaps in the scene when he remembers Wally) and such with it.

Exact time from doesn't matter. Also the DCU wasn't running in real time during post-crisis. The sliding timescale wasn't anywhere near as compressed as Marvel's but it still existed.

Up to post-crisis, superheroes had been around for a little over 15 years. After Manhattan stole those 10 years, they were only around for a little over 5 years.

yes

My greatest fear is being forgotten or fading into nothingness, so this scene was very emotional for me.

You definitely want to track down this issue.

I don't know, OP, as much as I like Wally being back I'm not sure hastily throwing Doctor Manhattan in there as the cause of all the terrible things the new 52 brought is a promising sign.

Baka Eo-chan, you are not relevant or kawaii

I'll give it a look see

It sucks isn't it. But if you feel better. I will tell you that I converted from marvel's church to DC. I am looking forward for Lex Luthor as a superman. The cover genuinely hyped me.

Ask Neron.

But we don't know for certain he's the direct cause. Maybe he's trying to fix it. Or the Source Wall was bleeding and he used those years as a bandage. Or he's trying to undo some other damage, or some future problem. Or Franklin Richards has an unfortunate emo period in his teen years that he takes out on the denizens of a fictional world whose stories he reads, Manhattan is just trying to counteract it and incidentally made Captain America a nazi in retaliation.

>DC possibly fixing it's fuck ups
They didn't fix Captain Marvel so I'd say it's a waste of a reboot.

>>Almost no one wanting to talk about Rebirth actually being good and DC possibly fixing it's fuck ups

It got storytimed like 3 times and there have been a lot of threads. People like to talk more about stuff they hate than stuff they like.

If you wanna feel better about the whole thing though OP know that we sold out of Rebirth books and got a lot of people ordering more DC stuff.

It's not even a reboot

I think this was the best value for money I have ever gotten from a comic. Art work was beautiful and the story was gripping.

Can't wait till next week to read Batman. Then week after WW, Flash, and possibly Aquaman.

Will Wally West be in Titans or Teen Titans?

Titans