Japanese or Korean

Which one should I learn? I love them both.

Other urls found in this thread:

mwbunko.com/special/sp09/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

korean

Yeah b-but Japanese... :(

Whichever you have the most passion for. They'll both be a pain in the ass to learn, so you'll need a lot of motivation.

Thanks Norway, you're wise.

both are useless as hell man
just learn more useful stuff with your own language and being intellectual person is more important and it will help you to archive what you wanted to archive if you learnt these langs
i think foreigners here are pretty isolated and look dead zombie, this place is still not very muticulturized

Japanese is more useful, Koreans are less retarded if you actually plan on talking to anyone

It's not about usefulness Japan-san, it's about doing something you enjoy doing. If you can't understand that then I'm sorry.

I already know Spanish and English, might as well learn one of the languages I enjoy instead of wasting my time in whatever's useful nowadays.

>i think foreigners here are pretty isolated and look dead zombie
a lot of them are isolated because they don't speak Japanese. It's not hard to make Japanese friends if you speak Japanese.

>腕ききの拷問師ホセ・マルティネス CV:前野智昭ドミニカ共和国出身。
>表向きは整体師、本業は生かすも殺すも自由自在な拷問師。ゲイ。
>mwbunko.com/special/sp09/

Korean first then Japanese if you hate kanji (you have to know at least 3000 to read newspaper tbqh)

Japanese first then Korean if you want easier pronunciation and grammar.

Why not both?

I have decided guys, I'm going to study Japanese and then whenever I become proficient in it (I'm assuming a hundred years or so) I'll study Korean through it.

Thanks everyone.

Let's be honest. You won't have the motivation to learn either. And they won't want to have you there.

Thanks bully america. I'll try anyway, have a nice day.

>at least 3000 kanji
nah...

Chinese

Yeah It requires remembering 2000~3000 kanjis to read Japanese newspaper

Korean

No merit to korean learn japanese

Chinese are shit as hell you chinese proxy

why do you love both, op

don't be a pussy and learn both user. I'm intermediate with Japanese and gonna start with Korean for .mil reasons

Thank you Dominika! : )
I love Dominika.

both are useless

might as well learn japanese though because korean "culture" is shit

Learn chinese. There's no way those landlets could ever hope to compete with big glorious china

> I love them both.
How can you love both when we and Koreans are exactly opposite ?

That's what I'll do :)

I love you too Japan!