Somewhere in another dimension, Superboy Prime is a shitposter on Sup Forums

>somewhere in another dimension, Superboy Prime is a shitposter on Sup Forums
>somewhere in another multiverse, Zootopia was about humans
hypercrisis thread

>somewhere in another dimension, waifufags and tumblr haven't ruined Sup Forums
wew lad

>in another dimension
What? Superboy Prime is shitposting on Sup Forums in THIS dimension.

>somewhere in another dimension, Sup Forums isn't a terrible board

too unrealistic?

N-No I-...I mean he isn't, don't be stupid...

>somewhere in another dimension, marvel hasn't been ruined by moviecunts and fujoshits

I want early 00's Marvel back.

>somewhere in another dimension Sup Forums actually reads comic books and Sup Forums never finds out this board exists.

>somewhere in the multiverse Sup Forums isnt shit.

Somewhere there are superman comics, written by Thomas Pynchon. In it, Lex Luthor is comparing moral integrity to his ham and cheese omlette.

And superboy prime is reading these comics, and being very confused. And looking up shit on the internet to figure it out.

And there is also a comic of Superboy prime being confused while reading a comic.

Oh user, poor sweet deluded user.

>Supaida-man inspired a series of western heroes being made into sentai heroes
>In 1993 kids are introduced to X-men through a refurbished sentai show called Mighty Mutant Morphing Rangers

That's not real, YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

> In another timeline, tumblr is free from SJWs and I can enjoy the tumblr variants of TFLN

>somewhere in another dimension, Sup Forums is love

>on earth-2 Sup Forums, you might be a socially awkward girl

That's Earth-11 not Earth-2

That's not hypercrisis

everything is hypercrisis

but yeah, this thread isn't quite there yet as far as metaphysical discussion goes

>In another dimension, Sup Forums and Sup Forums respect each other's animation and comics and it isn't rare for the two to compare series.

>somewhere in another dimension, I'm actually happy with a girl that looks like my waifu

>In another dimension, Dangan Ronpa isn't a complete waste of good art and character designs.

>hypercrisis thread

If there are multiverses than I believe it's more like a rick & morty kind of situation where there's an INFINITE & ENDLESS amount of alternate universes constantly being created.

But there's like a "curve" and a lot of them (if that means anything) are very similar to one another with only slight marginal changes or variations.

I like to think that the defining characteristic of our universe is SHREK being inexplicably popular.