Finally make a friend to get around the no singles policy

>finally make a friend to get around the no singles policy
>go to theater
>turns out it's a women only screening
FFFFFFFFFFUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

todaysworkplace.org/2009/11/17/big-settlements-in-two-male-sex-discrimination-cases/
eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please do not fall for the bait guys and wonder women actress is shit with that awful accent of hers.

Yeah I go to the alamo in Yonkers and was pretty annoyed by that as well, not like I was planning to see Wonder Woman anyway though.

jesus christ the single-only policy is imminent

Oh boy I can't wait for NO WHITES nights.

Then why were you annoyed by it?

Why do you hate women?

Just show up and say you identify as a woman, I don't see a problem. If they don't let you in, sue for discrimination.

Why DON'T you?

What's with the sexism

Men are equal with women

women dont care and this womyn power marketing will only hurt sales

>singles only policy

Not on my watch

anyone else just tried of obvious marketing ploys for films like this?

>year is 2020
>need to put on a blackface, dress, wig, and pay a transvestite hooker to get into a theater to be able to watch justice league 2

how is this legal? businesses aren't allowed to discriminate based on sex

if a male tried to buy a ticket for this showing would they actually turn him down?

Depends. Is he White?

Because I'm not a loser.

>how is this legal? businesses aren't allowed to discriminate based on sex
Wrong. Businesses aren't allowed to discriminate against women. They are allowed to discriminate against men.

It's the same with race. Businesses aren't allowed to discriminate against non-whites. They are allowed to discriminate against whites.

You can have a "women only" or "no whites" policy. That's fine. But you can't have a "men only" or "whites only" policy. Because that's bigotry.

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independence as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?

If they really wanted to fight sexism they wouldn't do so with shitty forgettable movies.

>favorizes

You're shitty and forgettable.

>how is this legal?

It's not. Some dude should try to get in and sue if they don't let him in because he's a man. Record the whole thing on a cell phone and clean up $$$$$$ when they decide to settle the lawsuit.

This is some dude's chance for a whole bunch of free money.

Can probably sue for discrimination anyway

>businesses aren't allowed to discriminate based on sex
explain women only gyms then

in 2017? an opportunity for some smart dude to make bank

no they're not, but thats ok.

No one knows what equality fucking means anymore.

It's legal. Idiots like and think they understand the law, but the reality is a business can say "no men allowed" and it's completely legal because men are not a protected class like women are, because it's not sexist to discriminate against men but it is sexist to discriminate against women.

wrong

Prove your assertion correct.

>NO WHITES nights
>next day the news are all about how everybody in a movie screening died in a massive riot inside the theater
>they'll blame it on evil whitey anyway

It's 100% legal. You aren't allowed to discriminate based on RACE but you can do so on gender. Alamo has said they will let in men who identify as women however, so if you show up looking sorta girly you can probably get in no problem.

Of course even if it was illegal to discriminate based on sex men wouldn't get any protections. Only women and trannies would.

Who do you think sold them the guns? Illegal immigrants from Mexico. BUT they were allowed in by evil whites. Checkmate, whitey.

here you go, you dumb shit
todaysworkplace.org/2009/11/17/big-settlements-in-two-male-sex-discrimination-cases/
the problem is men don't sue like they should

You don't even have to look girly, or you can raise a fucking shitstorm about assumed genders and whatnot.

>but you can do so on gender.
wrong
see now shut the fuck up

Isnt this illegal, though?

Funny how history just goes in a circle sometimes.

DC KEKS PERMANENTLY

B T F O

can confirm this, my college recently had a "no whites" day where only nonwhite people were allowed onto campus.

no
private businesses are not obligated to do business with anyone they wish not to
they can ban men and whites if they like
stay mad whitey

start your own theater if it bothers you

Tell me about it, a university in my state recently started making "black only" dorms cause they said black people needed a safe space. In the end all they did was recreate segregation, really makes you think.

Meanwhile, a christian bakery declines to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding and all hell breaks loose and the government orders them to make the fucking cake.

>private businesses are not obligated to do business with anyone they wish not to
Wrong
A business can refuse service to an individual, based on a multitude of factors, but can't can't do so based on race or gender.
The business also can't pre-emptively refuse service based on race or gender.

>private businesses are not obligated to do business with anyone they wish not to
they can ban men and whites if they like

But that's wrong, retard.

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
The Civil Rights bill against discrimination says you can't discriminate against sex or anything when it comes to employment, but it doesn't say anything about serving the public.

A private business has every right to turn away anyone they want, for pretty much any reason.

(Unless you live on one of the fag-ridden coasts where they literally whine and hassle the judges with bad PR until they get thier way)

>Sex Discrimination Against Men Violates Title VII
I already told you to shut up dummy

wrong
eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm

Freedom of assassination, law of our constitution overrides that forced jew diversity bullshit.

>no singles policy
Is this actually a thing?

association***

The first case ended with a settlement. The second case wasn't about discrimination, it was about sexual harassment.

Again, prove your point. Prove you're right.

will be if you faggots stop raping people

You mean association, dumb phoneposter.
And it doesn't apply to what is being discussed.

>at college graduation party with classmates
>girl I talk to a bit but never really hung out with besides seeing her at the bar and chatting sometimes brings up three different times throughout the night that if I'm ever in the area she's moving to that I should let her know so if I need a place to stay I can stay with her
does it mean i could fug her if i want

First case was also about discrimination when it came to discriminatory hiring practices, which has nothing to do with a "women only screening" or gym's having "women only hours."

>movie theater rapes
Exactly how fucking common are those?

Any time Marvel makes a movie the entire audience gets raped.

kek

pretty common

see >It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employment agency to fail or refuse to refer for employment, or otherwise to discriminate against, any individual because of his race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, or to classify or refer for employment any individual on the basis of his race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
>or otherwise
there you go, you dumb shit

Yes.

time to read dumbass

That part is specifically about employment agencies, not employers.

well that's some stupid shit
bet you 100$ it was written in the 60's

if that's true why do women try to signal in this way, it's really obtuse and dumb, how am i supposed to know that 'hey if you're ever in the area i have room' means 'please fuck my pussy'

I love laughing at the land of the """free""". Fat virgin cucks BTFO over and over again.

employers are employment agencies you dumb shit

Just put on a dress and say you're trans. It will work, they wouldn't dare turn you away.

Because saying "please fuck my pussy" is what whores do.
Women don't want to seem like whores, even if they really are whores.

>employment
But we're talking about a "women only screening." The audience isn't getting employed. They aren't getting a job here. The theater isn't employing them. In fact, they're paying to be there.

Dumbass.

They're not.

>raped men inside a household
>implying married men get raped by their spouses

>go to local kino dispenser
>can't participate in kino viewing because I was assigned the wrong gender at birth

woah, so this is what it's like to walk in someone elses shoes

>make a friend just to get past a retarded policy
>not just going to a different theater

neck yourself honestly

Go to see movie. Few seats left for friends and I. They are all assigned, those big comfy seats. There's one next to a handicap space. Try to order at kiosk. They won't let you get a seat next to a handicap wheelchair spot without buying the wheelchair spot.

The fuck is this bullshit? What is the chance of three handicapped people in wheelchairs arriving last minute for a sold out show? At least have some temporary thing where you offer to give up your seat.

In hindsight I should have bought one of the couple left up front and then just sat next to the handicap spot in the seat next to my friends that it wouldn't let me buy. But my friends had already canceled out.

>they said black people needed a safe space
Holy shit. That's racist as fuck.
MLK must be rolling in his grave.
Civil rights marchers faced attack dogs and water hoses and worse. These fucking lazy pieces of shit need separate dorms for a safe space? Fuck's sake. How many decades did their forebears fight for integration?!

the ada is some serious shit man. they probably can't sell those seats until they're the only seats to sell; you can tell a handicapped person the show is sold-out, you can't tell them that they can't go in because the only seats aren't accessible to them.

The seat is still there from them. The person they're with would have to sit somewhere else. You know, just like anyone else that shows up late. What if someone in a wheelchair is there to see a movie by themselves? Why the fuck are they taking up an extra empty seat next to them if they have a spot for their chair?

This was a Landmark Theater, btw. Dunno if any others with reserved seats do this.

hey man if black people want to segregate themselves that's ok by me. reminds me of an assignment in college for some sociology type class where we were supposed to imagine that someone was moving next door and the only thing we knew about them was their race. we were to say what race we would most like to move in, and what race we would least like to move in, and why. We couldn't say it didn't matter, had to rank it. So i said i would most want a white person to move in because i'm white and i attached a paper(written by a sociologist i think at that) that talked about there being more trust in racially homogeneous communities, and said i would least want a black person to move in, and attached FBI crime statistics, and said a black person was 4x more likely to murder me. My prof freaked the fuck out, told me i completely missed the point of the assignment, and wrote on my paper that i was lucky she wasn't grading that assignment because she would love to fail me.

I still don't know what the point of the assignment was. My best guess is i was supposed to say i would like to live next to a white person, then go "wow i didn't realize i was actually a racist, we have a long way to go as a society" or something? I should have looked at someone elses paper to see what they wrote.

>women want to be treated equally as men and no longer be segregated
>women proceed to segregate themselves

Also, it's a SHITMOVIE

>using the crime stats
Unironically a guarantee to get you labeled a racist these days.

Fun fact, sentencing disparities between whites and blacks = 10-20%, between men and women ~60%

ya i know you aren't supposed to bring up crime stats, but i assumed we were supposed to be logical about the decision. and since all we could know about the person was their race, doesn't it make sense to look up statistics? wouldn't it be more racist to make the decision just based on, what, your feelings?

i mean she's the one that forced us to decide who we would live next to based only on their race. There's literally no way to do that without being racist. At least i backed up my decision with evidence, which in my opinion is the least racist way to do it. Am i wrong?

>theres no such thing as gender, gender is fluid
>specific gender only screening

>o-oh that's ok. I didn't want to see a movie about a woman anyway

Men should go and claim to be women

that's because that's against the liberal and "progressive" way.
If a gay bakery declined to bake a cake for a catholic event they'd be herald as a hero

I wouldn't even want to go and see Wonder Woman as myself, let alone a woman

I doubt a 15 year old kid would stand up to a guy who demanded to be allowed admission.
Especially if that's the only screening at that specific time.

Nah user, I wouldn't say you're wrong. The first bit about homogeneous relationships would proba Have flown under the radar. The crime stats, which you used logically, were simply always going to be seen as racist in the current social science climate. You answered sincerely, it's her fault for giving such a bizarre assignment. There's really no right answer to that prompt

is that fucking half life?

isnt this illegal? i dont think they can discriminate business like this

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/

They are already demanding NO WHITES days at colleges.

Stop promoting rape culture

rape is a cocial construct

user... Men have fought against "Lady's Night" at bars before and won. The only reason things like this persist is men don't really give a shit.

THAT SAID, Lady's Night is a sleazy way to bring in female clientele to establishments that are probably dying due to the sausage already.

What's wrong with this? It's just Lady's Night, but with a movie.

It's only illegal if someone feels like they're being discriminated against.

Ergo, it will only be challenged by the courts if a man presses legal action.

See Also, Lady's Night is cheap drinks for women at bars, it's not saying men are barred from bars it's saying women can get better drinks. This isn't a political statement, it's an attempt to bring in women to places that are dominated by sleazy, greasy men.