Police warns about a new phenomenon in Finland: 11-12 year old girls hanging out with adult men

Police warns about a new phenomenon in Finland: 11-12 year old girls hanging out with adult men.

Police sent warning messages to the parents of pupils of schools in Joensuu about underage girls hanging out with adult men. According to police, this phenomenon is new and many of the girls are as young as 11 to 12 year old. The adult men have been predominantly immigrants but there are also some Finnish men too.

According to the police, there are many sex abuse investigations going on on the issue.

-The message's purpose is to inform the parents about this phenomenon before the summer begins. There's no need for panic but we're simply just informing that the police has recognized this new phenomenon and the parents should be cautious with whom their young daughters hang out with, the police says.

-Some of the 11-15 year old girls have no limits

According to the police, the new phenomenon is recognized elsewhere in Finland than only in Joensuu and it's known in Europe aswell.

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201705242200159664_u0.shtml

Sup Forums has fomo

saw a lot of this in trinidad, colombia, and venezuela

that's just the natural order of things.

statutory rape has no relationship whatsoever with real rape

also, how is this Sup Forums related?

Sup Forums is pedo haven

Suck my cock and check my repeating digits

czeched

How much are tickets to Finland from the US? Asking for a friend.

Check 'em

bad parenting meh

i don't think you could automatically get a 12 year old girl to "hang out" with you the minute you land in helsinki. i'm sure it takes work.

wouldnt work if you are white. would get the cops called on you faster than you can unzip your pants. but if you are someone from an under privileged culture then by all means reap from swedens tolerance

I'm Mexican but really lightskinned. Do you think I could get a pass as well?

grow a beard. it would help

shit finlands tolerance

didnt realize i fucked up

dumb fucking pedos

why do liberals just allow this to happen?

chist just fucking kick them out wtf finland.

This has been happening forever, young girls have always been attracted to older men, some know and try to exploit them.

like anything from Europe is gonna stand up for itself

>gotta remember its cultural enrichment but the only ones that would ever get in trouble are the Finnish men doing it

Gee I wonder...Europeans are stupid, also
>happymerchant.jpg

you have to remember that fucking little girls is part of their culture and the west must be more tolerant.

Because the guys doing it aren't white

I'll never understand how sick fucks can want to fuck an 11 year old girl. 16 and 17 year old girls are more prime bait.

well congratulations you got yourself dubs. whats the next step of your master plan?

Yeah man, and you've got to keep an eye out for those CIA niggers too. They glow in the dark

this

delete this

Not bait if it's legal, numbnuts.