I've been perusing this board for about a month now and I find it pretty interesting

I've been perusing this board for about a month now and I find it pretty interesting.

One thing I don't understand is the hate for the Jews. For a board that is supposed to be more intellectual than Sup Forums it seems like you guys are pretty biased against them without any evidence of anything.

I have to two good friends whom I fought alongside in Afghanistan that are Jewish.

Convince me that they are assholes and that there is some secret Jew conspiracy to control the world.

>Hardmode: No memes and only verifiable facts with legitimate sources allowed in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolatry_in_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"Jewish"

It isn't so much that there is a vast conspiracy involving every Jew, but that Jews are a people very conscious of their identity and tribe. They have a history of being insular and self-serving, promoting and considering others of their tribe before outsiders, and given their historical status as a protected group they can also use calls of antisemitism to shut down anyone calling them out for this nepotism. Add to that the fact secular Jews are also almost all extreme liberals who work together to push that ideology and you can see why it looks like a conspiracy when it is really more like a stand alone complex driven by ancient and more modern memes within an exclusive tribal identity.

What is this supposed to prove?

So? It's two people advocating immigration? There's tons of non-Jewish people who do the same. I disagree with it but it's hardly anything spectacular.

What exactly is this supposed to show?

This is basically what I believe.

>successful Jews =/= Jews trying to control the world

"Some Jews practice Judeo-Paganism, which is a mixture of Jewish and polytheistic practices. Some of those practices involve honoring (or remembering) divinities that were among those rejected by the prophets of the Tanakh (for example, Ba'al and Asherah)."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
'Asherah is identified as the consort of the Sumerian god Anu, and Ugaritic El,[1] the oldest deities of their respective pantheons,[2][3] as well as Yahweh, the god of Israel and Judah.[4]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
''Specific deities known as El or Il include the supreme god of the Canaanite religion,[3] the supreme god of the Mesopotamian Semites in the pre-Sargonic period,[4] and the god of the Hebrew Bible."
"However, because the word sometimes refers to a god other than the great god Ēl, it is frequently ambiguous as to whether Ēl followed by another name means the great god Ēl with a particular epithet applied or refers to another god entirely. For example, in the Ugaritic texts, ʾil mlk is understood[by whom?] to mean "Ēl the King" but ʾil hd as "the god Hadad"."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
'The Hebrew Bible, compiled and curated over a span of centuries, include early use of the term in reference to their God Yahweh, generic use in reference to various Levantine deities, and finally pointed application towards Hadad, who was decried as a false god. This use was taken over into Christianity and Islam, sometimes under the opprobrious form Beelzebub"

>''So? It's two people advocating immigration? There's tons of non-Jewish people who do the same. I disagree with it but it's hardly anything spectacular.''

You have to understand that the jewish elites want to destroy homogeneous European nations with mass immigration and race-mixing.That's the only way to end nationalism and create a world-government to serve them.

>''What exactly is this supposed to show?''

It's proof of what i said above.Rich jews like George Soros or the Rothchild family support the EU and neo-liberal/globalist policies.

Never trust a jew.

It's never meant to define the entire race when naming the jew. Same goes for any race we dislike. This is your problem with taking our facts out of context.

At the end of the day you must accept that whites are in a serious dilemma, hence nothing we do or say is ever the absolute answer. However, rationally speaking, fighting jews is the root to salvation for humans.

We really just want to go our own way but the jew always has a nasty habit of infiltrating our society. This is why some of us believe resorting to violence is the only solution to this dilemma.

I personally think this is a meta effect on the Jewish population from many Jewish bias behaviors manifested in their DNA. So ya, not all jews are conniving basterts, but it's in their nature and even many of the good ones are prone to manifesting the behaviors subconsciously and passive aggressively.

The end result is a cohesive network based in ethnicity that intentionally strives to undermine and hijack any society that accepts it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolatry_in_Judaism

wtf?

>jewish elites

What Jewish elites?

>create a world-government to serve them

What makes you think this?

>It's proof

It's not proof of anything other than the views of two Americans.

>support the EU

Didn't Rachman oppose the EU?

Super based jew got it right in the 13th century. From Maimonides, a jewish philosopher:"Maimonides, however, goes further in defining idolatry than other Jewish thinkers before or since; he states that it is idolatry to hold that God is subject to any affections at all. Not only believing that God has a body, but merely believing "that one of the states of the body belong to Him, you provoke His jealousy and anger, kindle the fire of his wrath, and are a hater, an enemy and an adversary of God, much more so than an idolator."

It's why people have a huge problem with the state of Israel existing. Aside from all the terrorist stuff no one wants to talk about in the 40's.

>the jew always has a nasty habit of infiltrating our society
>undermine and hijack any society that accepts it

It can be argued that the Jew is a part of every prominent western society that is prominent.

Why would they want to undermine the countries that they live in?

Who controls them and tells them to do this?

I'm sorry I still don't understand the point you are trying to make.

>prominent western society that is prominent.

I fucked this up.

I'm sorry I still don't understand the point you are trying to make.

I wonder who's behind this post. Thanks for giving me a place to dump my hatefacts.

>control the world
Well it will always be one cult or another, under what flag that cult flies is irrelevant. I think one thing one learned when Caesar was bleeding out on the senate floor was that every power cult attempting to rule the world needs a patsy or the sheeple get suspicious as to masters true intentions. Best to view all Abrahamics as 3 sides of the same pyramid, all the fighting takes place as the lowest levels by design. The morphing is chronological as Islam seems to be breeding fastest with Christfags in contention for the largest horde, Jews are really a vestigial figment and you would need to be mighty ignorant to think several million people are actually controlling several billion. i.e. living at the bottom of the pyramid.

You're just posting a bunch of shit about their religion.

What does it mean?

Explain it.

Go for it. But remember:

>Hardmode: No memes and only verifiable facts with legitimate sources allowed in this thread.

They gain at the expense of the society..

Prominent western civilizations fall when they integrate the jew

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

What makes you think a religious faction would want to control the world and to that end pushes cultural things that generally do not align with their religion (homosexuality, abortion, race mixing)?

Also, where are you facts?

Someone have that jpg of that article in like Haaretz or some other jewpaper where they openly gloat about how many jews are in media and banking?

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

I love hatefact threads

Please post more. I need to add to my collection.

I'm not a jew, but it would seem to me, a physical state dedicated and founded on the tenants of Judaism is blasphemy yeah? To advance a nation and expand borders requires a mindset of greed, which again. I feel like I shouldn't even have to explain these things. I would be more interested to hear what a jew thought about Israel, if they really knew the history of their own religion. It just raises a SHITLOAD of questions, is all I'm saying. Why the beelz? Dick move.

This right here is the #1 piece of hatefact people need to share. I've already gotten 3.4m views it's the #1 way to start the person on a path to redpilling themselves.

I see the argument you're making here, but the mistake is that you actually think that the jew thinks of the place they live in as "home". They dont. Home is Israel. The rest of us are goyim. They literally couldnt care less. Thats why they have zero problem spouting ultraliberal and anti-white sentiments in article after article, because its not their home that is being affected. They're just profiting from it, while Israel remains Israel. You know how its often talked about Russian sleeper cells? Every jew family is like a sleeper cell, except there's nothing "sleeping" about it. They're out in the open, and to say anything about it is antisemitism and, as the OP said, hate for jews. So sure, continue using the normiejew as example for everything, but be aware that you are willfully ignoring what is being done by the others.

And OP. Fuck you. You can read yourself in newspaper after newspaper. Any article with ultraliberal sentiments (like, open borders, immigration, anti-national identity and so on). Read the writers name. Is s/he jewish? Is the editor jewish? Is it owned by jews? How should one think when the answer to those questions are in 98% of the cases, YES?

Ok now show me a graphic of everyone who is non-Jewish who also supported since the 1900s. This seems like cherry picking to me.

>They gain at the expense of the society..

How? Who?

ok...

What are these supposed to show?

He's either a Jew shill who just realized how these threads backfire every single time or he's someone trolling for a hatefact thread. Either way thanks OP you've just woken up a few dozen/hundred more people.

I love threads like this.

stop it with your logic!

:( why do I do this?

bump

it is in your nature

> b o o m
your collection of stormshill lies?
why don't you join blm - they also love editing and creating fake articles.

Here's my first redpill on this site - why the germans hated the jews with a passion and why they were backstabbing faggots (written by a kike too):

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

>What jewish elites?

ALL OF THEM!
I challenge you to find a SINGLE jewish billionaire who isn't a globalist.

>What makes you think this?

The way the media pushes globalism and demonizes nationalism,both in the 3rd and 1st world.

Don't worry though,keep lurking and eventually you'll take the red pill on the Jews.

Your buddies don't sound like dicks if they served America honorably, not all Jews are kikes, it just so happens all kikes are Jews.

Ok have any facts to back this up or just images?

What does this show? That Jews control all of these things or that there is a Jew in each one?

What is this? It's a bunch of old pictures?

There is literally zero context. I could say whatever I want about them too.

>to advance a nation and expand borders

Is this not the goal of all nations?

ok?

Explain this.

What about before Israel even existed?

>They literally couldnt care less.

Who is "they"?

>And OP. Fuck you. You can read yourself in newspaper after newspaper. Any article with ultraliberal sentiments (like, open borders, immigration, anti-national identity and so on). Read the writers name. Is s/he jewish? Is the editor jewish? Is it owned by jews? How should one think when the answer to those questions are in 98% of the cases, YES?

The answer is no actually.

You're really retarded - shows how you don't even read what I (or you for that matter) post.
see you autist.

Waste of time desu.

>how?
They degrade its integrity by chipping away at our values and perception. They use manipulation just like any sociopath or narcissist would, and these personality traits average into meta characteristics of their communities. They are basically passive aggressive manipulators

>who
Read my first reply. It's pretty much all of them operating on a gradient of behaviors that redirect policy and thought.

Oh, yeah and this vile cunt:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

nice hatefact

So that's twice in a matter of minutes that you've been exposed as a shill. Not sure if you're actually just the extreme JIDF trying to b8 people here.

Separation of church and state?
Fuck outta this country.

I'm just here to get you kikes to squirm and keep this on the front page. The proof in this thread is undeniable.

Do you know how to make it stop?

From one leaf to another, just because there's hate in it doesn't mean the fact is no less valid.

>wants to know what is up with the jews
>no memes tho

nigger, the jews are the most meme thing that has ever existed. 2000 B.C jews were a fucking meme.

True dat, thx bro

No you're not. You thought you had "facts" got caught out on the fact you don't know what you're posting so you're resorting to LYING again about you only here trying to get "kikes to squirm". Weak.

I don't hate the Jew at all I just want to stop rotting out our societies ie. for every single one of them to go be broke and corrupt in Israel.

92% of my university voted for BDS. Hasbara is creating more antisemitism than pol is.

Why do you keep refusing to acknowledge these posts? /

I'm sad that there are SOME liberals that are against Israel.
>Hasbara
:DD

>I have to two good friends whom I fought alongside in Afghanistan that are Jewish
Did their noses stick out under their turbans?

lol most of these have been proven to be hoaxes.

So you are saying all Jews are pushing a globalist agenda?

Have anything factual to back that up?

They're not and thanks.

>these personality traits average into meta characteristics of their communities
>They are basically passive aggressive manipulators

You do realize you can say this about anyone from anywhere right?

It's so ambiguous, baseless, and meaningless that you sound like an "evil Jew" yourself.

You never addressed those time (not to mention how irrelevant they are to this discussion) - why do refuse to acknowledge these posts that were posted directly to you

>What about before Israel even existed?
I was asked why I dislike them. That was before my time. I see that many have provided plenty of examples. Zionist jews have always been subversive.

>Who is "they"
The jewish zionist faction. I thought this was obvious by now.

>The answer is no actually.
In Sweden the same Jewish family (Bonnier) owns several of the largest newspapers and dozens of local newspapers, and two other jewish families own the rest, basically. They're also the biggest publishers. A handful has no such influence, but its rare. Editors are more often than not jews aswell. Notable example is Wolodarski, one of the most prolific anti-white writer in Sweden over all.

You linked to the wrong posts / I also love how you claim to be an innocent straight nosed goy yet you have a folder full of disinfo. Thanks for the bumps i'm going to leave a big old nasty dump for my Jew janitor. Pce fgt.

Oh i dunno..

You really believe the Holocaust was a lie?

How many people do you think it would take to cover up something like that?

You think the Jews could stop all of the German/French/British/US/others from saying the things they are saying?

You realize how ridiculous that is right?

So what's considered more "hasbara" and "shilling" - what you're doing: willingly posting lies/false information graphs? or me - posting the corrected version? Or did you not know that what you were posting was a lie?

You wouldn't mind showing me the quotes that support the statements of this infograph, would you?

You see, that's the issue.

Jews must be pushing the globalization agenda, where no country belongs to any race, because if they were not, they would all be slowly moved to Israel, their designated containment country, as their culture becomes diluted with the occasional marriage out of the religion. Eventually, there would be a small fraction of Jews in other countries, and the usury which Jews are almost always associated with would be impossible if everybody only practiced that.

As such, the Jews must push the agenda which gets them into other countries, and bans the ones who refuse from kicking them out - see E.U., U.N., etc. Their way of life is overall unsustainable when applied to a country with only them.

To save you my lecture, my misguided friend:
tl;dr Jews have to push globalism to survive.

>So you are saying all Jews are pushing a globalist agenda?

>Have anything factual to back that up?

There's some good jews out there - Shapiro maybe. But most are globalists and ultra liberal.

No, I linked you to the correct ones that I posted.
You're still avoiding my question. And avoiding answering why you're posting something that is false? You're going to resort to ad-hominem attacks instead?

Don;t take him seriously - he's trolling.
Look at my posts of images that debunk what he posted. He doesn't know half the things he's posting. This isn't the right thread for Holocaust discussion either.

No, we don't believe the holocaust was a lie.

We believe it was a carefully crafted fiction that used the already existing sets the Germans themselves built to retell a different story to what actually happened.

why do you jews always arrive late to these threads

Why do you post the 2013 version and not the newer versions with much less red? Doesn't fit your agenda?

Personally I can't believe the numbers. The final solution started in 1943 and to get to 6 million in less than two years is absurd.

I'm sure some were killed at the end of the war and a lot died of typhus. But holy shit, you really need to be naive to believe those fucking numbers.

This is why even though Israel has more foreign investment than Italy and Spain combined they are still poorer than most post soviet countries. Corruption and welfare cases are rife and charity is almost nonexistent. My fund manager (4th largest in the country) said we'd be better off going to the roulette table than investing in Israel.

Yep, 23 posts by this faggot. Tired old bullshit.

I've taken the time to carefully research what information was on my graph. It all adds up.
It's you.

The majority of camps deemed to be "death camps" were those liberated by the Russians.

The ones investigated by the Red Cross were changed to Concentration camps.

Did people die? Sure
Was the 6 million figure a lie? Yes

But obviously it's the oppressive culture created by White, Misogynist, Racist, Shitlord Europeans that makes Israel that way, goyim. After all, the United States set up the country and Jews had no hand in that at all.

>We believe it was a carefully crafted fiction that used the already existing sets the Germans themselves built to retell a different story to what actually happened.

Basically the definition of a lie.

---

Anyway no person here has yet to post anything verifiable so I will continue to believe that most of Sup Forums is brainwashed into hating Jews.

Which I find funny because you all accuse the Jews of controlling people and subverting facts yet when confronted about the issue it's literally how you respond.

I have to go do the dishes and laundry now before my wife gets home but hopefully the thread will still be alive and maybe someone will post something with some actual substance.

You're still so ashamed that you refuse to even acknowledge these posts. (You) / I love hatefact threads. I bet a solid five or so dozen people have been awakened by this thread.

Give me credible sources for those claims in your image.

cant you fucking create an opinion based on what he just said? do you need to be spoon fed? how did you graduate from elementary school ?