Mexicans vs blacks

Okay Sup Forums a race war has started, but whites arent involved.
Mexicans have declared an all-out war againts the dindus!

Who do you think would win?
Who would have more casualties?
Who would employ better tactics?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDcWjtiZ4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexicans, Hispanics are the only race niggers know we openly hate them, don't believe go to a Hispanic supermarket niggers get eyed with disgust.

1 Spics
2 niggers
1 Spics

Mexicans would win

The IQ of blacks is much lower, they cannot support large criminal organizations, and they are far less resourceful than Mexicans.

Mexicans actually have cultural elements in which leaders or bosses (or hierarchy) is respected, whereas nigger chimps just blast each other off on a free for all.

Hispanics will annihilate them.

I'm talking openly decapitating in the streets.

We are talking about a race of literal chimps vs a race that has enriched uranium to weapons grade.

Dindus would be extinct in a month.

wew

Niggers and Mexicans on the street usually don't like each other, they often form mainstream coalitions against the "White Supremacist Patriarchy" but it's usually a union racked with back stabbing and treachery. Both are stupid fucking subhumans, beaners usually being more capable and competent than niggers, while niggers are always try to latch onto and vy for power that is not their own and leech off of power that is not their own. Such as, Jews, White race traitors, and anymore else who will give them a boost like some kind of dumb fucking retarded infantile baby or child.

Are you kidding?
The mexicans would incorporate machete warfare and bridges of Detroit and Compton would be decorated with naked, mutilated, headless black bodies hanging from cheap rope.

lol you sheltered idiot. mexican and black gangs constantly war with each other

mexicans are ruthless, no nigger gang compares to what they do in mexico, and they HATE niggers, if they think it's bad now, wait till hispanics are the majority and they're being pulled over by officer hernandez instead of officer smith

Mexicans would win, niggas can't ever organise themselves into cartels for crime related activities.
Mexicans just copied or business model tho but they are fairly good at it, not as successful as colombian cartels but still better than niggers.

Mexicans would woop that ass boi

Mexifriends all the way.

>wait till hispanics are the majority and they're being pulled over by officer hernandez instead of officer smith

Blacks have a deep dark fear of Mexicans, since they know they can't guilt trip them.

Also Mexicans are literally Ramsey Bolton tier when it comes to warfare.

I would say that spics despite all of their shortcomings are still smarter, more organized and more apt with guns than niggers. They can also be extremely brutal with their cartel thing and mass beheadings so yeah.

What did pizza mean by this?

A lot of Mexicans are just white people with a different culture if you didn't know. I'm not talking about the shitskins you see at home depot.

These

>Who do you think would win?
Mexicans. They've already ethnically-cleansed whole areas of LA from black people. Blacks are dumb as fuck and can't do shit about it.

True

>Mexico stops exporting drugs
>Wins in less than a week

Spics. They're way more ruthless. I saw a webm of some south american cartel that captured a couple rivals. They killed one outright and had the other lay next to the dead body, then they proceeded to drip molten aluminum on him saying "we'll stop if you eat your friend." So he was trying to eat his friend.

Spics man. Not even once

the hispanic/black race war has been going on for 30 years and the hispanics are winning by a large margin. Ever wonder why there arent any blacks in the southern border towns? Because hispanics chased them out. Ever wonder why the black population isn't rising? Because hispanic cartel members will straight up shoot black gang bangers who only know how to role play thug.

>dindus less resourceful than spics

Ya know, I've seen Mexican drug cartels with home-made armored transportation. 1000 niggers vs 1 spic-tank who win?

Mama Mia!

America.

There's thousands of stories like these

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

Both America and Mexico had african slaves, America now has a population of 38M of niggers that represent the 12% of population, meanwhile Mexico has less than 30K which represents less than 0.3%, Guess how?

They would make love, and create favelados

Good one, leaf.

just fucking get rid of them both

Mexicans there are over 200 million of them in total if you combine both the US and Mexico population while blacks are only 39 million at best.

Because niggers don't get benefits in mexico?

>Mexicans extinguish all niggers.
>They got cocky and go after whites.
>They quit after half of their "troops" are eliminated
>they go back to their confined ghettos and stay there
>all is rite in the world

materia viva negro

>implying there's anything worse than niggers

based

1 spic tank with enough ammo...

>Being such a pussy you tattoo tears on your face so it looks like you're always crying

now that's a future i want to live in

for our lost brothers homes
>created a new cholo folder

Your flag says America but your English says google translate. Will you wetbacks please try to learn the language. I mean we like you better than niggers but that's a pretty low bar

we'll get rid of them esse

>Picture of the troops that will ethnically cleanse the blacks
God bless them

Eeryone

Hispanics already waged war on the africans in California.
Hispanics easily won because of superior chain of command structure and communications.

Don't forget that >white Spaniard blood

mmm

nigs would be ambushed by beaner tunnels

mexicans have moved blacks out of the drug trade in many major cities because they're much better organized, less prone to infighting and counter-productive pointless violence.

hispanics: higher average IQ, strong family values, higher birth rates, better organized

i remember that stupid black glove trend we hispanics adopted for a few months, god that was so stuid looking back.... and those kneee socks, omg.

Seriously, arent mexicans like half aztec half Conquistador?
I mean can you get more genecidal?

war is hard work.
the answer is obvious.

>All those crackers thinking we hate each other
We have a enemy in common

Who do you think would win?
Mexicans
Who would have more casualties?
Blacks
cause they shoot themselves
Who would employ better tactics?
Mexicans
all the illegal guns blacks have all come from mexican cartel and if the order comes it will cease.

Underrated

Shit dude this happens in cali all the time.

10/10

>we
>thinking Mexicans love niggers
Basically bread to kill

>Drug Cartels vs Welfare leechers

HMMM I WONDER WHO OP

>race war between hispanics and blacks in the USA

remember when the USA started out as a white colony?

> Who do you think would win?
Society

For you to get an idea how one sided this would be and how inferior niggers are to every other race, Mexico could take on all of Africa.

The entire fucking continent. Beaners would demolish them. They wouldn't be able to hold it, but they'd certainly kill millions without many casualties. They wouldn't need to call in south America, where I'm positive even small, near bankrupt countries like Argentina and Uruguay could probably recolonize African coasts.

Nope. I have plenty of Mexican family that despises spooks.

>black guy projecting his insecurity at being a minority

Trumps getting like 40% of the hispanic vote and 0% of the nigger vote, lol

top kek

They'll both get rid of each other while we build robots that will replace their jobs.

>40
More like 20%, and they're all Cubans

Mexicans are already winning the race war on blacks not only do Mexicans kill more blacks but Mexicans don't get abortions so they reproduce at a much higher rate

I finally see what Trump meant when he said Hispanics have high energy.

spics
>Who would have more casualties?
dindus
>Who would employ better tactics?
spics

sure puto, you wouldn't sell shit if our cartels didn't transport the drugs to usa

Mexicans have already declared war, they're winning, and there is no way the dumb niggers will stop them.

You guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside for being a non shit skin bean.

Argentina
>small
>American education

What if we ORGANIZE crime ?

The mudslimes are getting rid of the kikes and the Spics are getting rid of the Niggers

>tfw Mexican
>look like a Hapa
JUST

This is actually pretty accurate. I can't deny that.

Because our women doesnt like fucking negros and their "muh dick" is irrelevant, a normal mexican woman always desires a light-skinned male, except for chinks, we dont even consider them as humans

Because you guys already had an indian slave population in southern mexico.

Mexicans without a doubt. The hatred spics have for niggers is borderline KKK status. Not to mention that niggers lack cooperation and inteligence. They make spics look like yale graduates.

To top it off. Name one (1) nigger organization that has done anything even remotely close to what Spics have with Cartels. Literally and figuratively impossible. It would be a genocide on niggers user.

Its not so much Mexicans niggers need to worry about they really should fear Salvadorans

Spics would win greek bro
They outnumber blacks and the majority of spics I had to worked with literally hated niggers.
Plus i'm pretty sure mexicans are already committing ethic cleansing in southern california

I don't know who'd win, but I know white people would be blamed for it.

Hispanics just look at all the Hispanic medal of honor recipients we have

poor nigger cant catch a break

>Salvadorans
>implying

Mexicans would win against blacks. They build third world countries that have a higher standard of living than blacks third world countries. They are super family oriented, religious. Think about the mexican cartel, what is the black equivalent? There is none.

Dont bully the asians, they're on our side

Africa has lots of warlords that terrorize villages for the lulz.

Mexicans. Blacks would be too busy killing each other to fight the Mexicans.

I know, but we feel disgusted towards them cause they eat dogs, however we admire japanesse because of their discipline, something that we lack of

Or maybe we just doesnt like chinesse

Do the crips and bloods even do anything anymore? Or would they just get assraped by the cartels?

Like terrorising a bunch of hungry unarmed peasants was hard.

Now that you mention it, i've never seen a nigger in my life.

We freed them years, years ago, but where the hell did they go?

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDcWjtiZ4g