What are some movies with ironic plot twists?

What are some movies with ironic plot twists?

press P to piss on his grave

>Bomb goes off
>Stare up into the ceiling
>The ceiling opens up and he see God and the angels, with all the saints in the clouds
>They suddenly disappear after he comes to the realization he has just died
>He all of sudden feels a sense of dread as his eyes roll into the back of his head
>He feels his spirit leave his body as he feels a falling sensation
>He falls into a black hole and cant see a thing
>Hears other people screaming and the scent of sulfer and burning flesh is in the air
>He suddenly has the stunning realization he is in Hell
>He hears what sounds like an Arab man next to him
>Its the man who killed him
>He has an epiphany and realizes he is in Hell with a Muslim who killed him

>There is no hope
>There is no peace
>All is lost

It's funny how you keep recreating this thread but use the tamest image of him imaginable.

rude

p

P

P

p

Did he deserve what he got?

No, but it's still funny as fuck regardless

he deserved more. but im fine with what he got.

he was gay and might have been what really triggered the attack,maybe the Muslim attacker salem was just trying to enjoy the concert and this faggot kept trying to suck his dick?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

No, that sick degenerate would probably like that kind of thing

>straight male friends who are iconic

What did he mean by this? No seriously.

gays are mentally ill. they are caricatures and are only sensible to caricatures. the "iconic" males he talks about must be some of the memest fuckers on earth, probably some ironic numales in the verge of becoming full homos.

they were so hetero they did not want to have sex with him? kinda like how trannies want you to date them because they are iconic?
I don't even know why I am trying to answer this ...the world is fucked.

>Stuart Murray, Hett's stepfather, also appeared in the interview. "I just feel sad that [the attacker] wasted their life for nothing," he said.

wanna have an example of an "iconic straight male"? jimmy nu-tron, that weirdo with the stupid hair Sup Forums loves to post.

It's like the mudmonkey don't understand that they're helping us by killing the traitors first.

No. He deserved a much worse fate.

Sup Forums here and never seen a jimmy pic on that board ever so please explain?

Goddamit, this doesn't seem like something you'd die of instantly. Hope I'm wrong, but I've seen too many liveleak videos to give me hope.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I thought he was a Sup Forums meme first and that's where the nickname first came from

No fucking wonder this faggot's parents showed no anger towards the bomber

they were secretly hoping this day would come for about 15 years

oh that dude,why the comparison to the cartoon? the hid did not have a chinstrap beard.

>they are caricatures and are only sensible to caricatures
what did he mean by this?

what the fuck. nice brainwashing, brits.

histrionism.

She's pretty based desu, she just hated her virtue signaling gay son.

Well that concert must've been a truly enriching experience.

>get killed by terrorists
>Muslims cheer
>get laughed at by Sup Forums
>even your parents care more about the person that killed you than you

? she probably couldn't stand that fucking maladaptive mentally ill deviant they have to call son

>She's pretty based desu
dude they are stuck like in the very first stages of grief, full blown delusion to not see whats actually going on.

>my son died? im fucking LOVING IT

i refuse to believe parents would talk like that about their son, any son. theyre still in shock.

Now that's why you call Ariana Grande a bombshell.

He was a fucking disgusting raging homosexual and everything wrong with this country. if you aren't at least having a nice little laugh that this poof got what was coming to him you probably need to crawl back to Sup Forumsmblr

its not about me, but their declarations. its really weird. are brits that detached about their loved ones?

>when the beat drops too hard

HAHAHAHAHA

British people are barely human at this point.

Imagine having a kid who turned out to be a faggot? probably feel a lot better now because they get free money and no longer have to think about their kid with a dick in their bumholes?
just think of seeing this at your front door?
Having a gay kid is like having a dead kid anyway if no chance of a legacy.

Damn, and I thought Paul Walker's death was ironic. This is something else.

No, some people are just that brainwashed with leftist insanity.
See the murder of Amy Biehl.
>girl dragged from her car by a mob who beat and stone her to death
>they laugh about it in court with absolutely no remorse
>parents support their release, shake the killers' hands and say it's important to move on for the sake of cultural understanding and diversity