Pirates of the Carribean

Once again based Barbossa saved the entire movie

The after-credits scene pissed me off. Disney needs to learn how to let a franchise die a noble death.

Is it good?

Fuck no

What did you expect? This movie is literally a soft reboot of the franchise to make more billions from dumb disney goys.

Best one since the first, although not nearly as good.

Barbossa was always the best character

Pacing was fucked, villain was underwhelming, thankfully Barbossa is in it

What said
Barbossa literally saves the movie

Barbossa is obviously the best character
it's only worth continuing the franchise if they bring him back, i wonder if they'll do it

Davy Jones was pretty good too so it's a brilliant move by the Disney Jews

His storyline was a joke. The entire movie was a complete and total joke. Steaming pile of shit.

>Best one since the first
How can you be so fucking wrong though

How can you really think that? They took a great character and turned him into a copy paste little bitch so he could have a forced sad death. It was complete bullshit. They completely retconned and ruined his entire character. Javier was the best thing about the movie and he was horribly under-used and they were lazy with his writing. Real fucking shame.

The End ?

They should have stopped after the 3rd one. I love Barbossa and Geoffrey Rush is a treasure, but I just can't keep suffering through this shit even for him.

REMEMBER THE BALD WITCH WOMAN WITH THE TATTOOS

LMAO THAT PLOT WENT NOWHERE

Daily reminder that if you were bothered by Carina being le stronkwoman you have way worse examples like Elizabeth in 2 and 3

sbageddi wolv x--DDDD

Funny that it replicates the Monkey Island series in terms of how good the product is.

Didn't she fulfill her purpose though? She was just there to tell Barbossa and the generic bland good guys where to go.

>1 is an indisputable classic with phenomenal music
>2 is way different, not really better or worse, ends on a massive cliffhanger that 3 fails to deliver on, still a good final entry
>4 is flat-out teribble
>5 is in some ways a return to form, perfectly adequate Product

You're correct.

Of the myriad of problems I have with this shitfest, my biggest gripe is why would Jack trade the compass when he had the coin that he pocketed from the safe?

Disappearing actors seem to be a problem of this series. Penelope Cruz will probably remain just a sequel tease and there are several characters who apparently died offscreen like Pintel and Ragetti.

And I read that at the end of 5 they tease yet another resurrection.

hes already been brought back once, and the negress witch who did it is gone, they could theoretically do it again but really i think that might be jumping the shark, I felt making him the father was kind of forced but then he wouldnt have suicided otherwise, that whole sub plot could have been better implemented

he was always my favourite and I enjoyed it when be brought the black pearl back, i dont know if the franchise can sustain itself with just Depp

What happened to Keith Richards?
What happened to Zoe Saldana?
What happened to the two dopey pirates?
What happened to Cotton and his parrot and the midget?

Saldana is missing the midget is back, Keith is offscreen and the rest are probably dead.

i want to know what happens but i really dont want to sit through this entire movie

just read the novel but make sure you get the abridged version

it's not like there are any other fun characters in these flicks