It's a J'onn tries to resolve the problem with his telepathy but it turns out to be useless for one bullshit reason or...

>it's a J'onn tries to resolve the problem with his telepathy but it turns out to be useless for one bullshit reason or the other episode

>it's a
>episode
Just curious, were those parts really necessary?
Anyway, welcome to Martian ManJobber.

Son we call that "an episode".

But user, his telAAARRRGGGGHHHH

True Fact: Martian is the strongest in Justice League group. The reason they made him appear weak is because of Superman. The writers wanted Superman to look strong due to he was the leader. So they made J'onn look useless because the show is gonna feel weird if J'onn trumps Superman in power.

>The reason they made him appear weak is because of Superman. The writers wanted Superman to look strong due to he was the leader.

>Don't worry J'onn, I'll take it form here
>AHHHH!
>THIS MANHOLE COVER IS ELECTRIFIED!

I can assist you friend, let me into your mi-
AAARRRGGHHHHHHH

More crippled by the script than Councilor Troi.

>it's a we think J'onn's telepathy is actively detrimental episode but the telepathy actually works episode

Damn he was weak af. every time he tried to do something not involved with telepathy. he gets electrified.

>telepathy is either the most broken bullshit ever, or it's utterly fucking useless
>no in-between

It's a meme you dip

Except STAS/JL/U Superman was weak as shit

Because they wanted Batman to look good

it's a Sup Forums meme you dip

He's called the Martian Manhunter. Does that mean he's gay?

>1/128.jpg

Manhunter in this context meant detective, because his alternate identity, was a PI

Why didn't J'onn just rape the Joker?

Yes user, he's super duper gay. The gayest.

Why doesn't J'onn just breathe in the Joker's general direction? That would be enough to knock him the fuck out

All he had to do was punch him. I hate this trend that psychics are useless.

So when J'onn was a teen, was he the martian Boyhunter?

>there will never ever be a Marvel x DC crossover episodes featuring J'onn and Xavier using their telepathy for something

What if two telepaths read eachothers mind at the same time?
Infinite feedback?

If J'onn made Joker sane and then during that period of lucidity he wanted to kill himself, is it right to let him?
He's forced to be sane so he isn't emotional compromised or under any delusions
So it's be right to let him since he's making a choice with his all faculties intact?

They don't let other people suicide so I don't see why they would let him.

Superman spent an entire JL season jobbing to random rockets and electricity though. Season 2 kind of handled it better, but he still was fairly underpowered until we got JLU.

>it's a J'onn puts Supermeme in his fucking place issue

Based best alien of the JL

JL/JLU drinking game
>take a drink whenever a hero is thrown/knocked into another
>take a drink whenever J'onn forgets that he has a specific power relevant to the moment

That's some prime Martian Manrekker there.
What's it from?

>Take a drink whenever Batman disappears from the room and a character comments on it

Justice League For Tomorrow if I am not mistaken

What happened to his Fire Weakness, because that was a BURN

>take a drink whenever GL shoots generic pew pew lasers instead of literally anything else

Who is that young woman and why doesn't she get more sun? She's almost completely pale.

It is kind of like that except Bruce Timm loved Batman and made everyone weaker to make Batman shine all the more.

Weirdly enough he didn't actually buff batman in any way. He just nerfed the shit out of everyone else. But were this a Superman story that would be the case as it always is with MM. He is literally a better Superman.

Superman landed on Earth and is hailed as a God among men. If he had landed on Mars while it still had a civilization he would have been considered a special needs child.

>If he had landed on Mars while it still had a civilization he would have been considered a special needs child.
That's hilarious.

Sup Forums memes are so shit they have to force them for weeks on end at a time so that they finally catch. Probably the only board with memes worse than Sup Forums.

Someone get this hothead out of here

>writers give character amazing power
>instead of finding new and interesting ways for him to use it they take it way because reasons in every issue/episode
this needs to stop