King Arthur instead of Thor
Excalibur instead of Mjolnir
Morgan le fey instead of Enchantress
Mordred instead of loki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We would be dc.

Oh god I just had a horrible vision of demon knights written by marvel between the transexual and Muslim hero's and the homosexual rulers the sjw writers there would have a fucking field day of bad dialouge, shitty pandering and white guilt.

It's the future you chose.

In the MCU btw

Okay, that is quite possibly the most anime King Arthur ever. Outside of Fate/Stay, that is.

>Morgan le Fay
Morgan seems like the kind of chick I'd waifu the hell out of. ... I think I may have a problem.

Black Knight was kind of that until he went crazy.

Can he have a good new comic?
Also, what's the best Black Knight story?

Eh I may have liked it but not enough people did for it to sell well I may have chose this future but so few people did there unlikely to try and emulate it.

That sentence is really convoluted looking back on it.

would he be a better selling character than thor?

I think Lancelot would be a better Loki equivalent because of his close kinship with Arthur and the other knights while also being the weakest; falling to temptation and committing betrayal.

Also, I kinda think Arthur would be Odin and Galahad or Gawain would be our Thor.

Proper Cap Brit movie when

Sure, when he gets writer who gives a fuck.

Just look at the current captain britain
>pic related

It's just not clear who owns the right to Captain Britain.

Current Captain Britain is still my boy Brian. Faiza's only had that title in AUs

Well Lance did steal Arthur's wife from him.

Not sure if he cared though.

Nah Merlin would be Odin, and Arthur is very much the closest analogue to Thor. Especially as he wields the super awesome magical weapon.

Shit would be boring. Arthur can't fly, only has human strength, and can easily be killed. His adventures would be limited to his kingdom. Thor can go anywhere, is a fuckin (demi?)god, and has superhuman strength. He can function and travel anywhere, giving him vast opportunities for adventures and battles in varied places, and against stronger foes than Arthur hope to could handle.

Well they could sprinkle the era with HOLY/UNHOLY magic, like imbuing Excaliber and other weapons with buff auras.

>Can easily be killed
>while wielding Excalibur

Get fucked, wank stick.

They'll nerf it with super villains who find mcguffins for every other arc.

Excalibur just is powerful as fuck, it doesn't heal wounds. Arthur's "groomer" Merlin does THAT. By easily killed I mean if he's stabbed, crushed, etc, he dies just like any other human. Thor takes some doing to get rid of. Get off Arthur's cock. Merlin wants it back.

This would require the character to actually be heroic. Having them turn around and revealed to be a traitor every few years just to shake things up wouldn't present the appearance of King Arthur very well.

Also, they'd probably ditch him for a female King Arthur for whatever stupid reason they have in mind.

Surely Marvel should own him? He appeared in his own book long before he appeared in anything to do with X-Men. I would bet they still have the rights to Betsy in her original form, too, notice how Psylocke was never once referred to as anything besides Psylocke in Apocalypse.

It is a clunky sentence, but I understood what you meant.
Fucking hell, the anachronistic "Whatevs" speech patterns and snide banter alone would drive anyone with an ounce of self-awareness up the wall.

I think all of those things are all in Marvel anyway.

Plus those things don't parallel like you think they do and people get Arthur wrong so continuously that it bugs me, but I'm okay. I recognise that is just bad nerdrage.

It would clearly be a knight that was Thor, not King Arthur who would fill the Odin spot. Gawain is probably the most appropriate one but there's room for Lamorak, Percival, Tristan or even Lancelot there. Excalibur works - Gawain is sometimes noted as having a sword named Galatine but it's not given the same importance. However Excalibur works especially well because there are stories where Arthur lends that sword to Gawain, which means you get your Odin/Thor/Mjolnir dynamic. Morgan le Fay and Mordred are okay, but you would want to work Morgause in there as well (depending on what you want out of your Loki she may be the more appropriate choice for that - another reason why Gawain would work well is Gawain and Mordred are half-brothers.

A female muslim transwoman panromantic asexual demiboy

to be fair Typemoon Arthur worked as a surprise twist for its route. At least they did /Prototype for a guy Arthur.

>Also, I kinda think Arthur would be Odin and Galahad or Gawain would be our Thor.
I'm in total agreement with this but Lancelot isn't a good equivalent to Loki. He's never committed to betraying Arthur as a king.

Faiza is a perfectly fine character. She's also not the current Captain Britain.

Vegetablekin

Sup Forums and Sup Forums would drown in cuckolding jokes. Drown. Other than that, I think it'd play out the same as it has now. I think the sole exception would be that they'd get more use out of the Knights of the Round Table (if they had those knights) than they've gotten out of most of the characters from Asgard.

I miss the days when cuckold wasn't a memeword in the site. Now you can't even have discussions of love triangles without someone shouting or misusing the word

The Arthurian stuff is pretty much a negative space for proactive women so you might have to just call it and make some of the knights women, which I'm fine with but I imagine some people would get pissy about.

There are already Middle Eastern knights (Palamedes and the other converted Saracens) but I'm sure people would lose their shit about that too

How are you meant to tell she's captain Britain it's just generic middle eastern clothes

>he doesn't know what the scabbard does

To be fair a lot of old comics misuse it to.

Difference is misuse for discussion.

Didn't he have a solo post-Secret Wars series that was canceled before 6 issues or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0

He has super healing power when he has his scabbard

>How are you meant to tell she's captain Britain it's just generic middle eastern clothes

Seems british to me.

I'm so-so about Arthurian myth, mostly because of that one Pendragon campaign that never hit the road.

But anyway, Genzoman is utter shit.

>I'm so-so about Arthurian myth
PERISH

Do King Arthur and related characters even exist in either DC or Marvel?

Yes, they exist in both.

They'd all be black

You see more of it in DC. Even DCAU used Morgan le Fey occasionally.

I hate the lack of deus vult and related Arthurian-based fantasy on the western.

Also, Genzoman is shite.

That broken sonavabitch...still...the problem of setting is still there. Arthur has to stay and protect his kingdom. Good for a movie or miniseries, terrible for a comic run.

Why is his art so fucking awful? It hasn't evolved at all in years, every single problem with it has remained static, like nobody has bothered to tell him what he's doing wrong or he's just ignored them if they have.

I played a TCG where Genzo was one of the main illustrators.
He knows how to draw, but he is a lazy fuck who keeps reusing the same assets and models and pouring oil over the characters.
What a fucking hack.

Wasn't Arthur himself a bit of a side-character within the Arthurian legends? I thought they focused on his knights more, like Gawain, Perceval, Galahad or even that French fan-character Lancelot.

I know there's some Eurocomics about knights and crusades. Dunno about King Arthur himself.
Bois-Maury series is enjoyable enough.

I think it was first cancelled book.

>Oh god I just had a horrible vision of demon knights

You mean Demon knights didn't have Lesbian Queens and pretty much a FTM in relatioship with a strong wymyn needing no man ?