youtube.com/watch?v=PCE-AcYtH4g
youtube.com/watch?v=mlFAWwIdcmg
youtube.com/watch?v=iVZxbUDMrJU
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw0T5-yjN90

youtube.com/watch?v=PCE-AcYtH4g

youtube.com/watch?v=mlFAWwIdcmg

only one taking culture war seriously. doesn't give a fuck about politics but tries to influence culture with liberterian/smallgov sentiments

cocain

Borderline retarded idiot who saw easy money in spouting shit to the people who actually are retarded.

He's found a way to pay off mods to prevent them from banning him.

Makes money off of his rants instead of posting them on Sup Forums.

Good for him.

As much as I hate him for his degeneracy, this is accurate

People standing up against PC dogma (outside of Fox News and talk radio) is an underserved market, and having a camp gay man do it is unique.

Plus he's good on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVZxbUDMrJU
yeah he pretty much stands with the views of Sup Forums I'm surprised he doesn't get more coverage on here

Not so good on radio though.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

Whoopsie.

Because he's a degenerate faggot who is funding his deplorable lifestyle by pretending to be alt right, suckering edgy kiddos like yourself.

Somehow I feel he's only adopted the Sup Forums stance to get attention. The way he throws around the mot du jour is really suspicious.

Without his twitter account, he's fucking nothing

That nigress literally killed his career

that's because he does go on Sup Forums you retard

half of his rhetoric he gets is from here and sometimes he has to explain what a pepe is to people.

Chickened out of marching through enriched Sweden, fuck him.

No really...

he never claimed to be an avid gamer, he was merely playing some video games as a laugh once the gamergate shit took off.

the right tweet is clearly a response to what this picture is implying
idiot

>Sees flag

This. He has already called himself a "professional provacateur"

Screencap this. He's going to write a book on how he duped you all and made a living on it.

This isn't reddit you fucking nigger. We don't pray to faggots here.

He's a hack. He's not even worth mentioning. His name will fade from memory in a few weeks now that his shitty twitter is gone