>teenvogue.com/story/lunella-lafayette-smartest-marvel-hero

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Native_American_superheroes#Marvel_Comics
youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8
youtube.com/watch?v=1aSzTVrP5FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Capeshit

Comic books aren't meant to be based on reality. This makes sense.

They were obviously trying to make the smartest character also the unlikeliest to make things interesting
>9 years old
>female
>black
they did a good job, what's the problem?

Comic books are for children and man children.

>Part of what makes Lunella so smart is the fact that she carries an “inhuman gene,”Part of what makes Lunella so smart is the fact that she carries an “inhuman gene,”
>nigger
>has inhuman gene
Well done Marvel. Hail Hydra.

>has an "inhuman gene"
Yeah, its a nigger.

Look at the draw of the first one, literally a cuck

>(((Marvel)))
>thinking niggers read

This should end well.

Lafayette must be rolling in his grave right now. To have fought for a country who would ultimately associate his name with a filthy nigger in some cucked comic bullshit.
Fucking disgusting.

>Marvel
>anything than The Punisher

>what's the problem
Ruins suspension of disbelief. The comic is worthless now and only cucks who want to strengthen their cuck ideology will read it.

Pure propaganda.

No wonder why Marvel comics make shitty sales the latest years.

They don't even try to have real diversity. It's about black people ONCE again. No asian, no mexican, no native american, no african...only black people. Because black lives matter only according to Obama.

>No asian,
New Hulk is actually Korean
>no mexican
Miles Morales (Ultimate Spider-Man)
>no native american,
This is actually the first one I had to look up. No real names but they're there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Native_American_superheroes#Marvel_Comics
>no african
Black Panther from the African nation of Wakanda

>Not reading Marvel with based Red Skull

Literally every other hero is a woman or some minority. Marvel went all out on diversity this year.

>Hasn't saved the world from galactus or multi-dimensonal threats
>Smartest hero

Reed Richards would like a word with you nigger

>Lafayette

Cultural appropriation

So you believe that someone could shoot lasers (from another dimension and by accident, mind) through their eyes?

Bumpin with more Red Skull

P-Pol is a Board of Peace.

>that drawing on the left
is that shooped or what did they mean about this?

Grown adults who care about video games and comics are degenerates

Do you mean the black baby?I'm asking myself the same thing

>the white male kid is a retard

>this subtle SJW propaganda is commonplace and literally everywhere in burgerland.

Don't ever talk about cuckery again Amerifats.

>>No asian,
>New Hulk is actually Korean

We Hurk now

Holy shit, Marvel! Has Stan gone full Alzheimer?!?

We have bigger degenerate fish to fry than people with hobbies

Also this post is a subversion attempt

Comic books are for children, having the smartest character to also be a child gives kids the idea that they too can be smart.

Maybe it being a black female might be them trying to push it to young black girls idk.

But it's a childs comic and getting mad over this is the dumbest thing ever

>look at drawing on the left
>mfw i see it

Finally, a superhero that Hal Jordan can relate to intellectually.

on the left
>Mom and dad have dyed hair
>Adopted black baby called XAV

She's not trans. Not progressive enough for me, straight into the trash.

If fiction could meme genetics into reality we would all be Einstein by now. Reality is racist; the media is trying to hide the facts so that our society is more peaceful and harmonious. Make peace with the fact that lies are necessary to glue together humanity for the time being.

Stop being mad at the lies and try to see the reasoning behind them instead.

Comic book writers, the worst writers in human existence, hired to represent black people and women.

Was this part of a plan?

Marvel went full liberal a looooooong time ago. Not sure why stuff like this is considered news.

>inb4 Marvel forgets they ever said this like they keep forgetting that Captain America is in the top 6 of super geniuses

>so our society sleepwalks into oblivion

FTFY

Marvelous

New ironman is a black teenager who stole equipment from her university.
Smartest girl is black a.k.a inhuman.
Uuuh, racist and sexist much?

>Hurk
Koreans have ls. Chinese have ls too for that matter despite the stereotype. You're thinking of Japanese.

HOLY SHIT pol, look at the small figure next to Dad on the left picture.

LITERALLY his wife's son.

But blacks being thieves and blacks having no good genes are both racist stereotypes.

>Comic books are for children and man children.

>Was this part of a plan?
I don't know, man. I used to read them for the pictures and the battles. I'd skip issues that dealt with Aunt May's death or Mary Jane's pap smear.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""adopted""""""""""""""""""""""""

>black teacher
>black smarted student in class
>Hispanic girl
>queer white male

Who reads this shit?

also genuinely surprised the pictures they drew aren't of same-sex couples.

Das rite! We needs to boycott marvel and shieet.
Dey racis!

>smarter than Dr Doom
>smarter than Reed Richards
>Smarter than fucking FRANKLIN RICHARDS

Yeah nah, modern PC marvel can go fuck itself

Captain America's always been likable to me also. Grew up reading him and his movies are probably the best Marvel ones.

I like how they literally just changed a CHIMP kid into a nigress, and the tumblrinas who hopped onto the capeshit hypetrain aren't even aware of it

>You're thinking of Japanese.

I'm thinking this scene from A Christmas Story...
youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8

And this scene from Modern Family...
youtube.com/watch?v=1aSzTVrP5FQ

I don't care if I'm ignorant, I'm holding on to Korean Hurk.

>not reading exclusively PunisherMAX

>America gives us a loli hero
Sweet, just like my Tibetan rug weaving slideshows.
>Black
Dropped.

You realize they're just making any anti-refugee individual into a villain right? Red Skull is the bad guy.

[unrelated rant about israel]

You jelly manlet?

Wtf I hate captain America now

Trans would make it more believable in this case.

Manret*

>mfw Korean Hurk is 5' 6" at max rage

I stand corrected

fpbp

>Marvel

There's your problem.

>Cap was a Hydra plant all along!!!!!!
Anyone who gives a single shit about what comes out of Marvel comics from that point forward is an idiot. That's not to say they weren't worthless before that, but anyone who still likes them -now- is a mindless nerd who's in too deep.

We all know what they're doing is taking a reasonable speech and having it spoken by not Hitler who will then do crazy evil shit just cause.
The other page had him turning all the patriotic Americans into white ISIS with suicide bombs.

This. How has Sup Forums missed Xav?

>that picture is not shooped

what do people like you do for fun

Where can I get the nightmare-vision goggles? These last few years have been worse than the nightmares I had as a kid.

>people complaining about agendas
Comics have always been propaganda. It's the reason they were made. World War morale for the kids. It's just that the propaganda back then was better.

>dad

I get that it's just capeshit fiction, but come on

More of the girl in the right? She's kinda hot.

>Barracuda survived being shot in his face with a shotgun

And this is why my LCS stopped carrying marvel and is phasing out DC. Do you know what sells? Weeb shit like Naruto and Bleach. Cape shit is dying, slowly and painfully it's dying. Normies dont read comics, they watch the movies.

>Random throwaway character is a more suitable main character than the actual main character.
I'd buy a comic with that lass as a support type hero who relies on men to get things done yet is absolutely essential to the team due to her power.

So fucking subtile. The blond kid has the worst drawing of all 3. His drawing is of a cuck family. Also he is the only retard holding the paper in his mouth like a dog.

How the fuck do kikes keep getting away with this?

>Reading comics as an adult
>Caring about comics

Just grow up. I found it a blessing in disguise that Marvel started going full SJW when I graduated high school, made it easier to give up and move on with my life

THEY ARE BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN

>Going to school as an adult.
>Caring about schools.
Just grow up. I found it a blessing in disguise that schools started going full SJW when I graduated university, made it easier to give up further education and move on with my life.

Show just don't let your kid read comics, but if you do, just the classics. Cape comics have been fanfic tier since the 90s anyway.

>Marvel-Disney keeps soft-retconning fantastic 4.
GIMME ME MY DELEGATED HEROES, FOX!

Funny how when they want to make a unique non-white or female character, they give them traits that are common to white men. But if a white man has those traits, he's nothing special.

>Comparing a niche medium that almost no kids actually reads to brainwashing in our public schools

You're comparing apples to oranges, buddy. Kids don't read comics, only 20-30something Peter pan nu males and fat SJWs read that stuff

That artwork is fucking dreadful

This nigger gets it

How is it possible most comic artists still can't draw properly? It's not the 80s anymore, there's no excuse

Marvel just hires from Tumblr now, that way they can bring over their SJW fan base

Fixed.

>smarter than Valeria Richards
Yea no

I suppose kids are more likely to be watching niggers, camp guys and Jews on youtube nowadays.
White kids imitating Black inherent autism is even stupider now than back in the 90's where rap and break dancing were taking off.

Any media with SJWitis is cancer though. Don't dismiss it just because it has fallen out of mainstream fashion.

that face is horrible

probably jerk off reading the fountainhead and build sculptures of Ronald Reagan out of cheese.

They can just look at the pictures.

I chuckled. Took me a good minute to figure out what you did.

What a fucking retard. People are already using Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, but it's not possible to reach out to people when every social media platform is against your ideals, and either bans you or destroys your life if you try to speak the truth.
Furthermore, comics, TV shows and movies are quite literally impossible to be used for ideological warfare, because you won't be able to find a publisher. If you've spent years upon years trying to become a good artist, get into the industry or build a name for yourself, it's career suicide to try to spread right-wing messages, not to mention what it'll do to a person's private life.

No, he doesn't.