What are some good fantasy films? I've seen the main ones like Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Schindler's List...

What are some good fantasy films? I've seen the main ones like Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Schindler's List, and Avatar but I'm looking for some recommendations for any others that are must-watch.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Willow
Labrinth
Legend

cheeky

hehehehehe

Merlin TV series with Sam Neil if u want maximum comfy

she fucking won

>hehehe le Holocaust denial so funny love Sup Forums take that jewz

If you don't mind somewhat drawn out and tryhard fantasy, you might try the Shoah series.
Otherwise there's Pans Labyrinth, Edward Scissor Hands, The Pianist and the classic film Labyrinth.

what does she have to do with this thread?

Try the Narnia series, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas and maybe the Harry Potter series user.

it's a wonderful life

This is actually really good. Short (90 mins), well paced, uses ALOT of practical effects/sets, and what cgi there is is not horrible. Decent flick.

>Schindler's List

>Schindler's List

This looks like Stardust for people who thought Stardust was a chick flick

>fantasy
>schindler's list
You cheeky bastard

>Schindler's List

almost as funny as putting the bible in the fantasy book section XD have a upvote

Seven millions died in the camps and you people think this is a fucking joke? These 8 millions souls had children and families just like you. But because of terrible people with no hearts just like you assholes, 9 millions people vanished just like that!

The real Holocaust was on dem slave ships.

It's better than Stardust, the plot is not as gay

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

except the it would literally be true with the bible though offensive, much more absurd and funnier to use Schindler

Deny Nothing

Jesus wants to walk with you user.

Even if you believe in all the Jesus parts of the bible, the old testament is pretty much straight up fantasy stuff

I actually like this meme

>Schindler's List
Cheeky bugger

so true XDXDXD

You don't have to be an atheist to realize that the bible is not entirely literally true

This is a pretty garbage adaptation and bastardisation of a decent young adult novel.