It was good and strangely arousing

It was good and strangely arousing

No, it wasn't. Stop being such an edgy faggot, you are scaring the other autists.

It was pretty good yeah.
It just bothered me how most people didn't seem to give a shit about her biting big chunks of flesh off people.

and this is?

Flame grilled

I was surprised myself honestly that it just didn't bother me at all that there was pretty graphic and realistic cannibalism going on in this movie. Probably because it obviously is allegorical and not really about cannibalism at all, which was the part that I actually enjoyed.

It was not good, it was nonsensical poseur piece of shit. It was normie shock that approached A Serbian Film in terms of I AM SO SMRT directing. It was like hanging out with Santa Monica art school class on Burning Man.

>No, it wasn't.

>nonsensical poseur piece of shit

>It was nonsensical poseur piece of shit. It was normie shock that approached A SErbian Film in terms of I AM SO SMRT directing
You didn't even try to understand the movie. Or you are just stupid, you can choose.

>laughingpasolinis.jpg

why was her sister playing video games while she was laying in bed with a dead gay man with a half eaten leg?

what did the french mean by this?

>Probably because it obviously is allegorical
An allegory to what exactly?

Sister killed the dude and ate his leg in the moment. Afterwards she realised she fucked up her life and soon she will go to jail. So for what little time she had left she chose to escape reality by playing video games. You know, to forget how shitty real life is by playing video games...

why did they have a biting match while everyone just stood around and watched? why did her sister not react when she ate her finger? why did her sister jump in front of that car and cause the people inside to crash and die?

I enjoyed it, too
But fucking the girl I went with afterthe movie was a little weird

>why did they have a biting match while everyone just stood around and watched?
bitchs either pull hair or bite when fighting, they just extra bitey because hunger for meat

>why did her sister not react when she ate her finger?
she fainted

>why did her sister jump in front of that car and cause the people inside to crash and die?
because sister is a cannibal too and from what i got out of the movie they have super healing powers or tougher than average human so they can take a hit from a car is will be fine. So she make it look like an accident so she can feast on meat.

Nah after she woke up and saw her eating her finger she never said anything about it until way later. They even had the dog put down for it. Their mother never told them about their condition. They're just vegetarian for no reason and they accept it. The more I try to make sense of this movie the more I start do hate it. They go to a veterinarian college where they taste meat for the first time in their lives. Didn't their parents go to the same college too? They were looking at pictures of some graduating class their parents were in. So they knew about the hazing ritual and the meat eating, their genetic condition, and they still sent their kids to that college. There are more questions too

despite the fact that you didn't understand any of the richness of the movie (which already proves you stupid) it shows you can't enjoy good filming, cinematography, music etc...

>basic knowledge about color codes and framing equals good cinematography

I bet you think Weekend's music videos are also kino

>does not prove it's not good
also it's more than just basic you fedora

people keep calling this a feminist cannibal movie but i cant seem to see the feminist scope of it?
I cant tell when its trying to push feminism except for that one scene with the skin doctor at the start

So about the sister, shes a cannibal from the beginning. In the opening scene, alex runs in front of the car and then goes to the crash to eat the bodies.

I assume the explanation of the vegetarianism is because the parents are both vets and therefore blah blah hippies save the animal, and so the daughter, who is quite introverted and obedient never did so. Kinda like tod and rod from the simpsons, she was a super naive and honest child growing up.

However, the parents allowing them to go to the vet college is a dumbfuck i cant understand, and the daughter never seeing the dad shirtless ever, like maybe after a shower or at the beach or some shit i dunno

giv rus gf

How we learn from childhood on to suppress our inner, most destructive drives, but sooner or later are brutally confronted with them, completely unprepared to that kind of force. Once we leave childhood behind, society pretty much goes on to teach us how to hurt other people, because in life you often have no other choice. I thought it was dead obvious, especially as the movie pretty much translates it for you.

I'd honestly say it's even the opposite if anything.

they even asked a female producer if the movie was about was feminism, and she politely said no

to me one of the great things about this film is that it does not push any feminist propaganda and still depicts a female character to which anyone can identify (male or female), which is in my opinion a great step forward for feminism

>not posting the webm

the main girl is way too cute

the ending got a little lost in translation
was their mother a cannibal that liked to eat pieces of dad, or did he let her older sister eat him?

I think it was the mom, implying that the cannibal gene ran in the family.

I think it was implying that the mum was also a cannibal, but the way the parents manage it is by the dad allowing the mother to bite him.
The other point the dad raises is that the older sister was spoiled by then growing up, so she didnt learn any method of selfcontrol for her cannibalism

What was the point in the roommate being gay if he was going to fuck her anyway?

This is what France does between their biweekly terrorist attacks

Seemed like Justine's sister put him up to it. Also it looked like he felt sorry for J who was having a hard time adjusting

Meant to reply to

>still depicts a female character to which anyone can identify
what? it's about female sexuality and coming of age
if you identify with that you might me trans m8

Raw is essentially this decade's Ginger Snaps