Recommend me some documentaries

Preferably comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enrAWRoXQVA
youtube.com/watch?v=vdv08c0aiTE
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_bzid81QY
youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capybaras can live for upwards of 600 years or more.

Inside the Commons.

When did the capybara neo-meme start?

youtube.com/watch?v=enrAWRoXQVA

youtube.com/watch?v=vdv08c0aiTE

I can see the first ones happening because capys are bros but the last one must be a photoshop (I want to believe though).
Lizards are evil in the sense they don't feel anything, just programmed to survive without love or hate or sense things like dogs (if you are friendly or dangerous).

>last panel
capys truly are everyone's friend. cept for shoots and tubers

It probably just ate but you're still wrong about lizards.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7_bzid81QY

>herpehater
the simpler the brain, the easier it is to program, no? the more complex, the more variables that lead to unpredictable behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY

Lessons in Darkness, Herzog film on the Kuwait oil fires that the Iraqi army set while retreating in '91. Low on narration, high on incredible visuals if that's comfy for you.

The Thin Blue Line feels comfy to me, can't explain why considering its about a murder.

30 for 30's are pretty comfy if you like sports desu

Truth status: FALSE
Capybaras can only live 8-10 years, and die at 4 in the wild because they're yummy and predators like to munch on them.
#CorrectTheRecord

The century of the self

crocs only attack if they're hungry, unlike a lot of animals they don't even attack if they feel threatened since they are used to being in an environment where they can simply slip into the water and disappear

only humans, or The Upright Jew as I like to call us, attacks just for the hell of it

Hippos cause more deaths than any other animal in Africa, as they're completely unpredictable, aggressive as fuck and comprised of several tons of muscle.

>only humans, or The Upright Jew as I like to call us, attacks just for the hell of it
cats, killer whales and dolphins also hunt for fun

Plenty of cunts in the animal kingdom. We're just the most efficient ones.

>lowleveldruid.jpg

I have eaten capybara. AMA

What do you think of the Mc Chicken?

>Mosquitos aren't animals

capybara is way better

>the purring jew, the whale jew and the smaller whale jew also hunt for fun

Still not sure yet. Lizards want to feel warm, the hands felt warm. Not warm in the feels.

How much more heat could he want while under a sun lamp and wrapped in a blankie? Also as much as lizards like to be warm they don't like excess heat either