Fassneto

With the boost his powers got in X-Men Apocalypse, could the entire combined Civil War roster of the MCU Avengers take him down Sup Forums?

punisher snipes him from blocks away with a ceramic round

I'd give Panther, Vision, SWitch, and ANTS a decent shot at it. Especially if its every Avenger dogpiling Mags.

Or just let Zemo Keikaku him to death.

Only SWitch has a shot at taking him out. The others are wearing metal.

Could he take Thor, Hulk, or Cap Shield?

Hawkguy with wooden arrow.

/thread

Ask Iron Man to make a suit without ferrous metals. Boom, done.

he beat him in AvX bc he had a carbon nanotube suit

>punisher obtains plastic guns the military has had since the 70s
>magneto found dead, inside out 9 hours later

Vibranium might not count because that's just the kind of thing it does sometimes. Even if it were under Magneto's control, Vision's Mind Stone and Panther's advance vibranium based technology might keep them from being affected.

As some other user just told me, apparently in Apocalypse he goes super saiyan and can control all metals.

So apparently his power was never magnetism, but he was a metal bender and just really bad at it until now.

Stark also used the "magnetic field" of Jupiter by beaming it to himself via satellites but since Magneto was once intimately (sensuously) acquainted with Jupiter's magnetic field he pulled down Tony's Satellites. From Earth. And built himself a satellite suit.

In other words there were all kinds of BS things going on in AVX fights. People are still pissed that Thing beat Namor while underwater.

yeah, there was a lot of asspulling involved but on theory you can make his suit contain 0%metal

Didn't he already control all metals? How is that a game changer. Also mastery over electromagnetism>metal control.

Isn't his actual power Electromagnetism?

Wanda could probably beat him with one mind rape since her powers aren't technically telepathy.

Just trap him in an endless loop of him crippling Charles, failing to save his mother, and getting his ass kicked by a Nazi version of himself.

That's the joke.

No, he controlled magnetism.

I think that fight and Namor v Thing are still considered the worst, especially since Tony won by default after Magneto found something more important he wanted to deal with and just left.

Pym Particles don't gotta explain shit

At this dimensional level, electromagnetism takes a backseat to the other forces blah blah blah Magneto's powers can't affect you etc etc etc

Class 1: Full Metal
Iron Man: fucked
War Machine: fucked
Falcon: fucked
Winter Soldier: disarmed
Ant-Man: fucked

Class 2: Vibranium
Cap: fucked as long as he has that magnetic arm piece he can use to call the shield back to him. Vibranium itself is questionable.
Black Panther: Depends whether vibranium is susceptible to his powers. If so, he's panther puree strained through that mesh suit. If not, with its durability, he's got a good chance.
Vision: See Panther.

The vibranium problem is unanswered so far, but I'm leaning towards it being susceptible to Magneto. He's controlled non-ferrous metals before so he clearly doesn't care much for real physics. Also, Black Widow zapped Panther through his suit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't conductivity and response to magnetic fields go hand in hand? I don't know the science of this.

Class 3: Adaptable but outclassed
Hawkeye: good luck with this polymer arrows
Black Widow: an ordinary human with plastic guns. So far Magneto has fared well against them.
Spider-Man: I'm sure nonmetallic webshooters could be created, if they're not already nonmetallic, but he's still green and the power gap is still dramatic

Class 4: Overpowered
Scarlet Witch: has potential, but I can't see her gaining enough precision and skill to really win yet at the moment, Magneto is strong as fuck.
Hulk: He's a fucking hulk. Magneto would be fleeing the battle by default. Hulk was incapacitated by Tony's wombo combo in Johannesburg, so Mags could replicate that, but that was severely helped by Hulk's distraction at the collateral damage.
Thor: There's no way Magneto could manipulate Mjolnir, it would probably only allow him to lift it with his powers if worthy, so Thor is probably his toughest opponent, and I'd place my bets Thor's favor even if it was one on one.

>Winter Soldier: disarmed
kek

According to IM1, the suit's armored exterior is titanium, but I can't see how Tony would avoid conductive materials with all the internal electronics.

it's a gold-titanium alloy

he can use other conductive materials like some hi-tech graphite for the internal electronics

>it's a gold-titanium alloy
And I CAN fly!

Reasonable, if anything Stark money + comic book logic makes that possible.

>avengers
learn to read

Thumbnail makes him look like he's wearing a trenchcoat, like some halfassed Gambneto.

>Scarlet Witch
Only one who would have a shot, she would probably win if sufficiently focused. Honestly though Magneto with his whole mutant and proud shit he could probably convince her to join him even though MCU Scarlet Witch isnt his daughter.
>Iron Man
Magneto wins in less than five seconds
>Captain America
Magneto might have some issues with his agility but since he would have complete control of the shield he takes this one too
>Black Panther
Because of all the vibranium in his suit once again Magneto wins this in less than five seconds
>Winter Soldier
Basically the same as the Captain America Scenario but it would be over slightly faster in favor of Magneto
>Vision
Yeah yeah mindstone but the dude is literally made out of metal and the mind stone is very clearly underpowered or being underused due to lack of understanding so there is no reason to believe it could stop Magneto. Magneto wins almost instantly.
>Hawkeye
Im sure the dudes got some plastic arrows but there is no way the arrows he uses in the movies arent at least mostly metal so Magneto takes this one too.
>Black Widow
Maybe she could hit him with her electric wrist dart shit but that wouldnt do enough damage to him to matter. Magneto wins again
>War Machine
Magneto destroys him in less than five seconds
>Spider Man
This one would be tough. None of the shit he uses is magnetic, he is incredibly agile as well as strong enough to block or catch most things Magneto could hurl at him. He could pretty easily get around Magneto's defenses and avoid his attacks and is plenty strong enough to inflict significant damage when he gets in close, but since the power boost Magneto got in apocalypse maybe he wouldnt ever be able to get close. Im not saying Spider Man and Magneto draw, since Magneto is clearly more powerful, but due to the nature of their respective powers it would be difficult for both of them to take the other one out. Magneto gets a slight edge but it could go either way.

>Falcon
Pretty sure those wings are metal, so another quick win for Magneto
>Ant Man
Not sure if any of that suit is Metal, it doesn't look like it though so this one would be pretty tough. Ant Man probably has the best chance of anyone of sneaking up on him, but could not do enough damage to take Magneto out of the fight just from a sneak attack. This is another tough call for sure. Ant Man could not use any of his growing/shrinking disc weapons since those are probably metal, and in the unlikely event that he somehow cant avoid an object thrown by Magneto he would have to go big to stop it, and at that point his only advantage, agility, is gone and Magneto could put together an attack strong enough to knock Scott on his ass.
So basically the only shot the Civil war Roster has against movie Magneto is if Scarlet Witch, Spider man, and Ant Man attack all at once since the rest of them would get taken out very quickly.
Bonus Round for characters not in Civil War
>Thor
His armor is metal but Thor is badass enough that he would just fight Magneto naked. Im not sure if even with the power boost Magneto could use his powers on Mjolnir so theres not a whole lot Magneto could do to keep Thor away from him. Even if he did, Thor has his lightning attacks that could do some real damage.
>Hulk
Magneto would have to use his full power from his boost to take out Hulk pretty fast. If MCU hulk can be taken out by Iron Man literally just punching him (and that fight went on plenty long enough for Hulk to pretty pissed off) then Magneto could easily do the same. If he doesnt do it fast though Hulk is gonna tear him apart.
>Nick Fury
Probably would not do much better than Black Widow
>Jessica Jones
Pretty strong, but not strong enough for that matter with Magneto throwing fucking skyscrapers down around her.
>Luke Cage
Same deal as Jessica Jones. Impenetrable skin might as well be a non factor against Magneto
>Daredevil
I hate to say it but hes got no shot in hell.

>Punisher
Yeah yeah non ferrous bullets. All his guns are still metal, and not all bullets are non ferrous. The powerboost magneto gets clearly gives him the ability to harness other magnetic forces in addition to ferromagnetism so that probably covers most of Franks arsenal.

MCU is pretty under powered compared to comic book versions.